• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jerga/Maou Gakuin Question

Are there any scans or explanations for Jerga's abstract existence to be type 1 and not type 2?

Given the profile scans and abilities surrounding it, it sounds type 2 instead of type 1.

Well apparently he has type 4 and 8 immortality based on asc and his abstraction; so based on that, the abstraction should be type 2.

if there’s scans saying it’s type 1 I would want to see it, apparently he’s had type 1 since the profile was created.

Well apparently he has type 4 and 8 immortality based on asc and his abstraction; so based on that, the abstraction should be type 2.

if there’s scans saying it’s type 1 I would want to see it, apparently he’s had type 1 since the profile was created.
He has had type 1 because it is type 1.

I'm currently working on a CRT so i can't fish around for scans so take my word for it or you wait.

His source (concept) was turned into the magic <Asc>, became a part of the world's order and became the very concept of human hatred against demons.
His body is made entirely out of magic/order and isn't physical.

Immortality 4 is from being able to resurrect, type 8 is because even if his source is destroyed, so far as the magic <Asc> and the concept of human hatred against demons exists, he will continue to regenerate. Even if all humans were killed, Jerga would still continue to exist

Immortality 4 is from being able to resurrect, type 8 is because even if his source is destroyed, so far as the magic <Asc> and the concept of human hatred against demons exists, he will continue to regenerate. Even if all humans were killed, Jerga would still continue to exist
This^ is literally type 2 abstract though.

His source (concept) was turned into the magic <Asc>, became a part of the world's order and became the very concept of human hatred against demons.
His body is made entirely out of magic/order and isn't physical.

This part may be promising but it needs to be clarified upon on the profile with scans or at least references, because as of now, this isn't the reasoning presented on the profile.

I must also add; it's very paradoxical to be the very concept of something but also regenerate from the concept that you are; which is basically how you're explaining this lol. It's either type 1 or he regens from it, can't be both.

This^ is literally type 2 abstract though.
Type 2 abstract is being immortal because you are embodying an abstraction, type 1 is being the abstraction itself. Jerga is the abstraction which is type 1 and listing both types is just redundant
This part may be promising but it needs to be clarified upon on the profile with scans or at least references, because as of now, this isn't the reasoning presented on the profile
It'll be done eventually. I'm gonna revise all the profiles if not straight up delete them then recreate it because the shear amount of stuff missing is to big to handle in an ability addition CRT.

I must also add; it's very paradoxical to be the very concept of something but also regenerate from the concept that you are; which is basically how you're explaining this lol. It's either type 1 or he regens from it, can't be both.
Filthy demons...
The eerie voice echoed across the battlefield. It could be heard by
everyone, including Dilhade’s army.
...I am Jerga...
“Jerga?” Lay muttered.
...the conscious magic crafted to destroy all demons.
The light of Aske gathered in the sky above Azesion. Once united, it
rained down onto the battlefield below and condensed into the shape of a
body.
“Master...”
Lay’s eyes widened in disbelief. The body of magic that had formed
before him belonged to the man who had founded the Hero Academy two
thousand years ago to destroy the Demon King of Tyranny—the commander
of the Gairadite Demon King Subjugation Battalion, Hero Jerga.
Even after being reduced to magic, Jerga’s hatred persisted—for two
thousand years, it had failed to cease.
“I shall make you regret returning to this world! Die!”
A flurry of particles flew from Jerga’s body as he charged straight
towards me.
“Feel the wrath of mankind, Demon King of Tyranny!”
An immense ray of light shone down from the skies above. The light
gathered in his hand, forming a sword made of Aske.
“Raaaaaaaaaaaah!”
“You’re weak for such a loudmouth.” Parrying his sword with Beno
Ievun, I closed the distance between us and pierced my right hand through his
chest. “Vebdoz.”
With that, I crushed his Aske-formed body with my source-destroying
fingertips. Light scattered as his form dispersed into mist, but more light from
Azesion fell from the sky, reforming Jerga’s body.
“Hmm. So your source can’t be touched.”
“Then you understand. This body of mine is made up of Jerga magic—a
fragment of this world’s order that cannot be destroyed.”
“My existence
cannot be erased. If you wish to stop me, you’ll have to kill everyone in
Azesion—but even then, Jerga shall remain. Jerga will never disappear from
this world! Feel this despair, Anos Voldigoad, for as long as Jerga exists in
this world, demons are destined to die!”
His source became the magic <Asc> thus becoming a part of the world's Order. His body is entirely nonphysical.
As you can see, it's said his source can't be touched. His source is the magic, the body is like an Avatar. Even if you destroy that body, as far as the concept of hatred exists, Jerga will simply resurrect/ regenerate

His source became the magic <Asc> thus becoming a part of the world's Order. His body is entirely nonphysical.
As you can see, it's said his source can't be touched. His source is the magic, the body is like an Avatar. Even if you destroy that body, as far as the concept of hatred exists, Jerga will simply resurrect/ regenerate
Ok, so, those statements are clearly abstract type 2. His source is what cannot be touched, not the body, as his body just reforms and actually does get touched and destroyed.

His body being made of magic would be incorporeality/non-corporeal; but his abstract existence is clearly type 2.

Ok, so, those statements are clearly abstract type 2. His source is what cannot be touched, not the body, as his body just reforms and actually does get touched and destroyed.

His body being made of magic would be incorporeality/non-corporeal; but his abstract existence is clearly type 2.
Jerga is the abstraction. His body is still formed from a concept.
Your not understanding. The profile isn't for the body, it's for Jerga (concept of hatred) itself.

His abstract existence comes from order even before world existed Order & Gods still existed. It's clear cut abstract existence.

Jerga is the abstraction. His body is still formed from a concept.
Your not understanding. The profile isn't for the body, it's for Jerga (concept of hatred) itself.
His abstract existence comes from order even before world existed Order still existed. It's clear cut abstract existence.
Did I say it's not abstract existence, or did I question it being type 1?

Being formed from a concept isn't necessarily type 1, nor is that what's even really stated in the scans.
Type 1 is specifically for cases when there is no physical, spiritual, or interactable body at all; so you must directly reach the abstraction to do anything to the character including even; including touching them or affecting them with any kind of ability.

The statements are all about him coming back from the concept, this is clearly type 2.

Did I say it's not abstract existence, or did I question it being type 1?

Being formed from a concept isn't necessarily type 1, nor is that what's even really stated in the scans.
Type 1 is specifically for cases when there is no physical, spiritual, or interactable body at all; so you must directly reach the abstraction to do anything to the character including even; including touching them or affecting them with any kind of ability.

The statements are all about him coming back from the concept, this is clearly type 2.
No read the scan Anos uses specific ability to touch his body which is Vendoz which is used to touch sources which are abstract existence based on information.

Also if you check the last para it states his body is made up of fragments of worlds order.
“You’re weak for such a loudmouth.” Parrying his sword with Beno Ievun, I closed the distance between us and pierced my right hand through his chest. “Vebdoz.”

With that, I crushed his Aske-formed body with my source-destroying fingertips. Light scattered as his form dispersed into mist, but more light from Azesion fell from the sky, reforming Jerga’s body.

“Hmm. So your source can’t be touched.”

“Then you understand. This body of mine is made up of Jerga magic—a fragment of this world’s order that cannot be destroyed.”

No read the scan Anos uses specific ability to touch his body which is Vendoz which is used to touch sources which are abstract existence based on information.

Also if you check the last para it states his body is made up of fragments of worlds order.
See how it says "Cannot be destroyed" and not "Cannot be touched".

His source is what can't be touched, not his body.

See how it says "Cannot be destroyed" and not "Cannot be touched".

His source is what can't be touched, not his body.
Which scans are you referring to ? My scan has nothing which states that. If you are talking about Profile Sure. We can replace the scans but read the scan which i sent it's stated his body is fragment of worlds order and Anos needed Venboz to interact with him. Venboz is normally only used to interact with source which are abstract existence based pn information.

His source is what can't be touched, not his body
His body is literally formed from the thing that cannot be touched
“Then you understand. This body of mine is made up of Jerga magic—a fragment of this world’s order that cannot be destroyed.”
His source that cannot be touched is jerga magic <Asc>, a fragment of the world's order. His body is made up of this same thing

Which scans are you referring to ? My scan has nothing which states that. If you are talking about Profile Sure. We can replace the scans but read the scan which i sent it's stated his body is fragment of worlds order and Anos needed Venboz to interact with him. Venboz is normally only used to interact with source which are abstract existence based pn information.
“Hmm. So your source can’t be touched.

“Then you understand. This body of mine is made up of Jerga magic—a fragment of this world’s order that cannot be destroyed.
Yeah. so his magic body can regenerate via abstraction type 2 because his source is abstract. So I guess his that means his source is what's type 1 abstract.

His source that cannot be touched is jerga magic <Asc>, a fragment of the world's order. His body is made up of this same thing
Is source and magic the same thing? I was under the impression magic comes from one's source or something similar not your magic = your source.

Yeah. so his magic body can regenerate via abstraction type 2 because his source is abstract. So I guess his that means his source is what's type 1 abstract.
Oh boy I think you didn't understand what i said Anos needed a specific spell which is Only used to interact with Abstract Existence source.
Is source and magic the same thing? I was under the impression magic comes from one's source or something similar not your magic = your source.
The source of Jerga is even deeper abstact existence because that's worlds order.

So is source information? I don't see what exactly source is on any profiles.
Let me explain

Anos needed a specific spell Vendoz to interact with Body of Jerga. That spell is only used to interact with Sources aka abstract existence. Jerga Source is not interactable because it was made up of worlds order.

Source is information well some bs people Downgrade it recently we will make a new thread but kinda busy.

Let me explain

Anos needed a specific spell Vendoz to interact with Body of Jerga. That spell is only used to interact with Sources aka abstract existence. Jerga Source is not interactable because it was made up of worlds order.

Source is information well some bs people Downgrade it recently we will make a new thread but kinda busy.
So if source is information and his body is magic, not his source... where's the type 1 abstract for his body here?

So if source is information and his body is magic, not his source... where's the type 1 abstract for his body here?
His body is made up of asc which is itself is abstract existence. You see that's a body made up of fragments of order so others can't interact with them. Hence only spell which can affect him are spells which can affect Abstact Existence.

Last edited:
Stop listening to @EldemadeDityjon for a while, He's complicating things.

Magic power is what comes from the source and is used to cast magic.
Magic is part of Order. Jerga's Source was transformed into <Asc> by a god, that same god made his source the concept of hatred against demons.

So Anos couldn't touch his source (Magic <Asc>, concept of hatred). His body is then made of <Asc> itself so like I said, it's still AE 1

Stop listening to @EldemadeDityjon for a while, He's complicating things.

Magic power is what comes from the source and is used to cast magic.
Magic is part of Order. Jerga's Source was transformed into <Asc> by a god, that same god made his source the concept of hatred against demons.
Is order or asc a concept?

Back