• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jiang Zi Ya tier CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
first the possibly 3A overtime feat should be changed to low 2C instead.

the reason why it is higher than 3A is because the term tiān dì means heaven and earth

and knowing that the universe is composed of of heaven and earth it should easily make this a low 2C feat rather than 3A which the five flags were capable of distorting the entirety of it overtime.

to solidify why jiang zi ya should be low 2C instead of 3A is because he managed to defeat Hu'Xian Er whom wielded the immortal killing sword (32:25-33:05)

which was stated by the grand master of heaven to be able to generate which translates to possessing infinite/endless/boundless amounts of power/force

the immortal killing formation was stated to be able to cause the universal fatal doom event and was stated to have the crushing force and immense power to do so while also stated to be able to recreate a new world. was also stated once more that the immortal killing array possesses infinite power in the fight.

siince the immortal killing array is composed of 4 different swords including the immortal killing sword which jiang zi ya manages to defeat Hu'Xian Er wielding it. his tier should be changed to High 3A, possibly low 2C Far higher with the five directional flags.

.......Sigh......

1. Any mention of space-time? If not then this CRT is pointless. We don't even assume "destroy the universe" is Low 2-C without further context, destroying Heaven and Earth is even vaguer.

2. Infinite power is hyperbole until proven otherwise.

3. None of those videos have translations or subtitles so they can't really be used for proof.

We clear on that? Good, I'm unwatching. Hopefully someone can deal with this.

.......Sigh......

1. Any mention of space-time? If not then this CRT is pointless. We don't even assume "destroy the universe" is Low 2-C without further context, destroying Heaven and Earth is even vaguer.

2. Infinite power is hyperbole until proven otherwise.

3. None of those videos have translations or subtitles so they can't really be used for proof.
1.it wouldn't be vague when the FDFs could do the same thing and what makes you think it only destroys physical matter?

2.it's not really an exaggeration considering the fact that the FDFs could do the same thing the immortal killing array does but as a side effect due to its immense power. This wouldn't be an exaggeration but this would be an exaggeration (23:57)

3.I don't know if you're playing me or what but what do you mean no subtitles? This thing has the English sub 师兄.

Last edited:
1. Do I need to say this every time? Burden of Proof is on you to prove the positive, not me to prove the negative. If you make the claim it can destroy the universe's space-time (or any claim in fact), you need to support it with evidence. Until you do, nothing here will be accepted at all. Seriously, no Low 2-C gets the tier without context and if they do, they deserve a downgrade.

2. Again, any hard proof of infinite energy being outputted? No character on the wiki scales to High 3-A for these kinds of statements alone. They're explicitly frowned upon for lone use in scaling. The idea that destroying a universe of unknown size over time proves infinite power so laughable I feel like I'm in the presence of a comedian.

3. I really can't see any but eh.

Planck69 seems to make sense. Should I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back