• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

James Bond vs. Spider-Man Noir

Jinsye

She/Her
James Bond
Cooler than gergy
The name's Bond. James Bond
~ James Bond​
Powers and Stats

Tier: 9-B physically and with firearms. 9-B with some gadgets. At least 9-B with the Golden Gun, Samurai and Grenade Launcher.

Name: Codename: 007, James Bond

Origin: 007

Classification: Human

Powers and Abilities: Peak Human and sometimes Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery, Explosion Manipulation, Flight (Using Little Nellie), Technology Shifting (The custom Lotus Esprit can turn into a submersible), Limited Invisibility (The Aston Martin Vanquish can turn completely invisible, while his Nanosuit can somewhat do the same ), Master Combatant, Hacking, Energy Projection (Via laser watch and Samurai), Sleep Manipulation (Via tranquilizer darts and keys), Stealth Mastery, Vehicular Mastery, Heat Manipulation (via thermovision), Limited Electricity Manipulation (via EMP's)

Attack Potency: Wall level physically and with firearms (Stronger depictions such as the game version and Craig's version show him busting through walls, thick wooden platforms and doors and affecting foes with Wall level durability such as Jaws). Wall level with some gadgets. At least Wall level with the golden gun (It can one-shot Jaws) and the grenade launcher (It is Bond's most destructive weapon along with the Samurai)

Speed: SuperHuman with Supersonic reactions (He can dodge close-quarter bullets easily, and is comparable in speed to characters who can backflip over highspeed bullets). Subsonic+ to Supersonic+ attack speed with most real-life firearms. Speed of Light with lasers.

Lifting Strength: Above Average Human

Striking Strength:
Wall Class

Durability:
Wall level

Stamina:
Peak Human (He can fight even while heavily injured).

Range: Standard melee range on his own. Varies from dozens of metres to hundreds of metres depending on weapons used.

Standard Equipment: Guns, Laser Watches, Secret Gadgets, A range of vehicles containing various gadgets/weaponry, coming from several world-famous manufacturers like Aston Martin, BMW, Lotus, Audi and more. Varies depending on the circumstance (Bond from the games has a much more varied Arsenal than his film and book counterparts.)

Intelligence: Gifted. He can plot out tactics very carefully to get himself out of tough situations.

Weaknesses: Normal human weaknesses apply, but has survived situations which would kill an average human.
Spider-Man Noir
Ceae67534ce758f601183485a117406f
I'm an investigative reporter. You know what that means? It means I collect facts, and I figure out the story. And when I determine who the bad guys in the story are, I punish them.
Powers and Stats

Tier: 9-B

Name:
Peter Parker, Spider-Man, Spider-Man Noir

Origin: Marvel Comics

Classification: Human

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Martial Arts (He was able to take down entire clubs full of thugs on his own), Weapon Mastery (Skilled with firearms), Precognition (Via Spider-Sense), Web Creation, Stealth Mastery, Enhanced Senses

Attack Potency: Wall level (Damaged a brick wall, kicked down a steel door, restrained a tiger)

Speed: Supersonic (Dodged gunfire)

Lifting Strength: At least Peak Human (Restrained a White tiger, which typically weigh up to 325 kg)

Striking Strength: Wall Class

Durability:
Wall level (Took hits from Noir Sandma, who can crush a human skull)

Stamina: Quite high (He was able to take an intense and prolonged beating from Sandman, to the point where his skull was fractured and his eyes bled, yet managed to stand up and swing his way through the city minutes later)

Range: Standard melee range, higher with webbing and pistols.

Standard Equipment: Pistols, a sonic device

Intelligence: High (Was able to track see through the guises of and track down the likes of the Goblin and the Crime Master. He also deduced Otto Octavius's plans and successfully foiled them. In regards to his combat prowess, he has-- in multiple instances-- defeated entire clubs filled with thugs. Additionally, as an investigating journalist he likes to be in the shadows and learn about his opponents and come prepared, such as when he kept a sample of Venom: India to be prepared for the future.)

Weaknesses: None notable
9-B

Fight takes place in a Medieval Era city cause why not lol

Speed is unequal, will equalize if nessecary

Who wins?

Bond: 0

Noir: 0

Then yeah Bond wins IMO with a lot of difficulty

He's much more versatile, arguably more experienced and just has way too much gadgets and weapons for Noir to keep up. Noir is from the 30s and would be completely off guard with all the gadgets, turrets, laser weapon, tranquilliser darts etc which Game Bond spams IC

But if the precog is better than I think it is I'm willing to change my vote

Precog is generally Spider-Man stuff

"this dude is gonna shoot you, better move out of the way"

then

"get aimdodged son"

Problem is Spider Sense kinda hard counters everything in Bond's arsenal. And thanks to his involvement in the whole Spider-Verse thing Marvel's been doing, he's had experience with more modern tech

It counters speed of light laser weapons? Self controlling auto targeting turrets?

All Bond needs to do is spam which his game version does while Noir has to dodge everything while dodging attacks from Bond while dodging turret blasts

I feel like Spidey gets overwhelmed here

I mean, I doubt speed Equalised would even help. Bond can place down a turret, fire the samurai, switch to other weapons constantly etc

Then if Spidey comes close, his punches aren't as nearly as powerful as Bond's with his AP and Noir had to dodge bullets with the turrets and fists from Bond. Spidey gets overwhelmed in range and up close and that's my vote hahaha

by dodging the attack before it's fired

Spider-Sense helps him aimdodge iirc

Alternatively Spidey dodges all that with speed equalized then restrains Bond with webs he can't escape due to his inferior lifting strength and then shoots and/or punches him a bunch until he dies the end

EDIT: Ah right I forgot what aimdodging was for a second there.

You see noir can dodge before bond shoots the thing which will be the big crutch in this

If he can dodge it before bond can shoot then he can get out of the way and spider web him and whittle him down or tear off his head with a spider web or something

or if he can't dodge before bond pulls that trigger than it is a big RIP for noir

But Noir has to dodge turret fire, laser fire and even then when Bond sees him firing webs, he just shoots them down the laser blasts. I doubt Noir can exactly spam them constantly when he's being shot at constantly and when he does James either dodges or destroys said webs. Even if he got strung up, it will take constant hits which in the meantime Bond destroys the webs with his laser watch or weapon

Sorry, but this is a version of spiderman here, i am quite sure that he can dodge these things

I don't know if the laser blasts can take down the webs especially since they are extremely small and since there would be two coming at him

That is actually a good point but the issue there is that he can't really access his watch when he is covered by all these webs that don't give him any wiggle room

i still think the crutch is still in the idea if noir can evade the laser or take it away before it is used

I know he can dodge these things individually but he's gonna have to

Dodge turret blasts Dodge laser blasts Dodge gunfire Dodge grenades along with gunfire

While

Trying to hit someone whose

As quick and can dodge the webs Can destroy the webs since the blasts are more powerful and and be spammed While dodging constant fire from all sides

I know Spidey can dodge these things individually but I don't think he can manage all this

Even if speed was equalized, attacks whose speed far surpasses that of the wielder aren't equalized. Like natural lightning attacks on a bullet timer. Or speed of light lasers in this case.

That said, I'm also going to go with Bond here. FRA.

In no Bond movie I've ever seen has he done all this shit. I have serious doubts that it's in character to just full out ******* barrage opponents with lasers, turrets, bullets, all at once.

Yeah that's because this involves game Bond Schmuck where as Bond you can literally put down a turret and spam bullets at one man for example

Schmuck, you may not have heard because I doubt many people pay much attention to the 007 profiles

But while characters like Alec Trevelya and Jaws have seperate keys, it was decided months ago to make the Bond profile a composite of the films, books and games. Most of Bond's better and more impressive feats come from his game versions apart from one or two obviously. The samurai for example, is a weapon he obtains in Nightfire (a PS2 game) which is based of the moonraker laser from Moonraker. This Bond while based of movie and book adaptations, is more player based (duh because it's games) and allows Bond to be his stealthy spy best (which in some games rewards you with medals) or give you super powerful weaponry to absolute decimate people with, with Nightfire being the obvious choice

Come to think about it, I haven't even brought up in this thread that James goes invisible with his Nanosuit which makes it even harder for Noir against someone with a bigger AP gap

Eh, Noir has precog and swinging to avoid all of Bond's stuff and then use webbing to slam Bond into unwanted places.

People are really underestimating Spidey here.

Unless I'm missing something here. Does Bond have prep? If so, he should win against Noir FRA.

Practically mostly similar with Spider-Man's, except Noir moves at Supersonic speed.

KLOL506 said:
Eh, Noir has precog and swinging to avoid all of Bond's stuff and then use webbing to slam Bond into unwanted places.

People are really underestimating Spidey here.

Unless I'm missing something here. Does Bond have prep? If so, he should win against Noir FRA.
Bond notices and avoided the webs or destroys them. Nothing is stopping him doing either. Also Bond goes invisible after seeing what Spidey does and even if he precogs everything he still has to avoid bullets and laser fire and grenades constantly while trying to web an invisible man who can destroy and avoid the web anyway

Back