• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Now that I recently made the former's profile, I wanna see how this match will go.

Jirachi Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky
Naruto Uzumaki
He will not stop until be Hokage!

Top ******* kek.

Anyway, is Jirachi fighting seriously and not strictly limited to wish granting?

If so, likely Jirachi via sheer versatility and hax.

Jirachi does what it did to fake groudon.

But seriously, Jirachi has more hax moves than Naruto. That's very impressive

WeeklyBattles said:
Is this a stomp match? Naruto has a decent amount of hax as well doesnt he?

Can he do anything against Jirachi's reality warping? As Faisal said: Quality>Quantity. I see no reason why Jirachi doesn't turn naruto into a carrot at the start of the fight(btw, I'm not that familiar about pokemon, I might be wrong).

Back