• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Jee-Han has the advantage literally in everything lmao. He is smart enough to realize how Danzo's power works and will keep his distance and spam Golems and Gnome while running down Danzo's eye limits

He gets my vote, is the manwha still ongoing if it is a have like 2 years worth of catching up to do lmao

How does Jee-Han fight? Because the only reason Danzo died multiple times in the fight was Sasuke's susanoo. Meaning he could barely approach. If he get hit by Danzo's sealing then he is done for.

@Astral the webtoon is still ongoing.

@Rocker Jee Han is a very cautious individual, only engaging a fight after doing preparations or designing a estrategic plan.

Counting votes:

The Gamer: 1

The ninja: 0

Jee-Han is missing Mind Manipulation now that I see his profile. He learnt mind crush and more stuff in the last chapter.

Rocker1189 said:
Wait he is given 10 days of prep??? This seems unfair on so many levels.
He is a Low 7-C fighting a 7-B who has more than one life, tho.

Rocker1189 said:
Danzo is 7-C. 10 days of prep with a character with so much hax is definitely over the top.
Whoops, the 7-B was orochimaru, at first I wanted to make Jee-Han vs Orochimaru.

Let's cut it to half a day of prep, then.

Honestly, even an hour of prep time would be alright. Longer prep time means that he'll likely bait Danzo into an ID. But since it takes place at his house, then he gets to play tower defense. This actually would be disadvantageous to him, as all he can do with the tower defense system is instantly spawn golems. If he has prep time, he would much rather force Danzo to breech his barrier first (Which would've taken the church of masks at least 30 mins I believe).

Still, since they're fighting outside his home, I see no reason why Han wouldn't have the same set-up as he did fighting against the church of masks. Lightning storms that will rage for 20 hours, this time concentrating their might upon Danzo, as well as golems larger than him, seeking to place Danzo inside of themselves, rendering him unconscious and allowing Han to perform Eternal Skill Theft, letting him steal his abilities and reducing him to a peak human.

Like, even with the Izanangi, it's likely going to be used up well before he even reaches Han. In particular if Han himself comes out to join the fray, with his nigh infinite danmaku, ability to nullify magic, debuff him with his realm of sorcery, and potentially control the wind in the area with Sylph, who can also be buffed. Not to mention that Han can use the magic power stored in his home to buff himself all the while.

Han's resistance to mind manipulation practically renders Danzo's genjutsu useless, and he also has telekinesis for if he decides to nullify all magic within the area. Han with prep at his home is literally made to take on an army where every individual is comparable to him. And he did just that. I don't see Danzo being able to get through all of that.

Perhaps. Danzo does hold a speed advantage. Mach 2300 vs Mach 3000ish. Though Han can still debuff his speed through an application of his time acceleration upon his spiritual realm of sorcery. And can buff himself further. In particular since he can now use fast thinking like Yoohwa

Let's unequalize speed then.

And now its 2 hours of prep (mostly to choose what items bring to the battle and stuff, nothing too impressive).

Litentric Teon said:
Perhaps. Danzo does hold a speed advantage. Mach 2300 vs Mach 3000ish. Though Han can still debuff his speed through an application of his time acceleration upon his spiritual realm of sorcery. And can buff himself further. In particular since he can now use fast thinking like Yoohwa
I spoiled myself by opening the Yoohwa profile.

F*** you.

Imma go cry in a corner ;_;

The fact that it's taking place at Han's house means he needs 0 prep. His house is literally giving him prep time minus the prep time, lol.

Whoops, my mistake. Gotta catch up though, Han's in a good, challenging fight for like, the second time in the series.

Speed equal in a Han fight was a horrible idea, he can boost himself 20 times.

Still, as of now, he has the advantage of being able to summon golems that have resistance to physical attacks (bordering on elemental intang), having a much better range game (tough, to be honest, its arguable how much damage they would do.)

The stuff that really gives it away are things like him having mind-hax (in-character or not, he is a genious and will use it eventualy if not killed before that), can resist any genjutsu danzo has got.

Han can get a speed advantage with sorcerers barrier (making danzou "only" mach 1500 while making himself int the 3000ish). And of course reaction speed advantage through Fast thinking (X5 thought speed).

Overall, Han simply outlasts, mindhaxes or realizes danzou cannot escape his pocket dimensions and drops him in there.

Of course, if danzou manages to land a hit he could kill in tree hits tops (assuming stuff like his wind-enhanced kunai, not just random hits, lifting strenght difference stopping sylph from doing anything about them), and with gamer's body hitting Han in the pinkie may as well be hitting him in the chest, so far from a stomp.

Back