• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

James Bond vs. Spider-Man Noir

Mostly via scaling to Spidey, though I'm not sure Noir should be simply Supersonic tho. Pretty sure he must have some good speed feats out there.

Anyway, considering that Bond has some OP weaponry, given Noir's current rating of Supersonic, he wouldn't be able to outpace Bond's highly-faster rounds and eventually get overwhelmed.

Hmmmmm. Makes me wonder whether Agent 47's fight with Spidey Noir was really fair or just half-assed. Might have to redo it at a later point. Not sure if precog's gonna help Spidey against objects vastly superior to him, but then again Marvel revisions are still unfinished so Noir might change tiers.

KLOL506 said:
Mostly via scaling to Spidey, though I'm not sure Noir should be simply Supersonic tho. Pretty sure he must have some good speed feats out there.
Then again-

why isn't Noir scaled to the normal Spider-Man? I mean most other spidermen/women on this wiki scale to him.

Exactly my point.

I guess we'll get to know what happens to his current statistics when Sera decides to up and clean up the whole verse.

Gonna be a while before the revisions even start, so I really don't know.

Actually, question, how consistent are Noir and Spider-man's precog? I feel like they get hit with a lot of things for it to be super consistent from what I've seen.

People are likely just going to say that is PIS.

This, however, is a stomp. Noir can harm characters like Morlun, who can survive attacks from Earth 616 Spider-Man and various other Spider Totems who scale to 616.

So he has less than a 2x AP advantage...unless he stomps those characters, this should be fine.

@KLOL

Could you give me some examples? I don't think their villains are particularly faster than them.

Headless just surmised the whole thing. It's PIS for them to usually get hit.

Marvel is full of PIS. And Story Convenience. Part of the reason why Punisher isn't 8-A for consistently fighting Deadpool and Wolvie.

I'll ask Sera about this.

In the meantime, I'd suggest making a CRT.

Back