• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jimmy Neutron VS Timmy Turner: The True Power Hour

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Both of them have met and fought before in the Jimmy Timmy Power Hour crossovers, but they weren't going all out in either of these parts. That being said, what if they did decide to go all out on each other without holding anything back?

Given how they are literally scaling to the same stats and values (High 6-A and MFTL+), they are essentially even in this fight. The battle takes place in a galaxy-sized colusseum in space, both of them start in base forms, Cosmo and Wanda are assisting Timmy, Timmy has genius intelligence, both of them start 10 meters apart from each other, both of them have limited prior knowledge on each other up to the 3rd Jimmy Timmy Power Hour crossover (But not any content released after it), both have access to all of their equipment, and both are in-character but willing to do anything it takes to win.

Who wins?

Boy Genius:

Average kid who no one understands:

The joyful sponge responsible for getting both of their shows cancelled:

Last edited:
Is Spongebob actually part of the fight? If so, he negs both

Also, Timmy pretty much use Deconstruction and its GGs
That's just an incon option as a joke.

Also, fairy magic can't be used to harm/kill others. Although Timmy can still wish away Jimmy's equipment, but since Jimmy knows what Timmy's fairies are capable of, it's possible for him to first deal with his fairies with his hypercube to rid Timmy of his main way of dealing with things.

That's just an incon option as a joke.

Also, fairy magic can't be used to harm/kill others. Although Timmy can still wish away Jimmy's equipment, but since Jimmy knows what Timmy's fairies are capable of, it's possible for him to first deal with his fairies with his hypercube to rid Timmy of his main way of dealing with things.
Can't Timmy use Cosmo and Wanda to absorb Timmy's magical attacks?

It can, though
What I mean is that while fairy magic can't be used to directly harm/kill others, it has been done before through indirect means aside from episode errors. In fact, the only reason why Jimmy and Timmy never died from Calamitous-Jorgen's blast of fairy magic in JTPH2 was because Calamitous had no idea that fairy magic can never be used to harm/kill anyone until Jorgen told him (Plus later in that special, Timmy pretends to get affected by a fake wish that would kill him, something that pissed Jorgen off as the whole point of defeating the Calamitous-Jorgen fusion), so they were turned into snails instead. That being said, Jimmy doesn't have any resistance to being transmuted into something harmless.

Jimmy should be more skilled/experienced given he’s older, saved his planet about as many times as Timmy and was personally called to save the best agent the government had plus his martial arts and acrobatics. The real struggle is Timmy’s magic which he could use in broad daylight since Jimmy thinks it’s fake, but Jimmy has plenty of one shot hax that could handle Cosmo and Wanda/their wands.

I mean, Timmy did manage to keep his fairies until he was 17, and combined with the 50 years he's been secretly keeping Cosmo and Wanda going on many adventures as a result of making a wish to stay 10, he has 57 years of experience.

I mean, Timmy did manage to keep his fairies until he was 17, and combined with the 50 years he's been secretly keeping Cosmo and Wanda going on many adventures as a result of making a wish to stay 10, he has 57 years of experience.
Still, skill likely goes to Jimmy because of Jet Fusion and he’s seen plenty of what Magic can do meanwhile Timmy has only seen some of his inventions.

By the way, this is interesting to note:

Does Timmy has Technology Manipulation? If so it will be a big problem to Jimmy

lol, i don´t even remembered the Drake Bell movies

Did he? IIRC, he only saw some ray beams and transmutation blasts
They stated that in A New Wish. I’m pretty sure in the movies he never forgets.

He made Shirley with Timmy, stopped the universe ending bomb, fought a magically amped Crocker, etc. I think the trilogy spent more time in Timmy’s world overall.

That was according to the first episode of A New Wish, but to be fair, the future timeline of FOP is just all over the place with the many retcons
They stated that in A New Wish. I’m pretty sure in the movies he never forgets.
Oh, my bad, sorry for remembering this existed, lol

He made Shirley with Timmy, stopped the universe ending bomb, fought a magically amped Crocker, etc. I think the trilogy spent more time in Timmy’s world overall.
Yeah, but he never saw stuff like Timmy´s Causality, Mind, Sleep and Probability Hax

Back