• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJK - Downgrade Kashimo

Arkenis

They/Them
Should be quick.

Alright so this calc for Uraume's ice, Sukuna wasn't the one who melted the ice, he doesn't have anything to do that at this moment, nor did he do any gesture to suggest so. What more than likely caused it was Uraume deactivating her ct is all. Meaning Sukuna doesn't scale and therefore neither does Kashimo. So Kashimo's MBA should just be rated far higher instead.

The only solid scaling Kashimo has is with Hakari and the only other scaling Hakari has is against a Yuji who did not wanted to fight him.

L7C may still. And I have plans for something bigger.
Well staff would get tired with continuous JJk CRTs. I mean look at your previous ones. It would be better to add most of the revisions into single one and asking ant to tag some staff would help rather than a single CRT for small things like this.

Last edited:
Well staff would get tired with continuous JJk CRTs. I mean look at your previous ones. It would be better to most of the revisions into single one and asking ant to tag some staff would help rather than a single CRT for small things like this.
The crts are big and target different scaling, but I guess I could add them all to each other. This crt should still be passed since its a small change. And I was waiting till M3x's Sukuna's updates were done. I'll msg u to help with some of it

Back