• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jean Pierre Manuel VS Little Mac

Yu easily fodderizes both.

You didn't specify keys, so I assume it's at their peak. In which case, Jean scales to 150 kj, while Mac scales to 115 kj.

What can Mac do against Jean's analytical prediction, and just his insane skill? What is Macs skill feats?

Yu easily fodderizes both.

You didn't specify keys, so I assume it's at their peak. In which case, Jean scales to 150 kj, while Mac scales to 115 kj.

What can Mac do against Jean's analytical prediction, and just his insane skill? What is Macs skill feats?
I just edited the OP lol. Both are 9-C here.

Ah **** it's been edited to 9C.

Alrighty, what's Jean's 9C value? Mac seems to scale to 1.6 kj. If Jean's baseline, it's gonna be quite hard for him.

Ah **** it's been edited to 9C.

Alrighty, what's Jean's 9C value? Mac seems to scale to 1.6 kj. If Jean's baseline, it's gonna be quite hard for him.
There's no The Boxer 9-C calc, so we just assume their baseline. Though, he upscales above beginning of the series Yu who already upscales hard above somebody(Ryu Baeksan) who scales above baseline 9-C, so he at least has a scaling chain.

Well, the ap difference is gonna hurt. Mac has like a 5x ap advantage.

Now the question is, how skilled is Mac? Jean toys with geniuses like Roy. So, theres a small chance for him to win if Mac ain't that skilled.

I know the AP difference will hurt, but with Jean's skill and Genius fighting intellect, he'll be hard-pressed to hit Jean.

Well, I do know Mac is like some dodge god In his later keys, but I'm not sure about the first key. The profile states he's inferior to Sandman who is 1.6 kj, but is also comparable to real world professionals, ie people who Jean toys with and fodderizes.

Gonna need someone to tell me what his durability is. It was stated that he got one shotted by a single hit from Mike Tyson, who seems to be >1.6 kj.

If Macs durability is not 1.6kj, then Jean could likely just defeat him easily, since Mac loses stamina when he gets hit, and seems to hold back.

I don't know much about Punch Out, but if Mac downscales from his value and only has skill on the professional level and not some weirdo supernatural skill bullshit like Jean has, then Jean should take this solidly, if not effortlessly.

Little Mac will downright be incapable of hitting him, and if he actually downscales from his value, then Jean can just bust out that scaling chain which goes pretty much like this:

Baseline 9-C<Steel(The Boxer Ryu fodderized)<<Ryu Baeksan(Toyed with Steel)<<<<<<Yu(Effortlessly beat Ryu and put him in the hospital)<<Jean(Should have a blatant physical superiority due to being a professional boxer before Yu even started training)

Actually wait, didn't Yu break the bones of Ryu? Not all of them sure, but he did break quite a few of them iirc. Breaking a bone usually depends on the angle, but Yu pretty much attacked him from almost every angle. Breaking a bone usually generates between 375 to 9950 joules. I'm sure we could like get an upgrade for this.

Pretty sure Yu broke a **** ton of Ryu's bones, yeah, because he was wearing neck braces and had a bunch of bandages on in the hospital.

Just reread the chapter, and yep, it was stated that no part of Ryu's body has been left unbroken or unbruised. Was stated he couldn't even lift a finger. This alone probably warrants way above baseline 9C.

Now, we could proceed with the match assuming Jean is only baseline, or just wait until a CRT is made to buff him.

We already have a The Boxer CRT in pending, and I'd rather finish that before I make another one. We'll continue assuming he's baseline.

Very well then. Now, we just need someone knowledgeable on Mac to come here and clarify a few things.

So going off of the profile, assuming Mac is as skilled as professional boxers and more, I'm currently voting Jean due to much superior skills, and intelligence.

I don't know anybody knowledgeable on Punch Out. 🗿

I'll check the supporters on the verse page.

We already have a The Boxer CRT in pending, and I'd rather finish that before I make another one. We'll continue assuming he's baseline.
Actually, can't we just add it to that CRT? I've seen a few times where people add something new mid CRT, me included, and it isn't really a problem. No one has commented on that CRT (Besides me), and the feat doesn't really require calcing. You can just simply add "At least Street level, possibly street level+ (Due to breaking almost all the bones of Ryu)"

Although if you still don't want to, that's fine as well.

Hmmm... That's actually a good idea. I'd have to reformat it and shit but eh I could do that.

And breaking all the bones in a body is 9-C+?

Usually 9B, but it's obvious it's taken quite a lot of hits. From what I gathered when I asked people, it's safer to just say Street level, possibly street level+ (9950 joules). There were also times where breaking a single bone is enough for 9950 joules apparently, so this is like a safe end.

Okay so wait wait lemme get this straight. Breaking all the bones in a body is 9950 joules. That's 9.95 kilojoules.

I'm so ******* happy right now holy shit 9-C+ The Boxer.

It's actually 177 kilojoules if done in one hit, buuuuuut Yu didn't do it in one hit, and so, as a safe end, just use 9950 joules instead.

Man that's a good enough upgrade for me. The Boxer being baseline 9-C always rubbed me the wrong way.

I also bump from the grave since I just found out how fun this game is. Anyway, I'm 100% confident Lil Mac should get analytical prediction lol. Back on topic.

What's the AP comparison now tho?

Pretty sure Mac still has a 5x AP advantage.
Damn. Even with scaling chain?

Anyway yeah the more I read about this the more I find Little Mac is so lacking in feats on his first key. I'm gonna just vote Jean high diff cause he can't really be hit by Lil Mac.

Also woah, Jean has a Damage Reduction ability on Chapter 25, that's kinda neat.

Staff were kinda sus on it being added in the CRT but they let it pass because it was only limited lol.
Wait really the Chapter 25 one where he Shoulder Rolled some pro? Though rereading it it looks more like Attack Redirection like Zack Lee.

Also I mean Damage Reduction would've worked on anyone that isn't Yu lol. Pretty confident on that. Do Kengan fighters get that at all with how much they do that or nah?

Naw he had previous fights where he used advanced Shoulder rolls. I just forgot about them lol.
bb72ce3e789e7e503070a1b392114ee6.jpg

Also even if Jean beats Lil Mac the match I want for him can't fight him since the guy I had in mind has a x24 AP gap even if he can't reach Jean. Dang.

I also bump from the grave since I just found out how fun this game is. Anyway, I'm 100% confident Lil Mac should get analytical prediction lol. Back on topic.

What's the AP comparison now tho?
now you said something interesting why Mac should get analytical prediction? and is gonna have it the 2009 version or?

now you said something interesting why Mac should get analytical prediction? and is gonna have it the 2009 version or?
His entire schtick and gameplay is you react to the enemy's 'smallest' hints of what attack they're going to make before dodging. Apparently even with Mike Tyson he winks for a very narrow second before attacking you. This part I gotta recheck. It feels like it makes sense too.

Back