• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jane Foster Thor vs Galacta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galacta via superior AP, much better hax and far greater intellect.

Thor is more or less equal to Silver Surfer, and Gali is much more powerful than he is. Both in skills, AP, abilities, and intelligence.

So, if its not a stomp, than my vote goes to Gali.

Well, officially: no. We don't know Gali's real AP.

Unofficially: Jane = Thor Ôëê Silver Surfer << Galacta.

It's a cosmic level storm that Odin sealed in Mjolnir. That storm was strong enough to fight Odin for one week and slow down the phoenix force.

Interesting. Can you tell me, in which comic was it revealed?

Although it is strong, it doesn't look like the first move.

What is a stomping range, exactly? I recall it was 5 times more? Or something like that?

I wouldn't call it a stomp, but we may need to ask some knowl. members.

Grace is about to end unless this is a stomp.

I'd argue Thor is quite a bit above the Surfer. He no-sold a point blank full power attack from a post-annihilation SS.

Wait a sec, I've counted only 6 votes.

Cal said that this is a stomp, but if you want, you can ask other knowl. members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back