• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jimmy Hopkins vs Rachnera Arachnera

QrowBarr

They/Them
VS Battles
Content Moderator
  • Win via incap, KO or death
  • Jimmy has access to 2 firecrackers and a stink bomb.
  • Battle takes place in a Victorian/Steampunk-styled city with lots of cover, hiding-places and both start a kilometer away, both are aware of each others' locatio
  • Both are in-character
  • Speed is equalized (duh)
Trouble-maker:

Cute spider-lady: (Saikou, Zachary, DMB 1, Shozo)

Inconclusive:

Bully jimmy hopkins by chimeraart-d5yoc6e
Spierrr

Just a question:

Why did you make them start so far from each other if they don't even know their battle location? They would spend an entire day trying to find each other inside a giant city.

By SBA, they start within each other's range, but AT MAX 4 kilometers.

Also, nice Rachnera pic

DMB 1 said:
Just a question:
Why did you make them start so far from each other if they don't even know their battle location? They would spend an entire day trying to find each other inside a giant city.

By SBA, they start within each other's range, but AT MAX 4 kilometers.

Also, nice Rachnera pic
Whoops, ok give me a moment

I do think best girl gets a rather easy win here. She is a fair deal stronger and the terrain allows her to very easily ambush and outplay Jimmy here, on top of spider web being able to incap him quickly.

Also, I do think she has the creeps factor as an advantage. I don't think Jimmy would be able to fight normally when faced with a giant spider.

Yeah... what makes her even Wall+ anyway? Destroying trucks has always been wall level and denting steel doors could vary.

A truck at full speed is Wall level+. I can see literally blowing up a truck to be Wall level+ as well.

A truck isn't going to survive going at full speed and where's her feat destroying a truck anyway? (referring to Centorea)

Like, in her first appearance.

It might be anime-only though. I have to revise the verse at some point either way.

To be fair Nyarlatothep does exist there.

But either I debunk Supersonic for Rachnera and 8-C durability for Zombina, or everyone scales to it now.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
To be fair Nyarlatothep does exist there.
Wait, really? I'm only at volume 11 of the manga, so I didn'tknow that.

Anyways, Rachnera FRA.

Trying to upgrade something to tier 1 based on a lovecraft reference is dumb. The Great Old Ones, with a specific lovecraft reference, are in Crusader Kings, for example.

Back