• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jin Kazama VS. Ryu (Concluded, Add pls)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways with Gargoyles vote, it's now..

• Ryu: 2
  • Jin: 4
Not sure whether to count Eficiente's "^" comment as a point for Jin or not. Unsure if it was a vote.

>A High 7-A doesnt kill a 7-B

Tell me a single reason why i should report this obvious bias and lack of understanding of the obvious AP stromp.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
>A High 7-A doesnt kill a 7-B

Tell me a single reason why i should report this obvious bias and lack of understanding of the obvious AP stromp.
Because this wiki's rules are BARELY used by any other sources in VS. They're pretty exclusive to this site. Nobody thinks the exact same way. Typically with what people include, it leaves Ryu around 6-C at best and Jin around 6-A to High 6-A. I'm just sticking to the wiki's rules for this thread. Jin one-shots and blitzes according to almost the entirety of the YouTube VS community. Me, the CX guys, CFC, DDB, FF, Even someone who is notorious for extreme downplay had Jin win. And that's just on YouTube. Any other sources outside this site will likely disagree as well.

This wiki even got his speed wrong too. The Sub-Relativistic devil beam should scale to travel speed as well since Heihachi outran it in Kazuya's Tekken 2 ending, scaling to Jin and the rest of the Mishima's.

Also, if you really want to throw the "bias" buzzword around, you're honestly the only one I see here with it. I'm providing links, giving arguments, and helping keep score. Meanwhile you're throwing a fit because others don't agree with you and just saying WRONG WRONG WRONG to everything pointing to Jin's victory without saying why, because you can't debunk or argue it.

Anyways with Eficiente's vote it's...

• Ryu: 2
  • Jin: 5

What people do on other sites is irrelevant since the battle is taking place here. Also, Rapid, stop bringing up Ryu's transformations. This battle is using their 7-B forms.

All that said, Jin FRA

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
>Jin being High 6-A

Make a CRT.
Most people include Non-Canon stuff as long as it doesn't go against anything in the main canon which Jin's High 6-A stuff does not, making it usable. This site however does not. I was merely pointing out, that even if Ryu were to somehow win here, it wouldn't matter in the long run since the majority of the VS community as a whole sticks to Jin's side.

it needs like 17 more hours for grace to end. So it can't be added until then RIP

I believe Ryu can take it through much higher Dura and DC. I don't buy the meteor stuff that occured in a non-canon game, so that certainly doesn't hold water. Outside of that, the moment other forms get used, Ryu gets boosted higher than Jin can really deal with, outside of speed.

If you wanna use non-canon stuff, Akuma can break meteors in base in Fighting Jam and dont make me bring up the crossover games where Evil Ryu is actually stronger than the infinity stones or able to fight Galactus.

How cute of you bringing crossovers for ryu to prove something,lets bring crossovers too for jin too and see about it then if you wanna go that route buddy

Composite-wise, Jin still wins.

Both of their most powerful appearances are in the same game, Project X Zone 1 and 2, a crossover between SEGA, Namco, Nintendo, and Capcom characters.

They'd have equal speed and strength from this crossover, thanks to stats from 2-C to 2-B tier characters, but no matter how even they are in stats, Jin will still always have the superior powers. The telekinesis, healing, soul protection and manipulation resistance, energy stealing, barriers, etc.

And again no argument or explanation, just overreacting and being dramatic lol.

If they're composites, that would include .hack characters and Xenosaga, and such. Unless you just want to magically bend the rules to your advantage to give Ryu a dirty win he doesn't deserve. Where's the honor in that?

Anyways we should stop cluttering the thread. Your reaction was unnecessary enough as it added nothing to the convo. It's over, and hopefully a mod will change the page soon. I do recommend acting behaving better though. I've seen you get multiple complaints on your attitude in other threads too. Makes you very hard to take seriously.

Leopold if I may I don't think telekinesis matters too much in this fight since Ryu's fought and defeated M. Bison before, who is listed as a telekinetic, and he's able to contend with characters who can also use barriers. I'm not too sure if those powers will matter much here.

However I do agree that Ryu VS Devil Jin is a loss for Ryu on account of the speed. Should this have been Evil Ryu VS Devil Jin, I would say Evil Ryu wins on account of Evil Ryu's power/durability and ability to teleport, along with the ability to use the Raging Demon (only bringing that up because Kazuya seemed to be just reworking his soul, not destroying it).

Bison doesn't quite use telekinesis in the same way Jin does. He mainly uses it on himself, and that's how he floats. Jin can explode machinery and force choke with his. Ryu hasn't dealt with eithers. I understand where you're coming from though. Ryu has faced many of Jin's powers through different enemies. But he's never come across a SINGLE opponent who had all of these powers. They were spread across various foes.

As for the Raging Demon, Heihachi canonically survived "Wrath of the Raging Demon", the strongest variation of that attack, from Akuma/ So I mean, even if his soul was still destroyable, he could somehow overpower it with brute force like Heihachi? Still unsure how that worked. I mean obviously the AP is different because it's Tekken's Akuma and not Street Fighter's, but the properties of the move shouldn't change. Either way there's still the speed advantage so it'd be hard for Evil Ryu to land it.

Jin dealt with teleportation,from true ogre and jinpachi,kazuya didnt tried to rework his soul,he tried to take it away and absorb it as seen in kazuya tekken 4 ending,plus heihachi can survive the raging demon from akuma which is stronger then evil ryu one,if heihachi is capable,jin which has the devil gene to protect him can as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back