• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jiren vs BanchoStingmon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
People apparently want Jiren to fight a Digimon....so I found the fairest match I could. I guess this gives a non-used Digimon some attention.

Dragon Ball vs Digimon

Jiren the Grey vs Bancho the Sting

-Low 2-C for both

-Speed Equalized

-SBA

-Takes place at the ToP, but flight is allowed.

FIGHT!!!!!

Jire: 0

BanchoStingmo: 1 (Cal)

Inconclusive: 0

Jiren the gray
Who are you?

Banchostingmon2
The one who will finally defeat you!!!

A member of the Olympos would be the fairest ovo.

Anyeay, place my bet on the Digimon. Likely has some hax that's unavoidable.

The real cal howard said:
A meme er of the Olympos would be the fairest.
They are scaled directly to the Royal Knights more than anyone else tho.

Probably. Maybe BanchoGolemon would be better once I make his file. Either way, vote counted.

The real cal howard said:
Isn't Wormmon a good amount stronger tho? Like, well above baseline to Jiren's slightly above?
Ok what the **** guys this is the most... *sigh*

Ok number one Jiren casually blinks away universal

number two Jiren can fight against auto dodge and can almost perfectly do auto dodge himself

number 3 we have seen this guy go all out and we havent seen Jiren though so Imagine if he managed to hit him *TOO ******* HARD* and Jiren does go ape shit hes going to demolish this guy and thats if it even gets to that point

Number 4 Digemon are more in a pokemon league not even in the teir of krillin

and number 5 th restrictions are meant for Jiren because we all know by now Jiren will rape so bad itll make having a dick go through your butt and out your mouth look like kids stuff come on

Jiren wins!!! Sorry its the cold truth

1) Means nothing when facing other Low 2-C

2) Both can easily dodge.

3) True, but that doesn't mean he's high end.

4) Bruh....You realize both Pokemon and Digimon have Multi-Universal to Multiversal characters right? Read his file.

5) BanchoStingmon blitzes. Watch your language.

Yeah..no...

>Not even Krillin level

>Both, Pokémon and Digimon, have characters that can casually solo the verse with the utmost of ease.

Bruh...

Ok you guys misunderstood and might think I am wanking sorrry I'm going to make my point number one dude krillin can cut through anything with destructo unless he is either blocked by a psyicic sheild or scared

and also I think you mean mew, archeus, and you know mewto

this is why I don use zeno in discussions

archeus "delete" abilty is one and the same with zenos both are not allowed because we havent seen crossovers that make it known they can do it to other people

also mew and mewto can casually solo everyone on *earth*/ born except gohan and piccolo however dbz charecters are wayyyyyyy not even close to tthe phrase being open to mind rape

even tein however mew cuz of other reasons beats him

We have not seen mewto destroy a planet even though its implied...

Anyone who wanted to go ape shit and blow up a world while fighting they will and we do not know mewtos durability

Finally sorry I just wanted to wank Jiren honestly yeah hes up there but lets be honest

also if goku is teir low 2c how does this mean nothing also sorry I know im talking alot but its defenently imo I honestly dont know who wins

>Krillin can through anything with destructo...

>Zeno won't even see it coming...

>Krillin is the main villian of this arc.

Wait why is Banchostingmon not just plain 2-C?

He only slight weaker then a plain 2-C so why does he even has a at least Low 2-C?

Sorry if the answer if obvious I don't know Digimon just curious.

Because his level of 2-C isn't really known. He's mostly baseline if even that. All we know is that he's a BAN-TYO, and what skills he has. Whether he can even fight beings like the Warrior Ten who are baseline is unknown. This was the safe route.

Jiren=Likely on par with Zamasu

Bancho=Slightly weaker then a 2C.

Are we sure this isn't an AP stomp? I thought the gap between 2C and Low 2C was enormous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back