• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jimmy Hopkins VS Chisato Nishinkigi

VS

• Both have 9-B (although jimmy show him as possibly superior)
  • 65 meter distance.
  • Location = In an abandoned city, where there are places to take cover
  • time: 6:30 p.m.
  • Speed equalized, Both in character
  • both carry their entire arsenal and equipment
  • It's the first time they've met xd
fight

I will give my arguments, to begin with,

1) In strength could be considered approximate, but it is clear that chisato surpasses him by a little (5.73kg TNT chisato "only fragment a steel wall") (3.48 kg of TNT hopkins "completely destroy high-end marble") .

2) In speed I consider it a tie since both have good reaction speed, on chisato's side, he dodges bullets (but the part where he says that he dodges them walking doesn't convince me at all since using common path should not be possible, even the girl approached the shooter walking in "straight line" despite that she did not receive a bullet, this I can understand if the shooter does not have good recoil (I think this is how it is called to keep stable his weapon to shoot accurately) and that's why he always missed the shots.) .. On jimmy's side he also showed reaction speed, first in the gym class dodging all the balls from all directions, and he can also react and dodge Earnest's turret attacks.

3) Lifting strength goes to Jimmy, according to the information chisato lifts 3 people, while jimmy could lift a giant sledgehammer and maneuver it without even straining, also in the fight with the boss of the thugs he easily ripped off metal (or steel) doors and could use them as a shield, he also effortlessly ripped off large metal pipes.

4) Attack strength doesn't say much in the info of both so I consider it a tie or an approximation

5) Durability goes to jimmy, chisato's best feat was surviving a car hit by a car... Jimmy survived falling several floors in his fight against gary, he withstood several blows from Russell, he fought against the school's musclemen (even though they were very strong, close to Russell, and outnumbered him) he withstood all the blows and ended up beating them, He also endured many times the projectiles of potatoes without flinching (these were the most broken as they were similar to a gun in attack power), he was even hit with a giant sledgehammer in the skull (making him fly and go through a wall), but despite this he got up and continued as if nothing had happened. .

6) In endurance it's a tie... both can fight for hours and hours without getting tired.

7) in range Jimmy Hopkins is the winner; according to the info Chisato with her weapons can reach 50m but it is not enough because she uses rubber bullets, this forces Chisato to get closer to her opponent... On the other hand Jimmy has a range of hundreds of meters besides having an excellent aim (I dare say almost perfect).

8) Arsenal takes Jimmy Hopkins for obvious reasons.

9) Intelligence, goes to Jimmy... chisato only shows intelligence to know the trajectory of the bullets, because the espionage, infiltration, vehicle piloting, both Jimmy and chisato are tied, but jimmy can overcome this because he is a genius in all subjects (mathematics, english, biology, chemistry, geography, among others), and because of this he can create his own weapons, he knows how to use the environment in his favor and can quickly change course of the battle, besides knowing how to use all his weapons to perfection despite lacking previous experience with them. He has a great sense of balance.

10) Generalities, Chisato refuses to kill like Jimmy, but Jimmy did show that he would be able to kill in the mission where the chemistry teacher asks him to kill the plant that was stolen by the millionaires (Jimmy doesn't understand well and thought that he should kill the student, which he would do it with pleasure), Jimmy is a master of stealth, besides using his black ninja suit he can be undetectable. ... even though they both know how to fight hand to hand Jimmy always plays dirty and will look for a way to incapacitate him and overcome him...

in fact in the part of weaknesses it is mentioned that sneak attacks or blinding her could disorient chisato. besides it doesn't say that she is resistant to poison or stun, this would be very useful for Jimmy because if things get ugly in melee jimmy can use bombs or firecrackers to get away and start attacking from a distance, besides jimmy is already used to fight against opponents stronger than him, even with those who can attack him before he does... and jimmy ends up winning.

And with this I can say that jimmy Hopkins would have a victory over chisato.

I would like to know your opinions about this :)

Last edited:
Back