• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Janemba (Shin Budokai) vs. Sonic (Archie Pre-Genisis Wave)

Dose sonic have a why to kill someone made of pure energy?. Also can't janemba make a clone of sonic correct me if I'm wrong though.

I also could have sworn that this battle was done but it was removed from their pages but I'm probably wrong.

I'd say janemba since he can clone himself and sonic. Not to mention he can bring back all of sonic's past enemies to help him. And he can absorb sonic's energy blasts.

Sonic is far faster than him physically

Sonic is immune to reality warping literally the only reason janemba is even tier 2.

Sonic has time stop and high lvl reality warping himself.

He wins with that doesn't even need to be prolonged.

I'm sorta uncertain myself, but I believe that Sonic "Gogeta"s Janemba via greater reality warping and evil energy cleansing. He's basically a hedgehog and stronger version of what killed SBJ to begin with.

Energy purification

Time stop

High level reality warping

Manipulation of atoms that can alter anything

Janemba has no way around like half of those and doesn't even use cloning in combat

He has low godly Regenerationn. He's not going down that easy. And he can bring back the dead, so he can bring back everyone sonic fought in the past to fight him.

Sonic never killed anyone more powerful or equal to him, like mogul, enerjak, etc. He never killed anyone in the pre-SGW, really. So this ability is pretty much useless against archie pre sgw sonic.

Also, Janemba can't clone someone who is much stronger than him. He was unable to clone Gogeta in the ending of shin budokai.

I don't think sonic is that much stronger then him so I think he can clone him and bringing back the dead hlps somewhat.

Janemba can create copies of Sonic himself that can match him in strength and resurrect his old enermies combined with low godly Regenerationn, yeah Janemba stomps.

Lol nope

Sonic"s very aura cleanses evil energy apparently Janembas whole Arsenal including *he* himself are made out of evil energy

How does he clone sonic with evil energy that'll be cleansed?

And more importantly what's sonic doing while he's doing so in super form he has invulnerability/invincibility while in that there's literally nothing Janemba can do....while he could pretty much body him...

Doesn't super sonic have a time limit? If so, janemba can withstand long enough for the form to wear off, and he'll easily get the win.

You are just assuming off of literally no basis at all he'll survive until then Janemba is cleansed by sonics aura and/or is reality warped into nothingness he can't tank high lvl reality warping unlike sonic so no Janemba doesn't whitstand anything

So he can apparently stay super for the the entire series, how the hell is that even fair for the villains in the archie story?

LTB2000 said:
So he can apparently stay super for the the entire series, how the hell is that even fair for the villains in the archie story?
Higher level of chaos force manipulation(reality warping)>Super form. Well actually idk, he was unaffected by Enerjak's Hax.

There has to be a limit, if not, then it should be nigh-impossible for anyone in the archie series to beat sonic without the emeralds.

His base form is several hours his super form should be significantly higher logically at the very least that's way more than enough either way..

Janemba has low godly Regenerationn, so he's not going to die easily, also he can possess sonic if he wanted to.

Janemba can only possess evil people. . That or he can only absorb evil people. Regardless, possessing Sonic would be the worst thing he could do. He'd get purified instantly in that case, as Sonic would absorb the evil energy to purify kt.

Back