• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wew, the upgrade only just went through and already Jin's being put in matches. Ok

Best to equalise speed, as Jin is millions of times FTL with speed mode, but we don't know how fast Bowser is other than comparable to Mario who could fly between Galaxies.

I don't know how Bowser's powers actually work, so if I say something that doesn't work, notify me.

Teleportation - if speed is equalised, this is a slight advantage in Bowser's favour, though the automatic defense of the Yong Po would even it out.

Transmutation - Not sure how it works, but if he can just snap his fingers and turn Jin to stone or something, Bowser wins.

Can summo minions - fodder to Ji

Can inhale enemies in his stomach - Jin expands the RJ and rips him apart from the inside out. Something Bowser better not do.

Reality Warping - not sure if this is in base, but if he can just warp Jin away, bowser's win.

Sealing - not sure how it works, but Jin has no defense against sealing, so ^

Poison Manipulation - Jin resisted Pandora's poison, so he can probably take this.

Spatial Manipulation - Again, I don't know how this works, or if he has it in base. But its hax, and Jin has no anti-hax, so it nets him the win if he has it.

Gravity Manipulation - Jin fought the King, so he's experienced with this.

Jin's duplication would likely confuse Bowser and make him target the wrong one, as Bowser has no way to see the (tiny) difference between Jin and his clones, but that won't help in the long run.

Bowser has a lot of hax, so until I know how he uses them, I'll vote Bowser.

Back