• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jiren (Dragon Ball Super) VS Broly (Dragon Ball Super)​

• Burning Ultimate Warrior Jiren and Super Saiyan (Full Power) Broly will be used
  • Both in character
  • Starting Distance: 100 Meters
Jiren:
Broly:
Inconclusive:

latest
latest
(merely illustrative images)

Don't we have a ban on this match due to previous heated discussions and the fact that this match up is based on several assumptions considering how both their scaling traces back to the same feat from the same character? (Beerus)
In these versions of the characters, there was never a thread. I checked before posting.

Actually, there was. Or at least a recommendation to not use these character against each other

Also versus thread rules does say to avoid making matches with characters that have controversial scalings, especually if the two arefrom the same verse (and the scaling for Broly and Jiren are REALLY controversial and lead to many shitstorms before)

SSB Gogeta is >>> ToP UI Goku.
And how exactly do you know that? MUI goku doesn't scale to anybody except hidden power jiren who scales above everyone by an unknown amount and SSB gogeta also scales above pretty much everybody by an unkown amount with no body scaling to him except broly who got completely bullied.
There is no point of comparison so how did you come to that conclusion?

No bro, there is literally no multiplier for SSB, MUI or Fusion. We can only power scale and these specific characters don't have an accurate measure for their power they are just above everyone by an unknown amount.

No I don't think that's official. Fusion is always described as having the fighters power levels not only added together but significantly magnified, I think more than 10x. It's comparable to the SSB increase. But it's inconsistent so it doesn't work for every example.

I think potara fusion has been mentioned to possibly be that, but fusion tends to range quite a bit from dozens of times to AxB depending on where you take from it.

This fight is literally a matter of opinion because MUI Goku, BUW Jiren, SSJB Gogeta, and SSJ Broly, despite being in vaguely the same area, don't actually scale to anyone but each other in their fights.

I personally believe MUI >>>>>> Fusion and that Jiren would take this with Low-Mid difficulty, but I can't really definitively say that, hence opinion.

No I don't think that's official. Fusion is always described as having the fighters power levels not only added together but significantly magnified, I think more than 10x. It's comparable to the SSB increase. But it's inconsistent so it doesn't work for every example.
Since this is the Anime versions of them then the statement Vados makes about fusion should be taken into account. She says fusion is "The sum of their parts, multiplied tens of times." So fusion in the anime should be (Max A+ Max B) a range of 20x-90x = Base Fusion. So assuming both fusees are the same power level, which Goku and Vegeta are quite often, then a fusion's base power should be a 40x-180x the power of its individual parts.

Perhaps, but fusion should be realistically much MUCH stronger. SSB is described as a super saiyan who has achieved super saiyan god or something along those lines or basically SSG stacked on SSJ which is theoretically and low balling 50 x 50 which is way higher than what fusion is described as but it's just speculation. All we know is that it's similar in power to the god forms but it's also really inconsistent.

Well that's the thing. Fusion is stronger than that. The formula would be just for the fusion's base power not max. This is why the fusions for Goku and Vegeta are so busted. They basically get to double dip by using transformations to dramatically increase their max power then get to fuse. The resulting fusion can then transform on top of that. So SSB Gogeta would be the fusion formula Vados gives us plus the multipliers for SS, SS2, SS3, SSG, and SSB on top of that.

No I am literally talking about base fusion being on par with the god forms. SSJ Gogeta was on par with SSB broly who was cucking both SSBs, but base broly was weaker than SSB, this means base gogeta was between SSG and SSB. Yeah it seems you noticed fusion is busted.

Since this match won't be added here is my extremely biased opinion Broly shit stomps everyone in top all alone

Nah, Jiren slaps. Broly is only maybe stronger than Beerus according to Goku and barely has any good material, whereas Jiren has way more material putting him above all the GoDs.

Back