• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So ive skimmed through Jingke's page which seems mostly fine except for speed.

Currently he has;

First of all, Jingke never crossed Saturn solely because of his own speed. Infact, it was Wang Ling who threw Jingke into deep space which made him cross Saturn which Jingke himself admits. Wang Ling Currently has Relativistic Projectile Throwing speeds via that same cal that's on Jingke's profile.

What I Propose

I won't leave bro hanging with 'unknown' as his speed rating. Instead his speed rating should look like this.

Speed: Likely Relativistic (After Wang Ling threw him into deep space at Relativistic speeds, He came back to the space station in a short timeframe.

So now Jingke 'Likely' scales to the calculation and now everybody's happy.

He came back to the space station in a short timeframe.
If I were to say it would be even MFTL+ SPEED RATING FOR JINGKE

LISTEN ME HERE
First
° Saturn is 1.2Billion km far from earth and it takes light 67min (approx) to reach Saturn from earth.

Second
°And if u closely see the time frame ,when jingke return from Saturn to earth was 8 min or something.

But since we excatly don't know if we can use or remove the cutscene time while he was travelling back, so we didn't took this point at that time

If I were to say it would be even MFTL+ SPEED RATING FOR JINGKE

LISTEN ME HERE
First
° Saturn is 1.2Billion km far from earth and it takes light 67min (approx) to reach Saturn from earth.

Second
°And if u closely see the time frame ,when jingke return from Saturn to earth was 8 min or something.

But since we excatly don't know if we can use or remove the cutscene time while he was travelling back, so we didn't took this point at that time
That's FTL not Mftl+

Still better than Relativistic
You'd have to blog it and get it accepted. The current Relativistic cal is wrong as it doesn't cover the whole timeframe of Wang ling throwing Jingke from the space station to Saturn. Or we can ask it to be calculated

@Reiner could you recalculate this? Using the actual timeframe of Wang ling throwing Jingke from the space station to saturn? We might get FTL to MFTL+ throwing speed, the current Relativistic cal is wrong since Jingke didn't fly past Saturn by himself

Back