• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Janemba (SB) vs Fayt Leingod

ThePerpetual

VS Battles
Retired
Superjanemba
Fayt Art
I've finally found a good thread for each to participate in...
Against each other! Mwahahaha.

Battleground is on this Moonbase-looking place, starting distance of 100 kilometers. Both have all equipment and abilities available, in character, any means of victory goes, etc.

Seeing as Janemba's speed is listed as Unknown, speed will be equalized to the high end of FTL+.

Who wins, demonic entity or symbologically-enhanced swordsma? Stating your reasoning would be much appreciated. Remember, we don't count one-word votes around here anymore.

I think Janemba's hax barely gives him somewhat adventage so he can win though idek if acasual tops incoperal but overall i think janemba squeezes unless ppl can give a better arguement for fayt

There are a lot of Janemba threads lately. I never know that he is well-liked here.

I am on Fayt. He has High-grade reality warping (Can potentially open up wormholes and manipulate space, rewrite the physical laws of the universe, create entire universes or portions thereof, can erase entities/objects/beings from existence entirely with the Destruction power, remain conscious in the absence of time, take actions despite technically being dead, etc.), Some degree of acasuality (Remained existent even when he was deleted in two separate dimensions at once).

I don't think Janemba can handle it.

As someone who knows a very super lot about both characters and is definitely not responding with ulterior motives, I have to say that the wing person I forgot his/her name wins this one 100% for sure

Back