• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Janemba vs Hoopa

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Round:

Fat Janemba vs Hoopa confined

Speed equalized

2731420-Janemba
Hoopa

Second round.

Super Janemba vs Hoopa unbound

Speed unequalized

The two battles in bloodbust

JANEMBA
Hoopa Unbound

What is the rationale for Hoopa's stats, anyway? The best feat I've heard that he has going for him is beating Groudon and Kyogre for sport in the movie. And that was in Unbound form, Confined is even weaker. Unless someone can figure out a good rationale for him being tier 4, he's one-shot material for any of Janemba's forms.

Can you post it? And even if it does exist, it should ideally be evaluated by the calc group before it's used in the profile.

Thing is, the calc group is almost never active. I asked Illuminati a while back to evaluate the calc that put Lugia at Country level, and he hasn't responded.

You can't find it by searching?

Antvasima might still be able to see it, if turning off the comments hasn't inadvertently deleted all of them. I noticed that the comment counters on most of the pages have gone down to 0.

I wasn't active because of College Finals lately...I had the calculations in the comments but they're turned off now so I'll write it again lol.

So Hoopa's entire being is actually based upon opening and closing wormholes with extreme ease and his confined form's feat transported the ivory arceus statue, ash & co., etc. let's lowball and say the diameter of the ring was 3 feet at least just opening a portal like that through the fabric of space-time requires the rest mass energy of jupiter which is 1.7x10^44 Joules it uses 3 in base form so in total it'll be at 5.1x10^44 Joules.

Now Unbound form he gains 23 rings and they get vastly bigger I think you can see where I'm going with this but nevertheless lol. He's been shown to transport himself and he's 21 ft tall which would yield one big ring being at 1.19x10^45, then multiply by 23 and you get' '2.7x10^46

all of these numbers correspond for his output to be at least 4-B. Also through an indirect effect he brang the 3 creation trio pokekmon together which caused a blackhole to form and I believe thats a 4-A feat but that's assisted sorta lol

But that's not all through further research I found that he was able to stretch his rings to transport entire islands (seen in the lore) http://www.pokebeach.com/2014/05/hoopas-lore-finally-revealed-hoopa-event-uncovered-in-xy-coding and well with that amount of energy in one of his rings at his disposal puts him well beyond Universal which isn't too crazy since he manipulated multiple universal beings easily seems like the only one above his Unbound form is Arceus himself.

Looking at the comments on Nibbler's blog post, the feats that put Hoopa at tier 4 were rejected.

Hoopa's only other feat to my knowledge is beating Groudon and Kyogre for sport in his movie, which puts him at 6-A or 5-C depending on whether or not Groudon and Kyogre were in their Primal forms (I only know this from reading the summary on Serebii.net, admittedly).

So, as it stands, and likely will continue to stand, Janemba roflstomps Hoopa under any reasonable circumstances.

Unclechairman said:
Looking at the comments on Nibbler's blog post, the feats that put Hoopa at tier 4 were rejected.
Hoopa's only other feat to my knowledge is beating Groudon and Kyogre for sport in his movie, which puts him at 6-A or 5-C depending on whether or not Groudon and Kyogre were in their Primal forms (I only know this from reading the summary on Serebii.net, admittedly).

So, as it stands, and likely will continue to stand, Janemba roflstomps Hoopa under any reasonable circumstances.
There's also controlling the creation trio, but we have no idea how to quantify that.

Hoopa in unbound form fodderized Reshiram, Zekrom, Regigigas, Base Groudon and Kyogre (in the movies). Dunno about star level but High 6A to 5C is legit

I added the stats to Hoopa's page based on the movie (assuming canonicity is not a problem), and this fight is a stomp since Hoopa upgrade got rejected so should be locked I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back