• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's been a while since I made one of these. To be quite honest I bit off more than I could chew with my first 666 Satan/O-Parts Hunter CRT, but I'm back and and decided to focus on the only profile the verse has before I jump into the rest. I'll make follow up CRTs like this for post timeskip jio and Satan as well.

This CRT will mainly be dedicated to updating Jio's Powers and Abilities section before the timeskip.

Base Abilities:

Satan's Influence (Not the actual name, but i just call it that due to Jio tapping into a fraction of Satan's power, similar to Naruto):

666 Form (name coined by Beelzebub):
Agree:
Neutral:
Disagree:

Last edited:
That doesn't seem like energy manipulation. A hyper specific form of energy manip at best.
A bit iffy on this
No energy manipulation, can't see empathic or sealing. No energy purification either. Can you explain forcefield creation and Light manipulation?
Add to stamina
I don't see how this is supernatural willpower?
No energy manipulation or soul. Where does NPI come from?
I... Okay, fine.
Please explain what's happening here
No
Scans?
Animal manip
Don't see transmutation or matter manip
Law and body puppetry sure. The rest no.
And this is info manip why?
Should be limited
Should or can?
Elaborate on this please
Please explain this a bit more

Btw, stuff I rejected, I am willing to change my mind if there is greater verse context.

Rest looks good

That doesn't seem like energy manipulation. A hyper specific form of energy manip at best.
Satan has confirmed the Number of The Beast to be able to absorb energy, such as when Jio absorbed Anna's spirit meaning spirit does equal energy
A bit iffy on this
Yeah, I couldn't find any better examples of this, so it's fine to disregard this one
No energy manipulation, can't see empathic or sealing. No energy purification either. Can you explain forcefield creation and Light manipulation?
The Pendant turned the townsfolk positive emotions into energy and started absorbing it. Sealing was most likely just Jio coming to his senses considering he could feel the emotions of Ruby through the pendant (more proof of Empathic Manipulation), so yeah Sealing isn't applicable. For Energy Purification, the giant monster Wise (pointy haired guy) is using is powered by hate and even grows in power absorbing hatred, its abilities are even conformed to be powered by hate. The user (Ruby) then goes on to nullify the creatures barrier using the positive emotions it gathered from the townsfolk (<-scan for Light Manipulation). The forcefield was created automatically out of distress of Ruby watching her friends trying to kill each other.
I don't see how this is supernatural willpower?
For context, Jio was impaled through the midsection literally moments before he initially passed out.
No energy manipulation or soul. Where does NPI come from?
Spirit = Energy and the Mark of the Beast can absorb it. NPI comes from Satan grabbing Ruby's soul with his left hand where the mark is imprinted and absorbing it
Please explain what's happening here
Jio absorbed Cross's blades of wind.
Why's that?
Here and here
Animal manip
Don't see transmutation or matter manip
It's linked to Animal manipulation, I just labeled it that to be specific. Yeah those 2 don't apply.
Law and body puppetry sure. The rest no.
Agreed
And this is info manip why?
With everything in the universe being made up of information, such as water being made of 2 hydrogen and one oxygen atoms or DNA, Jio is essential the vessel from where Satan resides in and is the most powerful of the Kabbalah, a giant memorization weapon that has passively absorbed information for many civilizations. Which is why he was able to rearrange the information of the Frap Mind to be able to project it onto the original user
Should be limited
sure
Should or can?
Can, since he was unaffected fighting Beelzebub hand to hand after absorbing his maggots and Satan being unaffected by Jins black flame after absorbing it
Elaborate on this please
The blades slow the target down if they pierce the targets shadow, Jio was going to break free of the slow by force as confirmed by Kujaku (long haired guy)
Please explain this a bit more
Jio was absorbing a large amount of spirit to power his attack called the Mars Impact. He then paralyzed Beelzebub, as confirmed by him, and pushed his attack back at him. As for regeneration, angels and demons should have Mid level regeneration scaling off of the clone of the angel Michael. Beelzebub should have High-Mid regen, since angels and demons in the series also have cores the size of a small ball within them that acts as their soul, while Beelzebub has his located in his head meaning he should be able to regenerate from stuff like decapitation, but was stopped by Jio's attack

Not energy manip, still
The Pendant turned the townsfolk positive emotions into energy and started absorbing it. Sealing was most likely just Jio coming to his senses considering he could feel the emotions of Ruby through the pendant (more proof of Empathic Manipulation), so yeah Sealing isn't applicable. For Energy Purification, the giant monster Wise (pointy haired guy) is using is powered by hate and even grows in power absorbing hatred, its abilities are even conformed to be powered by hate. The user (Ruby) then goes on to nullify the creatures barrier using the positive emotions it gathered from the townsfolk (<-scan for Light Manipulation). The forcefield was created automatically out of distress of Ruby watching her friends trying to kill each other.
Others work but no sealing or purification.
For context, Jio was impaled through the midsection literally moments before he initially passed out.
Ok
Spirit = Energy and the Mark of the Beast can absorb it. NPI comes from Satan grabbing Ruby's soul with his left hand where the mark is imprinted and absorbing it
Fine for others but no energy manip here. Absorption works, ofc
Jio absorbed Cross's blades of wind.
Ok.
Why's that?
That's not fear manip. Moreso they are just scared of his power. I know some files have that for some odd reasons, but that shouldn't qualify for fear manip at all. At best, it would be limited social influencing of sort.
Seems like stamina (pain tolerance) more than body control
It's linked to Animal manipulation, I just labeled it that to be specific. Yeah those 2 don't apply.
With everything in the universe being made up of information, such as water being made of 2 hydrogen and one oxygen atoms or DNA, Jio is essential the vessel from where Satan resides in and is the most powerful of the Kabbalah, a giant memorization weapon that has passively absorbed information for many civilizations. Which is why he was able to rearrange the information of the Frap Mind to be able to project it onto the original user
Sure
Can, since he was unaffected fighting Beelzebub hand to hand after absorbing his maggots and Satan being unaffected by Jins black flame after absorbing it
Okay
The blades slow the target down if they pierce the targets shadow, Jio was going to break free of the slow by force as confirmed by Kujaku (long haired guy)
Hmmm
Jio was absorbing a large amount of spirit to power his attack called the Mars Impact. He then paralyzed Beelzebub, as confirmed by him, and pushed his attack back at him. As for regeneration, angels and demons should have Mid level regeneration scaling off of the clone of the angel Michael. Beelzebub should have High-Mid regen, since angels and demons in the series also have cores the size of a small ball within them that acts as their soul, while Beelzebub has his located in his head meaning he should be able to regenerate from stuff like decapitation, but was stopped by Jio's attack
Hmmm. I will relook at this later. Please remind me in case I forget

Sorry for not responding sooner, I've been busy/lost interest in this, but regardless I'm back for now.
Not energy manip, still
Could you explain exactly why its not considered EM? You even mentioned earlier that it would count as a specific form of EM.
Others work but no sealing or purification.
Wouldn't it fall under Type 2 of Purification? Specifically the dark energy part
That's not fear manip. Moreso they are just scared of his power. I know some files have that for some odd reasons, but that shouldn't qualify for fear manip at all. At best, it would be limited social influencing of sort.
I was looking at the different uses of fear manip. and this seems it could be classified as more Fear Inducement
Seems like stamina (pain tolerance) more than body control
Again, it seems like it would fall under the Advanced Control category
Yeah, there's not too much showings for this hax as it was a one off thing, so I'm fine dropping it entirely
Hmmm. I will relook at this later. Please remind me in case I forget
^
Thanks for taking a look at this in advance.

Looking through some of the links scans are missing, I’d recommend having them link to actual scans instead of pages on the wiki. If this isn’t done people will try to invalidate it as a whole so just be cautious

Also I’d recommend finding the people that are listed as supporters and having them comment it would make it go much smoother

Looking through some of the links scans are missing, I’d recommend having them link to actual scans instead of pages on the wiki. If this isn’t done people will try to invalidate it as a whole so just be cautious
I just double checked all the imgur links and they all work for me. If you could specify which ones I'll try updating the links.

I have the text link to wiki pages just so it's easier for those reviewing to make sure the scans line up with the abilities page definition.

Back