• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jason Voorhees vs Wolverine

jason is slow, from what i saw in his movies any average guy could outrun him,

his healing speed is...does he actually heal? it seems to me that he is like a zombie, no matter the damage he will still keep going :/

to make it worse his attacks are simple slashes...i would even say movie wolverine wins easily, comic wolverine stomps

GreatestSin said:
jason is slow, from what i saw in his movies any average guy could outrun him,

his healing speed is...does he actually heal? it seems to me that he is like a zombie, no matter the damage he will still keep going :/

to make it worse his attacks are simple slashes...i would even say movie wolverine wins easily, comic wolverine stomps
1. Speed is equalized.

2. Did you even read his page? Yes he does heal just as well as wolverine does sometimes. This was confirmed in Jason x.

3. He has more than just simple slashes. Such as teleportation (most of the movies but mostly jason takes Manhattan) hypnosis, possession, (both from Final Friday) And immortality. (Due to Regenerationn, being undead, and possession.) Link:[[1]]

1- doesnt make wolverine less agile, so jason wont him him

2. never knew there was more than jason vs freddy :/ (only watched that "horror" movie...totally fcked up the entire genre for me, unscary and total BS), but even with hishealing skills he doesnt have a undestructible skeleton so even if he hits it wont sever anything except for fleshwounds while wolverine can simply cut of jasons head,

3. to what extend can he use this powers? teleportation could allow him to dodge any attack of wolverine, hypnosis and possession would be one-hit wins :/

Decapitation wouldn't kill jason as he has survived taking lethal damage to the head and neck and been fine. (His lungs were torn out by propeller blades on a boat and all it did was make him angry, this happened while jason was held mostly underwater in a burning lake by a chain.) As for the possession it depends. The only time he used it was when he was reduced to nothing but a heart and some limbs. His heart then hypnotised someone nearby into eating it which allowed him to posses them. He mostly just uses teleportation to catch up with people who are getting away from him but the exact distance is unknown. A few feats we see are him pulling someone out a window on the second floor of the building and then immediately showing up in the basement with an ax that he didn't unlike have before. He also chased people acrossed Manhatten with it. Unlike most slashers jason's off-screen teleport is considered canon. Unless his heart os exposed then Jason can't hypnotise or posses anyone and he only seems to use it when he has no choice. As for healing he lost his eyes at the end of multiple films and that never stuck. The length between movies is usually a few years except for the first four films which are back to back in the same week.

Couldn't Jason just keep coming back to life and slicing up wolverine? Is this origional wolverine or some modern mutation of him like origional superman vs 2016 superman.

Wolverine easy Jason is outmatched even with equal speed. You would have to make everything equal for this. Jason is far weaker than Wolverine in all other areas such as strength Jason at most is wall level. Even normal average humans can down Jason.

Wolvie takes this. Jason's gonna have a hard time trying to kill an adamantium-clad Wolverine with his machete, while Wolvie's gonna have no sweat cutting Jason up into a million pieces and dumping them back into Camp Cystal.

Wolverine has more true combat experience, while Freddy was the only true battle Jason ever had. Most of his victims were simply overwhelmed and butchered. Wolverine has more experience with the supernatural as well, so he'd have an easier time figuring Jason out than vice-versa.

Jason has no way to combat adamantium, either. Even with his great strength, none of his slices would go through bone. So killing Wolvie through decapitation won't be happening.

Back