• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

James Bond messes with the Zohan

And yes, Bond does possess an immense edge in skills and experience over Zohan. That I will concede, but for what it's worth, Zohan can kick the shit out of dudes while having a conversation with Phantom. As for your earlier argument regarding invisibility, that will only prolong the inevitable since most of Zohan's feats are casually done without any struggle or effort.

Again the main issue here is Zohan's sheer durability, soak, and Regenerationn. In a fight to the death, I am doubtful if Bond has killed someone with the same toonforce levels of toughness and resilience that Zohan or Phantom has.

Lonkitt said:
Zark2099 said:
I mean, Zohan not trying his "best" is still him clearing entire compounds of foes, so like, he isn't incapable in the slightest. Also technically Zohan is more trained as an Israeli anti-terrorist, and logically characters who can grab bullets can still grab bullets
Not to mention he killed seven men when he was at a very young age. He's honestly got more experience than Bond.
But to be fair though, I'm pretty certain that most top-tier Bond villains are probably more ridiculously superhuman than the seven men that Zohan killed. So Bond has the edge in facing more diverse range of opponents than anything Zohan has come face to face with. Granted, I haven't seen every Bond film, but even I know that for a basic fact.

1. That's an If. And not likely to someone more skilled and just as fast as him. Plus bond has several weapons.

2. Bond using range weapons makes it even more likely he wins. Since Zohan is prone to melee mostly. Bind couod really just keep a distance and take him out from a

3. That sound feat isn't that impressive. To put in perspective. Bart's Microphone feat which was far more vast in destruction and size for wall level. This was vastly smaller and required two of them. So it's gonna be far under bond. (Iirc. Bart's hit a bit past 1 or so million Joules. So this is not impressive).

4. Bond is unironically tougher. Regen and toon isn't gonna have effect on bonds other weapons. Guns sure. But that's one thing. And he has several other ways to take him down. And Zohan has no way to counter invisibility

Imo Zohan's Sound Manip can counter invisibility. Bond really can't counter that. Also, Bart's Microphone feet only shattered glass while Zohan's feat caused explosions.

How does it counter it? It can't hurt bond that much. It's too weak.

And not really. It didn't cause explosions. Those things blew up because of his sound. That's like if he sings and a gas container blew up. That's not his strength. That's the gas containers strength. Unless it's calc to be higher somehow. It wouldn't be strong at all. Bart's feat did it across a massive city. Zohans covered a very small part. And required help

Buttersamuri said:
How does it counter it? It can't hurt bond that much. It's too weak.
And not really. It didn't cause explosions. Those things blew up because of his sound. That's like if he sings and a gas container blew up. That's not his strength. That's the gas containers strength. Unless it's calc to be higher somehow. It wouldn't be strong at all. Bart's feat did it across a massive city. Zohans covered a very small part. And required help
Do you have proof that it was gas containers that blew up? Also, I hope you're not trying to say Bart's feat was greter than Zohan's due to range, because that's not how this stuff works.

Ehh? Did you read that correctly. I brought up gas containers as a comparison. All he did was cause those things to blow up. He didn't make those explosions. It's like pulling if I pulled out a gun and shot a container and it exploded. Neither I nore the gun scales to making that explosion. It's just a cause and effect thing. By shooting it, it blew up. But the gun nore I provide the force that the explosion gives off. All he did was cause the lightbulbs and such to explode. High enough sound can do that.

And it kinda is yes. It's very much on the range. Bart's feat shattered around an entire city. Aka. It destroyed far more. And had force more initial force behind it. Zohans has far less range and required someone else's help to do so

Buttersamuri said:
1. That's an If. And not likely to someone more skilled and just as fast as him. Plus bond has several weapons.
2. Bond using range weapons makes it even more likely he wins. Since Zohan is prone to melee mostly. Bind couod really just keep a distance and take him out from a

3. That sound feat isn't that impressive. To put in perspective. Bart's Microphone feat which was far more vast in destruction and size for wall level. This was vastly smaller and required two of them. So it's gonna be far under bond. (Iirc. Bart's hit a bit past 1 or so million Joules. So this is not impressive).

4. Bond is unironically tougher. Regen and toon isn't gonna have effect on bonds other weapons. Guns sure. But that's one thing. And he has several other ways to take him down. And Zohan has no way to counter invisibility
1. Pray tell, what exactly is Bond going to do if Zohan already disassembled all of his weapons while playing a game of cat and mouse? If Bond is left with no weapons in his arsenal, he's going to be shit out of luck with hurting him at all. And as for the skill department, I'd like to see Bond perform any martial arts move on par with kicking a person with both his feet in the air without his arse falling down on the ground while holding a person's finger hostage and then turning their body into a human pretzel afterwardsl: https://youtu.be/utYsQTUae5w?t=42

2. Bond might have the range advantage and that can definitely help him tag Zohan with a few good hits for a bit, except for one minor detail that you are still forgetting: Bullets from conventional firearms would do crap against Zohan as they have shown to be ineffective against Zohan's skin. How far is Bond's range game going to take him if most of his weapons are only going to phase Zohan at best in a battle to the death? If this alteraction was based on who can knock each other out cold first, you might be able to present a good case.

3. LOL, the sound feat isn't impressive? Like Lonkitt stated, you DO realize that Bart literally had to utilize FIFTEEN megaphones in order to produce that feat and despite its extremely impressive range of leveling all of Springfield, the high resonance of Bart's sound only disintegrated through glass and temporarily shook a schoolbus at best (Zohan and Phantom were able to deflate a girl's breasts and shake the ground hard enough to cause the cover of a manhole to erupt from under a man's feet like high enough for the same man to be propelling himself into the window of a building at least 5 stories above ground and that's all even discounting the fact that they made a store explode in the end with just their voice). Even going by your logic, if Zohan was armed with fifteen megaphones, he could have easily surprassed Bart's feat without question (I think you're really underestimating the level of cartooniness going with Zohan and Phantom's feats here).

4. Unironically tougher? Last time I checked, Oddjob alone was giving Bond a pretty hard time in hand to hand combat alone. And Oddjob wishes he had the same physics-defying feats that Zohan has displayed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_QI_Bn0smk
James Bond's enemies may be physically on a much higher league than everyone else in Zohan besides Zohan and Phantom, but Bond has been shown struggling with the superhuman foes of his universe before and correct me if wrong, but has any of Bond's villains objectively demonstrated any level of tooniness and Regenerationn on par with Zohan?

My point stands. Bond sadly doesn't have the outlandish level of reality-defying feats and damage soak that Zohan possesses nor do most of his weapons have the firepower to bring Zohan down for good. Nothing short of Bond's strongest weapons like rockets or that laser you mentioned is going to even incapacitate Zohan (which is honestly the best scenario for Bond to have a shot at beating Zohan in). In a battle to the death, unless Bond can get access to a nuke or something, there is no way you are convincing me that he can actually win against Zohan.

Buttersamuri said:
Ehh? Did you read that correctly. I brought up gas containers as a comparison.
All he did was cause those things to blow up. He didn't make those explosions. It's like pulling if I pulled out a gun and shot a container and it exploded. Neither I nore the gun scales to making that explosion. It's just a cause and effect thing. By shooting it, it blew up. But the gun nore I provide the force that the explosion gives off. All he did was cause the lightbulbs and such to explode. High enough sound can do that.

And it kinda is yes. It's very much on the range. Bart's feat shattered around an entire city. Aka. It destroyed far more. And had force more initial force behind it. Zohans has far less range and required someone else's help to do so
Range does not necessarily always translate to power, my friend.

1. Simple. He isn't going to do that because bond wouldn't let that happen. If they are at equal speeds, Bond is more skilled, and has range weapons where Zohan doesn't. He isn't going to be able to take apart Bonds weapons. He can't do it cartoonishly fast. Because bond is just as fast. If he tries. Bond ends him physically then and there as being far stronger

2. Except no. Bonds guns can pierce people of his own level. Bonds bullets are strong enough to pierce himself. And he has taken blows That are stronger than Zohan. So a bullet would pierce him. If it can pierce bond who is more durable. Than it won't have an issue with Zohan

3. Umm. Ok. Big whoop. That sound feat still isn't suddenly impressive. Bart's feat hit above 1 million Joules. Which is where bond is. Zohansa feat is leagues weaker due to the size of it and required two people. So yea. It's not impressive. Sound based attacks aren't good if it's only strong enough to shatter glass. Bart's grew to the size of a massive city and still was wall. Doesn't matter what Bart utilized. All that matters is Bart's feat is within where bond is. And Bart's feat is leagues above Zohans. Like so much it's not even a sound attack that could even hurt bond much. Sound is Weak.

4. Ok. But bonds over 1 million Joules. Zohans is not into the millions of Joules. The best I believe he scales to is hundreds of thousands. Drying physical has 0 sense to him suddenly being stronger. It literally makes 0 sense to assume that. Bond is Stronger and tougher. There isn't a way around that. Bond = over 1,000,000 joules. Zohan = 500,000 area. Aka. Bond is about twice as strong and tough.

So your points don't stand, your going off of the "oh well he is very cartoony". When none of the points work

Speed doesn't work cause it's equal speed. Bond can move just as fast. And has faster weapons.

Strength doesn't work cause bond is stronger. Scaling over 1 million Joules where Zohan doesn't scale over 1 million

Stopping bullets doesn't work cause bonds bullets are strong enough to pierce himself. So it will have no issue piercing someone who is weaker than him.

Range does not necessarily always translate to power, my friend.

Ok. It does in this case. The wider range. The more power. This had basically no range and basically no power. All it did was shatter glass. That's 100 decibels. And barely anything. A city size wave is able to match bond. But a like city block size one shared by two people is nothing. It's gonna do jack to bond

Buttersamuri said:
1. Simple. He isn't going to do that because bond wouldn't let that happen. If they are at equal speeds, Bond is more skilled, and has range weapons where Zohan doesn't. He isn't going to be able to take apart Bonds weapons. He can't do it cartoonishly fast. Because bond is just as fast. If he tries. Bond ends him physically then and there as being far stronger
2. Except no. Bonds guns can pierce people of his own level. Bonds bullets are strong enough to pierce himself. And he has taken blows That are stronger than Zohan. So a bullet would pierce him. If it can pierce bond who is more durable. Than it won't have an issue with Zohan

3. Umm. Ok. Big whoop. That sound feat still isn't suddenly impressive. Bart's feat hit above 1 million Joules. Which is where bond is. Zohansa feat is leagues weaker due to the size of it and required two people. So yea. It's not impressive. Sound based attacks aren't good if it's only strong enough to shatter glass. Bart's grew to the size of a massive city and still was wall. Doesn't matter what Bart utilized. All that matters is Bart's feat is within where bond is. And Bart's feat is leagues above Zohans. Like so much it's not even a sound attack that could even hurt bond much. Sound is Weak.

4. Ok. But bonds over 1 million Joules. Zohans is not into the millions of Joules. The best I believe he scales to is hundreds of thousands. Drying physical has 0 sense to him suddenly being stronger. It literally makes 0 sense to assume that. Bond is Stronger and tougher. There isn't a way around that. Bond = over 1,000,000 joules. Zohan = 500,000 area. Aka. Bond is about twice as strong and tough.

So your points don't stand, your going off of the "oh well he is very cartoony". When none of the points work

Speed doesn't work cause it's equal speed. Bond can move just as fast. And has faster weapons.

Strength doesn't work cause bond is stronger. Scaling over 1 million Joules where Zohan doesn't scale over 1 million

Stopping bullets doesn't work cause bonds bullets are strong enough to pierce himself. So it will have no issue piercing someone who is weaker than him.
Does equalized speed suddenly mean that Zohan can't dodge anti-tank rockets (which he did in his initial pursuit of the Phantom) for this fight? Or that he can't even have the reaction to catch bullets like Neo from the Matrix now?

As for having superior skill and strength like you claim:

Does Bond have enough strength to kick someone like seven feet away while sitting on a chair?

https://youtu.be/UCnlMST4yho?t=34

Does Bond have enough strength to jump up so high up into the air through glass and land safely on his two feet from a height of over 12 feet?

https://youtu.be/Sb8ufI6z0zM?t=113

Does Bond have enough strength to pull three adult men + a bull in a tug of war into the pit with ease?

https://gfycat.com/insecurecreativedrake

Does Bond have enough strength to lift up a man with just one arm?

https://gfycat.com/fortunaterichbluewhale

Does Bond have enough strength to punch the dented part of a steel truck back to normal?

https://gfycat.com/wiltedbouncykomododrago

Does Bond have enough strength to jump off buildings at insane heights and not get hurt by the impact?

https://youtu.be/noM-xd4XhWQ?t=53

Does Bond have enough strength to contort another human being's physiology into a pretzel with his bare hands?

https://gfycat.com/dopeyslipperyblackbear

Hell, you even admitted in your first comment that Zohan would overpower Bond in a pure physical fight.

As for Zohan having no ranged weapons to use, guess again:

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/File:ZohanGalil-3.jpg

On his table, he has access to a Jericho 941 RB Compact, Uzi, and a Micro Galil. And plus Zohan already fought and beat people who have used guns on him without possessing any guns on hand.

So your reasoning that Bond's guns being able to hurt Zohan is that they can pierce people who are equal to his level? Are there Bond villains who have the durability, reaction, and strength to shrug bullets off with their face and resist the bite of a pirahna in their underpants? Hell Connery Bond was once seemingly threatened by a tarantula when he was in bed, while Zohan suffered absolutely no damage to his testicles from the pirahnas biting them.

Except Bart's feat ONLY shattered glass and moved a bus for a few seconds, unlike Zohan's, which had the sufficient level of power to send a sewer lid propelling high up into the air and deflate a woman's breasts like they're balloons (which proves to defy the realistic laws of physics even more than Bart's feat can say). If Bart's feat was really deadlier than Zohan's feat as you claimed, everyone in Springfield would be town-level (which they aren't). And you seem to be ignoring the fact that Bart needed megaphones to pull off the feat and if both Zohan and Phantom were in Bart's spot, they would have done worse.

Bond hasn't dealt with someone who can breaks the laws of reality and physics like Zohan is. Bond's only win is through incapacitation through his strongest weapons + prep.

1. Speed equal means that Bond is just as fast. But has faster attack speed due to his laser having light speed attack. Aka. Blitzes. As well. Speed has very little relevance aside from the fact bond has a blitz based attack

2. To cover all your pointless links. Yes. Very easily. I'm sorry. But all your feats you bring up aren't 1 million Joules or even remotely close Don't start listing a wave of "he did this and that". Cause unless it amounts to 1 million Joules. Then it's pointless. And he doesn't have any feats to that degree. Bond is stronger. Vastly. Jumping really high is an extremely low Wall. Like very low wall. Overpowering 3 adult men is weak AF compared to Bond. Who could honestly backhand a room filled with people with ease. Yes bond could bend a human's body with ease like that. It doesn't take that much force. All these feats are extremely low wall.

3. Bonds guns can pierce people on his level and himself. So yes. It's going to pierce the guys who durability is lower than Bonds. Very easily

4. He doesn't have that in his standard equipment. Nore brought up he has it in this fight. Even if he did. He isn't likely to use it.

5. Wrong. Bart's feat Cracked the building, completely deleafed a tree, and shattered Glass around a massive city. Zohans feats did were weak AF compared to that. Sending a sewer lid flying up doesn't take a lot of force. And not even remotely close to 1 million Joules. Neither does flattening that women's breasts. So the fact it did those amounts to literally nothing. And did you even read my comment. That sound feat Bart did is only Wall level. It made it into the Low 1 Million Joules. Aka. Feat far larger in range, far stronger in power, and done by only one person. Is still only on Bonds level. Where this feat is several times weaker, several times smaller, and done by two people. Not town. Not city. I don't know where your getting town results. But Sound is not that stronger. Not even remotely close. Sound is not very powerful unless it hits very high in decibels. You are completely wrong here.

6. Wrong again. Bond is Physically superior. More skilled, more prepared, and has more ways to end Zohan. Your reasons for Zohan winning are going off of his Toon ways. Which is very weak argument and not a valid one to the slightest. Bond is physically strong. And his gun would pierce right through him. Toon force or not. Energy is energy. If the most Zohan has ever taken is 500,000 Joules. And bonds gun can pierce 1,000,000 joules. Then there is absolutely no question a bullet Pierce's Zohan.

Aka. Here's the facts

Zohan = 500,000 Joules

Bond = over 1,000,000 Joules

So bonds stronger and tougher

Bonds Guns can pierce people on his level or himself. So bonds bullets pierce Zohan. No problem.

Bond is more skilled and going to use it from the start unlike Zohan

Bond is more equipped to face Zohan and more likely to use range than Zohan

Zohan has no counters to Invisibility. Where Bond can handle Zohans wacky nature simply through being stronger, durability bypass, pierce damage, and skills

Kill. Most certainly. He doesn't have Deadpool levels of regen. His regen isn't even that impressive. Minor organ damage is what he can heal from. Not a bullet in his skull. Or his heart. Well place shot puts him down easily. As does a laser. Which BTW. He has no counter to. Not speed, not strength, not durability. None can stop Bond from blitzing him with a laser and going right through his head. Instant kill

Your reasons aren't even Valid. And you had 0 counter to a laser or invisibility.

Your Sound attack argument is wrong. It's vastly too weak to hurt bone.

Your strength argument is wrong. Matter of the fact is none of your feats make him remotely on the level of 1 million Joules.

Your argument that a bullet wouldn't kill him is just wrong. His regen is not that high. A bullet to the head ends him like anyone else.

And you have no counter arguments to Bonds equipment like invisibility or Light speed lasers.

Aka. None of your points work. At all. You say your being charitable. But what point doesn't zohan even have here. Cause none of yours work. Even if speed wasn't equal. Bond is still supersonic. Making that point mute.

And if you're going to keep dismissing toonforce (an inherent ability of Zohan) as being invalid against an opponent that obeys the real-world laws of physics to even more of a extent, then Bugs Bunny should have lost to Bill Cipher and KH Mickey Mouse on this site based on listed attack potency/durability.

It is invalid here. Toon force doesn't automatically make him able to tank more. His Strengrh and durability is Twice as weak as bond. Toon force or not. Stop jumping on the "lol toon force" argument cause. Matter of the fact. Over one million Joules is higher than 500,000 Joules. Toon force doesn't change that. His toon force didn't make him that much stronger. Toon force doesn't save people from losses.

Don't even try and compare Zohan to Bugs. Bugs is in a different League of Leagues when it comes to toon force and power. Bugs hacks and such are insane. Zohans is a joke to bugs.

Also, Bond can go Invisible and use thermovision. Once this is done, Bond knows where he is and has control. If not thermovision then x-ray glasses which also work.

Yea. Bond takes this. Stronger, tougher, far more and better arsenal, can easily bypass durability (not that he even needs too. Zohans toon force and regen is minor at best), more skilled, going to take it seriously far faster, and is far more likely to use range unlike Zohan. This now that I've gave more look into it, is a straight forward Bond win. Speed equal or not. Zohan doesn't pack enough to take a win.

Shouldn't Zohan be upgraded to 9-A? I've read somewhere that being unaffected by bullets is 9-A.

Changing to Bond FRA for now though.

Buttersamuri wrote:
1. Speed equal means that Bond is just as fast. But has faster attack speed due to his laser having light speed attack. Aka. Blitzes. As well. Speed has very little relevance aside from the fact bond has a blitz based attack

2. To cover all your pointless links. Yes. Very easily. I'm sorry. But all your feats you bring up aren't 1 million Joules or even remotely close Don't start listing a wave of "he did this and that". Cause unless it amounts to 1 million Joules. Then it's pointless. And he doesn't have any feats to that degree. Bond is stronger. Vastly. Jumping really high is an extremely low Wall. Like very low wall. Overpowering 3 adult men is weak AF compared to Bond. Who could honestly backhand a room filled with people with ease. Yes bond could bend a human's body with ease like that. It doesn't take that much force. All these feats are extremely low wall.

3. Bonds guns can pierce people on his level and himself. So yes. It's going to pierce the guys who durability is lower than Bonds. Very easily

4. He doesn't have that in his standard equipment. Nore brought up he has it in this fight. Even if he did. He isn't likely to use it.

5. Wrong. Bart's feat Cracked the building, completely deleafed a tree, and shattered Glass around a massive city. Zohans feats did were weak AF compared to that. Sending a sewer lid flying up doesn't take a lot of force. And not even remotely close to 1 million Joules. Neither does flattening that women's breasts. So the fact it did those amounts to literally nothing. And did you even read my comment. That sound feat Bart did is only Wall level. It made it into the Low 1 Million Joules. Aka. Feat far larger in range, far stronger in power, and done by only one person. Is still only on Bonds level. Where this feat is several times weaker, several times smaller, and done by two people. Not town. Not city. I don't know where your getting town results. But Sound is not that stronger. Not even remotely close. Sound is not very powerful unless it hits very high in decibels. You are completely wrong here.

6. Wrong again. Bond is Physically superior. More skilled, more prepared, and has more ways to end Zohan. Your reasons for Zohan winning are going off of his Toon ways. Which is very weak argument and not a valid one to the slightest. Bond is physically strong. And his gun would pierce right through him. Toon force or not. Energy is energy. If the most Zohan has ever taken is 500,000 Joules. And bonds gun can pierce 1,000,000 joules. Then there is absolutely no question a bullet Pierce's Zohan.

Aka. Here's the facts

Zohan = 500,000 Joules

Bond = over 1,000,000 Joules

So bonds stronger and tougher

Bonds Guns can pierce people on his level or himself. So bonds bullets pierce Zohan. No problem.

Bond is more skilled and going to use it from the start unlike Zohan

Bond is more equipped to face Zohan and more likely to use range than Zohan

Zohan has no counters to Invisibility. Where Bond can handle Zohans wacky nature simply through being stronger, durability bypass, pierce damage, and skills

Didn't respond to all of your points above last night yet, because I was out of time and had to hop to sleep.

Even if the sonic output needed two people to pull off the feat, even just half of the power from Zohan is going to still **** up a human like James Bond's ability to function. But I ain't got nothing more to comment about Bart's or Zohan's sound feat, since that particular part of the discussion is now irrelevant at this point.

The only best arguments I see being presented from you in favor of Bond here are the Laser and his gadgets.

However, you still probably didn't read either character's profiles, which a quick glance should tell you that Bond's laser is 9-B at best and the OP stipulates that any equipment above that attack potency is barred from this match. And Zohan's attack potency/durability is listed "AT LEAST" 9-B, likely higher and that's without weapons. So based on that alone, I'm doubtful if even the laser can easily kill (if at all) Zohan even if Bond can afford the speed to tag him with it. And it also doesn't help that Zohan has "AT LEAST Wall level, Likely Higher" striking strength compared to Bond's baseline "Wall Level" striking strength (another issue Bond has to deal with). The fact that the OP had to equalize speed just shows how horribly outclassed Bond is really against Zohan in physical combat. And I still don't get how you don't apparently realize this basic fact.

Invisibility still isn't going to really help Bond against Zohan as much as you think, due to the fact that Bond is still going to have issues getting past his durability and soak and Zohan can probably just smell/hear him from a distance away, thus mitigating that. And neither are his x-rays or thermovision.

"Pointless links"? Lmfao dude, did you even try to read ALL of them and bother to substantiate your position as to whether Bond has any physical feats that can meet the requirement of the level of strength/skill needed to replicate all of Zohan's feats? Okay, so far you have done nothing to show me a superior feat from Bond that has over jumping up to more ridiculous heights than an athletic human with ease (what's the highest height Bond ever jumped with his natural strength?), pulling the weight of a bull and three men in a tug of war (Class 5 strength, what's the strongest thing Bond has pulled?), punching the wall of a steel truck into normal shape, being able to kick people with both feet without falling to the ground (can Bond imitate this?), sending men flying with a kick while sitting on a chair, and turning a human into a pretzel with nothing more than his bare hands (you said that Bond has the strength to do this, but has he actually done that to any of his enemies with the same level of ease?). Because in a purely physical fight, all of the above matter significantly to Bond's chances as you're the one claiming that Bond is vastly stronger and more skilled than Zohan in physical combat (which you have yet to objectively prove).

Lower durability? Bruh, if Zohan was really inferior to Bond in that category, Bond wouldn't be afraid of a tarantula being able to bite him, he wouldn't be struggling so badly with superhuman villains that have shown to be even more bound by the laws of biology and physics than Zohan like Oddjob in hand to hand duels (hell Bond had trouble moving Oddjob's arm and he even got disarmed by him once, something Zohan is definitely able to do), he also wouldn't be so rendered unconscious from crashing his car into a brick wall (https://gfycat.com/tightslimycavy), he certainly wouldn't be staggering from getting a hit with a chair and getting punched by another man in the same scene (https://gfycat.com/oilyblanddarklingbeetle), he definitely wouldn't have been knocked out cold by a bullet from a Moneypenny's M16 rifle to the chest (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcahkElcm7w), etc. Let me sum this up for you one more time. Bond has shown injury and even pain from regular bullets and piercing objects, which Zohan can outright ignore pain or even avoid flinching from.

If you are so determined and confident to tell me that Bond's durability is higher than Zohan, then I'd like to see ANY Bond take a bullet to the nose without dying or bleeding. Hell, I bet Zohan would probably treat Blofeld's Pirahna Pool like a kiddie pool, so I'd like to see him or any Bond villain survive having just one bloodlusted pirahna biting their nuts or flesh.

And seriously, did you just argue that Bond would beat Zohan in a fight with unequalized speed now, when you realize in that scenario Bond would get ****** even harder sideways to the next week?

Your reasons for Bond winning are going off of blatantly ignoring what Zohan is capable of as well as the level of reality-bending needed to achieve his crazy feats and failing to fathom that Zohan's durability/regen allows him to literally shrug off almost any attack from Bond with ease and Zohan has more moves in his fighting style that Bond hasn't dealt with before.

Zohan can still move his hands (even telekinetically) even after they're cut off. Can Bond even fight if both his hands were severed? I don't think so.

Once AGAIN I will mention this involves game and conics Bond which are stronger than the films. James took notibly large explosions in the comics so yeah hes extremely durable.

Connery, one of the weakest interpretation of Bond getting worried over a spider before the genre changed doesn't really mean much when the comics version is out here tanking and dodging bullets and explosions

TheArsenal1212 said:
Once AGAIN I will mention this involves game and conics Bond which are stronger than the films. James took notibly large explosions in the comics so yeah hes extremely durable.
Connery, one of the weakest interpretation of Bond getting worried over a spider before the genre changed doesn't really mean much when the comics version is out here tanking and dodging bullets and explosions
I was arguing against movie Bond the whole time. But I still need to know what his best feats from the comics and games are. Can even comic Bond still fight with both his hands chopped off and grab bullets and speedblitz like three people at once and disassemble weapons in ~2 seconds like Zohan can?

Against just movie Bond though, my point still remains the same. And what's listed on both character's profiles speak for themselves lol.

(I'm going out to see Maleficient, catch you guys later).

This isn't movie bond though. This is composite bond.

Also. Again. Your arguments for speed are utterly pointless in a fight where Speed is equal. And just cause he can do that. Doesn't automatically make him win or nullify my other points. Just saying "oh, he can do this." Doesn't mean he wins.

I would like to see some of those feats where composite Bond has dodged/tanked bullets and explosions in the comics (if anyone has them on hand). I really do. I need to know how much of a beast Bond really is.

Back