• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jesmon vs Rai

I believe I did. All of his abilities are pretty much wha Rai has and more as he has stuff like Limited Conceptual Manipulation and Existence Erasure as well.

Plus, Rai is basically like Kirby. He's capable of combining Tai Chi to make new abilities too so he could combine his haxes into stuff to throw Jesmon off if possible.

You sure?

To put it in the most logical way possible, Jesmon is able to use a form of Reality Warping targeted at himself, unhinging himself from the laws of the Digital World (which are mainly the laws of physics and reincarnation). If I were to explain it simply, Jesmon is able to temporarily make himself the indestructible wall or invisible boundary in a video game. Unless you are also able to pull things outside of the laws of physics (i.e. Reality Warping or being an entire dimensional tier above) he becomes utterly impossible to harm since it is a physical law that he can't be harmed. On the opposite end of things, he is able to set his damage output to "100% of the target's health", which explains his power to fell foes in a single blow.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
I believe I did. All of his abilities are pretty much wha Rai has and more as he has stuff like Limited Conceptual Manipulation and Existence Erasure as well.
Plus, Rai is basically like Kirby. He's capable of combining Tai Chi to make new abilities too so he could combine his haxes into stuff to throw Jesmon off if possible.
How good is his Existence Erasure? What Concepts does he control? So far a lot of things are nulified by OS Generics.

Well for concepts, it would be the Tai Chi characters. The Tai-Chi 1000 are described as being the representions of the Universe's powers/forces. Being able to wield a character should greatly imply you can wield what the character represents as a whole. Though its nothing like, lets say, Arceus's Concept Manipulating.

And his existence erasure.....hmm....im not exactly sure. It has shown to erase attacks/techniques however so maybe at least decent. Probably not high enough to erase Jesmon given his status.

Doesn't seem that threatening as that doesn't give me any insight on what he does.

This sounds like Power Nullification, not Existence Erasure

Disappear doesn't mean Existence Erasure. This means that you need to get rid of Existence Erasure from his file.

Back