• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jackie Chan Adventures General Discussion Thread

Too many things to discuss.

- City Block level durability and Building level AP when those characters harm each other, and also don’t have quantifiable support feats.

- Hak Foo not just his tiering but do we even use fanarts for official profiles?

- Bai Tza isn’t city level

- Hsi Wu for some reason doesn’t scale despite kicking away Tohru and hurting Jackie. Also Mountain level durability?

- Dai Gui “power scaling” to Shendu. Pretty sure the rules say we can’t use the words “power scaling” and leave it at that. Same with Tzchang Tsu

- Where does 8-B come from?

Too many things to discuss.

- City Block level durability and Building level AP when those characters harm each other, and also don’t have quantifiable support feats.

- Hak Foo not just his tiering but do we even use fanarts for official profiles?

- Bai Tza isn’t city level

- Hsi Wu for some reason doesn’t scale despite kicking away Tohru and hurting Jackie. Also Mountain level durability?

- Dai Gui “power scaling” to Shendu. Pretty sure the rules say we can’t use the words “power scaling” and leave it at that. Same with Tzchang Tsu

- Where does 8-B come from?
First of all, the verse needs calculation.

First of all, the verse needs calculation.
There are two feats I can think of for possible 9-A for the baseline characters.

There’s some Tier 8 feats for high tiers I can think of. I need a video to gif transitions since GIFY cat is too time consuming. Although I remember in the episode Demon World, the dragon talisman vaporizes a like 60ft wide and 20ft tall concrete wall since Shendu who is around 20FT in the same episode.

There’s also some KE feat of Shendu taking a ram from a Yak using the rabbit talisman, and this would be at least due to the Ox having super strength.

Back