• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJBA possible AP downgrade revision.

@Illuminati478:

Can you please look at the calcs linked in this thread and tell whether they are legit or not?

SpecN said:
@crossversecrisis Maybe they're way too busy?
They probably are. Welp the good news is the JJBA characters are still where they are at....for the time being until this gets checked out...eventually.

Desperate Bump for the last time.

@DontTalk @Illuminati478 @Kkapoios @ClassicGameGuys

Can any of you please take a look at this?

SpecN said:
Desperate Bump for the last time.
@DontTalk @Illuminati478 @Kkapoios @ClassicGameGuys

Can any of you please take a look at this?
Let me go message them, SpecN. Hang on...

SpecN said:
Thanks, Cross.
No problem. Alright so i got DontTalk, I asked Kkapoios again about this, Don't know where CGG is, and I have yet to get Illuminati to recheck these calcs again...

Hmmm... what are the first three calcs important for?

I mean I can check them, but the question is if the characters are City bock level with single punches, so for the first part we have to see if the city block level or above feats are legitimate, right?

@DontTalk Scaling, I guess? Since these calcs could be a scaling basis for several characters. Especially the second one.

Now for this calc I can already say, that I doubt the result.

For one thing that is not violent fragmentation as far as I can tell.

Fragmentation maybe, even through the teeth could also be knocked out without damaging them.

To that comes that I kinda doubt that the first 41 punches didn´t contribute. Especially since another character notes before that his punches smashed to teeth.

So I would not take that calc as reasoning.

The other calc that would put them at city block level is the cliff splitting one. I would want to look into that one a bit more.

So about this two calcs. They calculate the same feat right?

If that is the case the main difference is the volume they determine and I believe that is because they understand differently what happened.

The OBD one assumes that a whole cube of material was destroyed (the one drawn into the picture, I guess) and the animevice one assumes that only a part was cut off.

Now as I haven´t read the manga I obviously do not really know what is going on.

If anyone that has read it could simply explain to me which of the two assumptions are correct that would be a great help.

Well, I can't be of much help there.

@crossversecrisis

Do you know other JJBA fans on this site? Can you tag them here to really determine what happened in that cliff feat?

@SpecN: There's Kamiyasha, Kowt, Celestial Pegasus, Kamiyasha, and Epichambonewin.

Btw, Kkapoios of the Calc group made a calc post here. Though it's not the Tarkus cliff busting feat though, unfortunately.

SpecN said:
Bump. We were finally getting somewhere.
That we are. Don't worry though, SpecN. Kkapoios should be able to do the other calcs later this week, i hope.

Patience, SpecN. Kkapoios is still busy right now. He should be done sometime later this week.

Though in any, minor bump/

We're still trying to do the calcs for Pre-Part 3, Epicham. So far there's a calc for the nameless vampire making a crater on a wall(which got rated at Room level), and Avdol's feat during his and Joseph's fight against Mariah was calced at Large Building level.

I've yet to get the calcs from one of the members of the calc team to determine what will put Part 1 and 2 characters at.

Back