• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jimmy Fights a Rapper

JohnConquest1

Fallout Equestria Nerd
He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Its 1:30am and Jimmy has just left the Bullworth theater, after seeing the premire of Cool as Ice with Pete. Vanilla Ice is at the premire taking autographs and overhears Jimmy calling the film an utter crapfest loudly while bullying Pete for wasting his time
Bully jimmy hopkins by chimeraart-d5yoc6e
Jimmy

Vanilla Ice CAI
Bad 90s trends Personified

. Vanilla steps in to end the drama personally.
Fight takes place at the Bullworth Theatre at 1:30am

Jimmy has only his slingshot.

Vanilla has his motorcycle.

Other than that SBA

Rustled Jimmies: 4 (Insecurity97, HeadlessKramerGeoff777, Jackythejack, Iapitus The Impaler, KLOL506)

The Guy who drives the motorcycle:

Inconclusive:

Jimmy via superior AP, combat skills, better stamina and not being a glass cannon. Even if we go by game mechanics and he's about to pass out in 30 in-game minutes, he should still be able to kick Vanilla's ass

Ok. So, VI has superior speed. That is about it. But it is good speed. Only issue I see is that VI will hit him with a wall breaking attack from the motorcycle, Jimmy will shrug it off and then beat the crap out of the Icey rapper. Sure, Jimmy may have issues attacking Vanilla Ice if he is on his motorcycle going at full speed, but driving at that speed could cause VI to be in a pretty bad accident. So I assume when VI slows down, Jimmy uses his great aim and shoots him off the motorcycle.

I feel like this is almost ap stomp because I remember jimmy being super stupid high in 9-B.

But Jimmy fra

Either the bike's KE or the wall smashing probably. My issue is the film like most moves changes the solid wall to something easier destroyed by the actors and the bike for the destruction scene. May fudge up the numbers a bit.

Back