• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just in case, a 'Composite' verse refers to a hypothetical being that combines all the abilities of a universe, with the physical stats of the strongest character.

I feel like this was done already but csm has too much hax that no one in jjk resists like the FD empathic hax, CSM conceptual erasure, Makima mind hax, several bfrs, now we have the age devil also.

Composite CSM would be the "Everything Devil", wich means it can just take a bite out of itself and a random chunk of reality itself is gone and forgotten. Pretty neat

Composite JJK passively turning everyone into part of the merge with fusionism while Takaba's comedy turns every move into nothing

Comedian is useless because you cannot claim what a Composite Character would find funny. I don't think Tengen/Merger has a page? Either way, Devils aren't humans and thus aren't included.

Not even Takaba has a profile
Comedian is useless because you cannot claim what a Composite Character would find funny.
Well
I guess we can assume the same standard of the user? Its not as if we can make the technique useless lol
Either way, Devils aren't humans and thus aren't included.
The merge would incluide anything that cannot hold cursed energy and eventually even sorcerers, so I don't think this matters

Back