• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Jason Voorhees vs Hank J. Wimbleto.

Undead Jason and Mag Hank, specifically.

These two just really have normal person names so this is weird to look at.

Speed is equalized, and the battle takes place... somewhere in Nevada. Standard battle assumptions, and a normal arsenal so no 9-A weapons.

Jason: 1

Hank:

Inconclusive:

Voorhees is not something I'd call a normal name but eh.

... Not that I know much about either characters....

I meant their first names but Voorhees is a normal Dutch surname.

Oh, whoops. Forgot to specify but yeah

While I'm not sure who wins I will say that Hank is no stranger to fighting those who refuse to die.

Also I don't think you need to equlaize speed they seem to be about equal.

This is a good one

Hank is easily the more skilled fighter given from what I remember from Madness Combat, and Jason mostly relies on brute strength. They've both shown that they're capable of ripping through groups of people sent to kill them who've had knowledge on them, but Hank's group are usually skilled killers and Jason's group is usually cops/soldiers/mercenaries.

However, I'm not sure if Hank can get past Jason's regen, as it's ridiculously potent and when coupled with his numerous immortalities and pain tolerance, it's ridiculously hard to put him down for good. Hank's regen is good, but not nearly as good as Jason's, and his resurrection isn't reliable.

Jason has the versatility advantage, as teleportation helps with any range issues that may pop up, and illusions could mess with Hank's ability to fight.

If Hank is somehow able to "kill" Jason, then his heart will hypnotize Hank into eating it and will result in him getting possessed.

I'm slightly leaning towards Jason via better regen, reliable immortality/resurrection, teleportation, and being able to possess Hank should he somehow be killed.

Back