• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Janemba tries to solo your verse

Super Janemba is used

Round 1 : Speed is equalised

Round 2 : Speed is unequalised against slower enemies and equalised against faster enemies
Superjanembaf

World of Darkness: He dies hard to the mid tiers both rounds, not helping the mages can just think em out of existence and disbelief gg.

Castlevania: Tier 2 stuff does stuff, Chaos and Drac passively yeet etc

Guilty Gear: Sol flings his passives.

Danny Phantom (The Universe): He loses both rounds. Clockwork goes back in time and stops Janemba's creation.

Dark Cloud: He loses both rounds. I don't see him killing True Dark Genie.

Okage: Shadow King: He loses both rounds by Classified by Beiloune since he can't touch Overshadowed. Epros is has Nonexistent Physiology as well.

Camp Lakebottom: He stomps.

Chaos Legion (Game): He stomps.

BattleTanx: He stomps.

American Dragon: Jake Long: He stomps.

Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy: He stomps I think. Though one of the characters has Nonexistent Physiology so I don't know.

Jojo: Novel Kars does stuff, not sure about other stand users tho.

Killer Instinct: If he can handle Gargos having Type 9 Immortality and passive corruption and Low Godly he clears. R2 I don't even think that Hax will save from a blitz.

Bobobobobo-Bobo: Bobobo does random stuff and wins.

Darkest Dungeon: Not seeing any madness manip resist, he probably gets yeeted across space and time by the farmstead. R2 he just blitzed but the farmstead though.

Infamous: Yells gg

Hokuto No Ken: Yells gg

Halo: He Stomps both rounds by blinking.

Fallout: Stomps by blinking.

Prototype: Stomps by blinking UNLESS Mercer gets lucky.

Dark Souls: Stomps by Blinking, but can't permakill the Protags.

Back