• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So I'll give it a shot

AP

Murphy
Wall level (Easily tore the heads off of two significantly stronger than average zombies even before he was in full control of his powers, can hurt a doctor who survived an explosion made by this)

So there's no calcs for ripping off heads, so I don't know where to go there and the thing for the doctor really doesn't work considering how far away from the grenade he was

Jason is as follows
Wall level (Casually shattered a wooden door[5], which would wield this much energy at the very minimum. Crushed a man's head in both hands[3], though it took some time. Noted as becoming much stronger after coming back from death[2]) | At least Wall level (Stated to be more powerful than when he was alive[10] and every resurrection results in him becoming more powerful. Can[10] easily tear[10] humans apart[14] with his bare hands, decapitated three humans with a single swing[10], destroy cars[12], once demolished a construction site[9], and can casually[15] punch off heads[13]. Cut two people and a tree in half[20] with a single machete swing and can stab through multiple inches of steel[8])
So already Jason just has a similar version to Muprhy's feats, but he's also got a casual feat in a far weaker form that is rated at 516,644.24 joules, or just under half of what it would be if the scientist took a grenade at literal point blank range.

So solid advantage Jason here

Durability

Murphy
Durability: Wall level (Has endured multiple beatings that would have killed a normal person, survived being torn into by multiple zombies immediately after receiving the vaccine, can take beating from people comparable to his AP)
Not bad and he scales to his AP seemingly.

Jason
Currently Jason's durability rating is 10 Megajoules. Meaning that even if Murphy scaled 100% to the grenade, he'd struggle immensely with doing serious damage to Jason.

Endurance

Well this ultimately just goes to Jason. He's not only survived just as many electrocution attempts (1 2 3 4 5) but he can survive with like 40% of his total body mass missing. Jason can ultimately just take extreme levels of trauma that Muprhy has no matching feat for. Even the Zombie headshot example, Jason still has examples of matching that extreme level of brain tramua.

Lifting Strength

• Murphy: Is rated at "At least Peak Human" so giving him the highest end he can lift 545.2 Kilograms
  • Jason: Can flip a car overitself. The average US car weights 2 tons according to the EPA, so Jason is at least 4 times stronger than Murphy
Jason holds a rather solid edge in this category. Especially if the boiler statement is taken into account.

Hax vs Hax

Muprhy
Jason
Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.
Overall

In the end Murphy's biggest and most powerful abilities just won't work on Jason. The virus can't infect Jason's inorganic body and social influencing will struggle to effect someone of Jason's demeanor and intelligence.

What's left after than is just a straight fight and it's a straight fight against someone who holds every single physical advantage over the other person. Ultimately being 2 vs 1 just doesn't change anything in my mind when Jason has shown that he can roll through small armies with no trouble and even super soldiers who are so physically advanced that they exceeded previous notions of what was even humanly possible are incapable of giving Jason even a remote challange.

Overall I'm saying Jason wins a majority here.

So I'll give it a shot

AP

Murphy

So there's no calcs for ripping off heads, so I don't know where to go there and the thing for the doctor really doesn't work considering how far away from the grenade he was

Jason is as follows

So already Jason just has a similar version to Muprhy's feats, but he's also got a casual feat in a far weaker form that is rated at 516,644.24 joules, or just under half of what it would be if the scientist took a grenade at literal point blank range.

So solid advantage Jason here

Durability

Murphy

Not bad and he scales to his AP seemingly.

Jason

Currently Jason's durability rating is 10 Megajoules. Meaning that even if Murphy scaled 100% to the grenade, he'd struggle immensely with doing serious damage to Jason.

Endurance

Well this ultimately just goes to Jason. He's not only survived just as many electrocution attempts (1 2 3 4 5) but he can survive with like 40% of his total body mass missing. Jason can ultimately just take extreme levels of trauma that Muprhy has no matching feat for. Even the Zombie headshot example, Jason still has examples of matching that extreme level of brain tramua.

Lifting Strength

• Murphy: Is rated at "At least Peak Human" so giving him the highest end he can lift 545.2 Kilograms
  • Jason: Can flip a car overitself. The average US car weights 2 tons according to the EPA, so Jason is at least 4 times stronger than Murphy
Jason holds a rather solid edge in this category. Especially if the boiler statement is taken into account.

Hax vs Hax

Muprhy
Jason

Overall

In the end Murphy's biggest and most powerful abilities just won't work on Jason. The virus can't infect Jason's inorganic body and social influencing will struggle to effect someone of Jason's demeanor and intelligence.

What's left after than is just a straight fight and it's a straight fight against someone who holds every single physical advantage over the other person. Ultimately being 2 vs 1 just doesn't change anything in my mind when Jason has shown that he can roll through small armies with no trouble and even super soldiers who are so physically advanced that they exceeded previous notions of what was even humanly possible are incapable of giving Jason even a remote challange.

Overall I'm saying Jason wins a majority here.
Murphy has his glock since its standart and also his bite works on zombies. Only way you can go around his bite is either being Inorganic 2 or just have a extremely messed up brain

Murphy has his glock since its standart
A glock isn't working on Jason

also his bite works on zombies. Only way you can go around his bite is either being Inorganic 2 or just have a extremely messed up brain
I mentioned why I don't think the bite works. Jason does have inorganic physiology with his cells being compared to rock. Future machines doing months long data test on Jason can't even detect if he's a mammal due to his physiology.

You would need to prove the virus can resurrect things that are already dead and that it can infect something with Jason's physiology.

I mentioned why I don't think the bite works. Jason does have inorganic physiology with his cells being compared to rock. Future machines doing months long data test on Jason can't even detect if he's a mammal due to his physiology.
Unless he doesnt have DNA it will work. It goes throught via DNA and cells
You would need to prove the virus can resurrect things that are already dead and that it can infect something with Jason's physiology.
The virus in the show already resurrects things. If you die you become a zombie so. Unless you can prove Jason has no DNA or biology the bite will work no matter how messed up he is. It works on undead like I said

The virus in the show already resurrects things. If you die you become a zombie so. Unless you can prove Jason has no DNA or biology the bite will work no matter how messed up he is. It works on undead like I said
"Deoxyribonucleic acid is an organic compound whose molecules..."

Jason: His body is neither organic nor inorganic

So Jason don't have DNA, until proven otherwise

Am I the only one who cant see any scans in jasons profile? They dont work for me

Am I the only one who cant see any scans in jasons profile? They dont work for me
They work for me.
Expect its also NOT irgonic. Murphys bite works on zombies which are undead
"it wasn't organic and it wasn't inorganic. Nor was it a mixture of the two." "It was like finding a rock that could grow,move, and initiate activity, but didn't need to breathe or eat. Except the crystalline rigidity of a rock was completely absent. A flexible rock."

Its literally compared to rock. Did you that undeads still organics, right?

So Murphy bite will not affect Jason until proven otherwise

They work for me.
Weird
"it wasn't organic and it wasn't inorganic. Nor was it a mixture of the two." "It was like finding a rock that could grow,move, and initiate activity, but didn't need to breathe or eat. Except the crystalline rigidity of a rock was completely absent. A flexible rock."

Its literally compared to rock. Did you that undeads still organics, right?

So Murphy bite will not affect Jason until proven otherwise
This feels like a metaphor for a walking corpse

Idk, If he is not organic or inorganic, what he is exactly?
Tbh I think the inorganic thing is a wank. They obviously meant that he is a walking corpse that is obviously not alive.
My opinion: The Plot is jason dies and comes back as a zombie. Murphy can effect zombies. Jason can be effected

You have to prove it can target decayed tissue and inorganic compounds for it to effect Jason.
Idk, If he is not organic or inorganic, what he is exactly?
He's inorganic. Another scientist backs it up
  1. Oskar J, Hernandez, MD, watched the black sludge ooze through the tube from the biofeed unit jacked securely into the monster's neck.

2. So far, this was all junk DNA- the same patterns, repeated over and over. Castillo wanted to nail down a sequence that resembled any kind of human genome. At present, he was desperate enough to settle for mammalian life form. But so far, nothing.

3. Without a DNA sequence, any attempt to squeeze biodata from the Voorhees specimen pumped away at a dry well. Billions of credits rode on a enterprise Castillo had sold to the NAR government with his charm and bubbly charisma. But this was one set of data he couldn't fabricate.

4. Even if he were to patch together some kind of simulacra, a bone machine Frankensteined from Jason's component parts, it wouldn't be the same as an actual clone. Jason's essential trait, that amalgam of spooky action, smoke and black mirrors that lent him immortality, remained buried somewhere inside.

5. The original plan had been elegant and simple: suck the data from the beast then melt down the original. Once Castillo had the raw gene sequence, he would be able to recreate the monster on new terms. He would have something he could control.

6. But the plan was not proceeding well.

7. Oskar kept watch, but the pattern of numbers on the monitor had a hypnotic effect. They kept blurring into arcane code, Mayan codices, abstract spirals of Arabic.

8. Despite 300mg of Strobe, enough of the stimulant to keep most human bonfires kindled far into the night, Oskar kept slipping into reverie.

9. In fact, he decided, it wasn't necessary to actually watch the screen. If and when the numbers started to make sense, the computer was set to go off. The computer was pretty smart, right? They'd entrusted their lives to it more than once.

10. Meanwhile, Jason was safe and sound, strapped down within a giant metal press with tripwires, sensors, shocks and batteries of trank to take hum down, should human voices wake him and they die.

11. The weirdest thing was, Jason didn't have consciousness. At least the kind that machines could measure. The brain itself, a shriveled ganglion the size and texture of a walnut, floated within a giant vault of melded flesh and metal. EEG traces tracked a solid flatline. The beast displayed the brain activity of a turnip. For that matter, he had no pulse.

12. Yet Jason was very much alive, a fact palpable by the sense of his presence in the room. There was something more to Jason Voorhees than this hulk, cast within its web of heavy metal. A sinister aura blazed from the beast, ripe with its own breath, its own life and its own will. Jason's body, his husk, was a living tomb. A self-contained resurrection machine. It had power you could feel.

13. Jason X: Death Moon - Page 319-321
A supercomputer working for days to weeks can't even find a DNA genetic pattern to make even a terrible clone of Jason. If he has any DNA it's so radically different that a virus infecting him would be difficult to prove.

Tbh I think the inorganic thing is a wank. They obviously meant that he is a walking corpse that is obviously not alive.
The main issue is that they have genetic scanners. If it was just decayed tissue they'd mention it was decayed tissue.

Jason by this point isn't even a zombie in the pure sense. But a Deadite Undead Hybrid.

You have to prove it can target decayed tissue and inorganic compounds for it to effect Jason.
It effects zombies which are literal corpses-
He's inorganic. Another scientist backs it up
So his profile is wrong...? Its says he is nor inorganic nor organic
A supercomputer working for days to weeks can't even find a DNA genetic pattern to make even a terrible clone of Jason. If he has any DNA it's so radically different that a virus infecting him would be difficult to prove.
This is really weird so theres a possibility that Murphy can effect but theres also a possibility that he cannot effect him.
The main issue is that they have genetic scanners. If it was just decayed tissue they'd mention it was decayed tissue.

Jason by this point isn't even a zombie in the pure sense. But a Deadite Undead Hybrid.
Why is all zombie jasons in 1 key. I wanted to use the either Freddy vs Jason one or the Final Friday one-
Murpyh always goes for headshots. All those guys went for body and leg shots. Not that impressive.

How can Jason deal with a zombie attacking him as Murphy goes for constant headshots with his glock?

It effects zombies which are literal corpses
Well the virus infects someone living and then goes from there. To infect Jason you have to prove it can infect something that is both already decayed and made of something that has no relation to living tissue.

So his profile is wrong...? Its says he is nor inorganic nor organic
It's worded a bit poorly. It's inorganic but it has properties of organic material (like cellular division) which I'd why it's weirdness is noted

Why is all zombie jasons in 1 key. I wanted to use the either Freddy vs Jason one or the Final Friday one-
Because it's the same version of the character. Undead Jason is from Part 6 to 10 (before the upgrade) and Freddy vs Jason. While he gets stronger than reactive evolution it's still the same version of the character.

Murpyh always goes for headshots. All those guys went for body and leg shots. Not that impressive
Assault Rifles and LMGs have hit him before in the head with minimal effect. Enhanced Armor Piercing rounds from a future autopistol also shot him in the head multiple times and he kept trucking. So overall a glock isn't going to take Jason down.

Back