• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jason Vorhees vs Xenomorph Praetorian

That one was a few months old while mine only a few days old and was one of the most recent threads made for both characters.

FanofRPGs said:
Oh well, this is already more popular so just continue with this one. Anyway I'd say Jason due to High-Mid regen, Possesion if ever gets damaged enough, and possibly superior experience although I'm not sure on that last one. How experienced is this version of Xenomorph?

...When did Jason's durability get downed to Wall level?

Also, Praetorians are 8-C. Jason is going to get mauled.

@Wright:

I realize that now. Why does the title specify the Praetorian Xenomorph, anyway?

He does, it's just over time, it's always been like that

My main issue is that we have Uber-Jason as a pic but no Uber-Jason keyƒÿñƒÿñƒÿñ

I should really get on that

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
He does, it's just over time, it's always been like that
My main issue is that we have Uber-Jason as a pic but no Uber-Jason keyƒÿñƒÿñƒÿñ

I should really get on that
Nevermind, didn't realize I was reading the wrong key.

Well, enough derailing for now

I'm leaning towards Jason for now:

With speed equalized, Jason's teleportation gives him an advantage in maneuverability, and can easily use to cover any gap in distance

His illusions probably won't work here, since he can only project himself as a little boy, which the Alien can counter with its enhanced senses

Both are pretty skilled in stealth, but Jason himself isn't really used to being hunted, and when he has, he either falls into an ambush and muscles his way out. He is smart enough to leave traps around, and since this is a composite version, he probably still has his intelligence boost from Freddy, which allowed him to not only recognize a trap set up by federal agents, but also outsmart and sneak up on them.

Combine that with his enhanced senses, which includes hearing that can be boosted, he most likely can sense out the Aliens location, especially if it relies on echolocation. So he probably won't get ambushed too badly.

The acidic blood and spit may prove to be a problem, but with Jason's resistance to pain and regen, he should be able to overcome it.

If Jason does find himself on the losing side, he can always use his rage to give him an extra boost to power through.

And if worst comes to worst, Jason can just use his heart to hypnotize the Alien into letting him possess its body.

Back