• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJBA's Over Heaven characters massive upgrade (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but those little **** ups weren't part of the warp feat, they happened prior to him doing the feat. HA Dio can indeed attack others in the past and future and mess with things but we don't know if his warp involved warping all of time.

Already brought it up last thread, I also already mentioned as much like 3 posts above.

It's super vague though, but wouldn't really matter if we're going with a possibly 3-A to low 2 as it'd cover that.

Ok

Also not related to the RO ability, but since the standards on speed got changed, wouldnt infinite speed get removed from GER, TWOH and SPOH?

StrymULTRA said:
Makes sense, fixed it to "at least 4-A, possibly 3-A to Low 2-C"
This seems like a fine safe option to me. I am honestly rather disappointed that we have not received more help from other staff members, so if they do not give any input very soon, I think that this can be applied.

StrymULTRA said:
Thank you really much, you can close this
He said in a bit, give it like a day or something.

Don't get to jumpy, an admin could come in last second and disagree, given it's happened twice already. Just wait and see if anyone else has any issues, if not it's probably fine at this point. I'd give it till near the end of the day as that'd give anyone enough time to post and see the thread.

Genericstickman said:
Wait why is Jotaro getting all the abilities of Post-Absorption HAD?
Probably because SPOH scales to TWOH at that point in the story, even overpowering its overwrite like twice. Only issue really is Jotaro had the power for a whole 2 minutes so he never got to make much use of it but he does have those powers, even if he never used them. (Also Dio doesn't have any different abilities between pre and post absorbtion, the only difference is the potency of a few).

So shouldn't he just have Pre-Absorption HAD's stuff because I'm pretty sure Jotaro did not absorb any souls throughout the game

Sure why not, although the list of powers between pre and post is identical. The only difference is the potency, but the power itself is the same, it doesn't actually change what Jotaro would get, it'd just not be on the same potency as Dio's but he'd still get a weaker version of it.

Jotaro would'nt have some of the corpse powers though as he only ever had one piece at most. He'd still have the resistances and teleport/time travel though with it as he used it in game like 10+ times on screen.

Literally doesn't matter if it is or isn't, as said, it's the exact same set of powers whether it be Pre or Post absorbtion. Completely identical. It wouldnt effect what Jotaro would get as TWOH never gained any powers upon absorbtion, he merely boosted the power of his overwrite ability, the powers stayed the same though, even the powers of his overwrite stayed the same, they just merely got buffed.

Oh, yeah probably, he fixed everything completely, even made it so everyone had better lives, even those in the past and the future.

@Ant Why was this added?

@DemonGodMitchAubin & Prom

• The part where DIO does the supposed 3-A/Low 2-C feat it's only 4-A as that's what we see.
  • All the dialogues with the words "main world" & "reality" get their meaning redirected to always mean that DIO would do/did a 3-A/Low 2-C feat when other interpretations are notably more reasonable. By notably I mean it's incredibly obvious, as I see it.
  • "World" doesn't necessarily mean parallel universe in context, for what is worth.
Please respond to this.

>it's only 4-A as that's what we see.

Requires you to ignore every single implication, narrative point, character statements and subtext to draw that conclusion. As said previously, what do you want? For a pan out of the entire universe? this is where reading comprehension comes into play and you put two and two together to figure out the scope of the feat. It isn't like the feat just happens with no build-up or plot, if the feat existed in a vacuum then yes, you could say it's only 4-A as we have no other information to go on but that isn't true in the slightest.

>All the dialogues with the words "main world" & "reality" get their meaning redirected to always mean that DIO would do/did a 3-A feat when other interpretations are notably more reasonable.

Because that's exactly what it means? of course a few times aren't talking about overwriting or effecting the main world but rather something else. but a few times doesn't mean every time. A few times are so in your face about it that the only way it'd be more straight forward is if Dio himself said I am going to use my amplified power to overwrite and effect the universe as a whole with my overwrite ability. Also obvious? You're the first p[erson on this site that has reached that conclusion, I have gone through and checked every single HA Dio CRT, even the very thread he was downgraded i came to the opposite conclusion as you. No offense but everyone but you seems to think the opposite is incredibly obvious, I'm still trying to figure out how you reached your conclusion because I've went through the effort of replaying the ******* thing just to see where you got your idea from and I came up empty. I'm tempted to open my Japanese copy of this shit just to check through that as well, hopefully I don't have to because that shit costed money.

>"World" doesn't necessarily maen parallel universe in context, for what is worth.

That's, kinda literally exactly what it means. This point isn't up for debate or subject to opinion, in every single instance throughout the entire game, the term main world has always been used to refer to the main dimension in which Parts 1-6 take place and the word world is used to denote a dimension, whether that be alternate or the main one. Worlds are used as a synonoum as parallel dimensions and universes. I actually can't believe you're trying to argue that last point because there exists no possible way to misintepret main world as anything other than the base universe as that's what it always meant, even in the context of Dio saying it at the end.

I'm going to respond every time Efi, they can read you argument as well as mine. I could post the other arguments as well if need be.

Edit: Although I do agree the profile shouldn't of been updated yet, it hasn't been a day.

Idk what's so unbelievable about HADIO being 3-A/low 2-C when made in heaven,another over heaven stand has a feat of that magnitude as well

@Eficiente no offense but its clear as day main world and reality refers to the damn universe, i dont see how in any of this instance they mean only 4-A at all, stop with this denial and weak attempt at lowballing, literally nothing you said proves anything at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back