• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jiren vs Beerus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dzhindzholia said:
We dont even know how powerful Beerus is when he is serious and using 100% of his power.I doubt Jiren can stand a chance against fully serious Beerus.
Jiren was stated by whis to be the only mortal that a GoD cant defeat. his power is above hakaishins. There is no way beerus wins against jiren. 100% Jiren wins this mid difficulty against 100% serious beerus. Jiren has already shown feats that put him above GoD level.

^^^ what is that exactly Jiren in terms of combat ***PROBABLY** wins Beerus' Hakai! is much more developed than a energy hakai THAT FRIEZA SURVIVED he can easily erase Jiren AND NULLIFY ALL ENERGY HE ALLOWS THE DAMAGE ONLY... AND I MEAN ONLY IN TERMS FOR A GOOD FIGHT so if we say in charecter most likely Jiren has him matched however in terms of Bloodlust Beerus' easily reks also as for you and this "Jiren was stated by whis to be the only mortal that a GoD can't deafeat" - he said possably he stated it and when he seen Jiren he said could he be?...

Now restate your rebuttle cuz honestly Dz made a good point you said nothing about jiren feats neither did he but I understood why he said what he said

You're reasoning is poor, and does not deserve a proper response. We know what a G.o.D is capable of. Toppo has everything beerus has. Toppo can nullify attack's, erase anything as well. But what was made clear was that if someone is above a hakaishin in power, they can resist hakai, and can actually injure and bypass their void manipulation. Belmod and beerus have fat better control with it, do to both of them having hundreds of thousands of years of training, yet belmod (a fully trained G.o.D who is one of the strongest going by the manga) is unable to beat jiren.

Anyway, regardless of who wins, is not going to be an easy fight. Just wait until the remaining episodes give us more information.

@BUS

I prefer to wait more and see full powered Beerus.To be fare i dont care what Whis says,it is dragon ball(very inconsistent),Beerus can saddenly become 1000x more powerful like Gohan,Krillin,Roshi and others.So,it is better to see what Beerus is capable of..

This thread should be closed and another one opened after the ToP is over when we have all the answers we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back