• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jack Baker vs Miles Upshur

XxXDeadSmokeXxX said:
(Bump)

Just because there's a Death Battle made on deviantart doesn't mean it won't be fair and immune to the authors biased opinion I've seen some that show research then proceed to ignore it and go with the authors own opinion/fantasy of who would win.

The Walrider's hosts have shown more durability than anyone given Eveline's "Gift" as far as the info provided shows, and no Jack can't only be killed by the serum... as seen with Margureite when she was defeated without use of the serum or the various "Molded" being torn apart and ceasing movements after a few shots from any weapon provided in resident evil 7, same with Mia in the bad ending though this one may have been Eveline's doing.

Comparing what I've seen in Regenerationn and durability coming back from a cloud of nanites is an even greater feat than tanking being rammed into a steel girder and a car exploding or grenades and we barely even see the second one until he has already transformed due to how later you get the grenade launcher in game...

After seeing the research I'm going with Miles Upshur and Walrider on this due to feats and evidence shown compared to that of Jack Baker, others given Eveline's gift or the molded
Death Battle gives people and us real winners buddy and it is fair when it is a DB it is fair

Gameboy08 said:
Response
Not every death battle is fair... and don't forget this is a random deviantart user and deviantart death battles are most likely gonna have some people who make really one sided or unfair ones *Cough cough*keyblademagicdan*cough cough*

EDIT: then there's other one sided fights that ignore all the research or add things that the character is incapable of doing such as Animationrewind.

back on topic unless you give me evidence of Mold infected people being more durable, stronger and possessing better abilities than a Walrider host I am still convinced Miles takes the cake

Response
Not every death battle is fair... and don't forget this is a random deviantart user and deviantart death battles are most likely gonna have some people who make really one sided or unfair ones *Cough cough*keyblademagicdan*cough cough*

EDIT: then there's other one sided fights that ignore all the research or add things that the character is incapable of doing such as Animationrewind.

back on topic unless you give me evidence of Mold infected people being more durable, stronger and possessing better abilities than a Walrider host I am still convinced Miles takes the cake

Every Death Battle are fair and square and Deviantart is the best and maybe you guys are right about Miles but DB gives us real winners still and even on Deviantart does

lol no, Death Battle is most definitely NOT fair and square for every battle, and DeviantArt is definitely not the most reliable or accurate means of determining who would win in a fight

WeeklyBattles said:
lol no, Death Battle is most definitely NOT fair and square for every battle, and DeviantArt is definitely not the most reliable or accurate means of determining who would win in a fight
LOL. Yes Death Battles are fair and square every time and Deviantart is most reliable and accurate too for DBs and the winner is the winner and thanks to Death Battle we will have the real winner and stop arguing about who is the real winner and Death Battle has the real answers to explain how the winner won.

XD You can't be serious. Over half of Death Battles outcomes have been proven to be wrong, and Deviantart death battles are subject to bias on a regular basis, they may have a few correct outcomes but more often than not Death Battle is wrong.

Gameboy08 said:
WeeklyBattles said:
LOL. Yes Death Battles are fair and square every time and Deviantart is most reliable and accurate too for DBs and the winner is the winner and thanks to Death Battle we will have the real winner and stop arguing about who is the real winner and Death Battle has the real answers to explain how the winner won.
ALLLLLLLLLLLRIGHTY THEN! seems you don't wanna listen to the facts... just look up animationrewind or deviantart users like keyblademagicdan, looking at the matchups (and depending on your knowledge of the franchise) it's clear who should win yet the mighty dinosaur falls to the ant there because of bias. Though I have a feeling you won't accept those as reasons not to trust me or others on why you can't believe deviantart death battles all the time, a good day to you sir!
Killer Queen withdraws awkwardly
Welp... this was fun, please never come back.

LOL. Yes Death Battles are fair and square every time and Deviantart is most reliable and accurate too for DBs and the winner is the winner and thanks to Death Battle we will have the real winner and stop arguing about who is the real winner and Death Battle has the real answers to explain how the winner won. ALLLLLLLLLLLRIGHTY THEN! seems you don't wanna listen to the facts... just look up animationrewind or deviantart users like keyblademagicdan, looking at the matchups (and depending on your knowledge of the franchise) it's clear who should win yet the mighty dinosaur falls to the ant there because of bias. Though I have a feeling you won't accept those as reasons not to trust me or others on why you can't believe deviantart death battles all the time, a good day to you sir!
Killer Queen withdraws awkwardly
Welp... this was fun, please never come back.

No you get lost and your wrong too that Cartoon Fight Club is trash and Death Battle is fair even in Deviantart that is a real fact and I will never go away buddy and I will always watch and you stay out of it where are your manners. Get out and stay out of people's business

WeeklyBattles said:
XD You can't be serious. Over half of Death Battles outcomes have been proven to be wrong, and Deviantart death battles are subject to bias on a regular basis, they may have a few correct outcomes but more often than not Death Battle is wrong.
Your wrong Death Battle is never wrong never will be your just mad or disappointed that your favorite character lost but get over it and they make a great point of how they win or lost

GUYS, why the f*ck are you still doing this? Do Eveline vs Miles; the Walrider's hosts are basically the Walrider, they make the Walrider their bitch. People who have Eveline's gift are not as durable as Eveline herself. Though, we really haven't seen Eveline's feats. I'm pretty sure she was weakened in her final form, but she still needed a bioweapon-killer to defeat her. And the rounds in the Albert-01 weren't regular bullets, they were bullets with E-Necrotoxin, which is basically anti-Eveline.

They already know that Death Battle is Fair and gives us real winners. LOL you make me laugh
But again, Death Battles even if they are from the legit source can't all be trusted, some of the death battles even on the fanon wiki will be prone to false info Such as this one

Nope Death Battle is a real fight with real winners and get use to it already you guys have to let it go and the winner is the winner.

They already know that Death Battle is Fair and gives us real winners. LOL you make me laugh
You must not have read the thread then...

I didn't even know that you were really going to do it but you did you couldn't just ignore me

ThatOneGuyWhoIsP2W said:
GUYS, why the f*ck are you still doing this? Do Eveline vs Miles; the Walrider's hosts are basically the Walrider, they make the Walrider their bitch. People who have Eveline's gift are not as durable as Eveline herself. Though, we really haven't seen Eveline's feats. I'm pretty sure she was weakened in her final form, but she still needed a bioweapon-killer to defeat her.
Thanks for helping us on this I didn't know that he was really going to do it but he did and that's what happened

WeeklyBattles said:
No, they really wont
Yes they are always right deal with it and face the real fact already they may have made some errors but they still give us real winners. Your just overreacting

Dude if you think youre right then get the opinions of someone other than me, see if anyone else agrees with your crazy viewpoint

@Gameboy08 allow me to blow your mind here for a second. What if there are two death battle writers that write the same between two characters. Yet in each fight there's a different winner. What happens then? One of them should be wrong right? Or would both be right (which makes no sense at all)

WeeklyBattles said:
Dude if you think youre right then get the opinions of someone other than me, see if anyone else agrees with your crazy viewpoint
It's not crazy buddy it's the truth that you don't care at all

Nico-v11 said:
@Gameboy08 allow me to blow your mind here for a second. What if there are two death battle writers that write the same between two characters. Yet in each fight there's a different winner. What happens then? One of them should be wrong right? Or would both be right (which makes no sense at all)
My mind is fine as always and thinks for your help

Very interesting... normally the Walrider would be a surefire victory due to its ability to attack from the inside. Doing so would enable most contestants to be torn apart, buuutttt... the thing is Jack's mind and power aren't his own, they both are controlled by Eveline. In the event where Jack ends up possessed by the Walrider, then Eveline isn't going to have any of that and is going to defend Jack, since Eveline considers Jack to be part of her "family". Recall that once a person becomes infected by Evaline's fungus to a great enough degree then both Eveline's mind and the victim's become connected. So, theoretically, if Jack ends up possessed by the Walrider, then Eveline would likely be able to tell something was wrong and would amp up the control she has over the cells in Jack's body, akin to a puppetmaster giving the string's a harder tug when something grabs onto it.

I'm not saying that Jack wins for sure, but I'm pretty sure Eveline's possession would grant Jack some form of resistance to the Walrider.

Yojimbo1989 said:
Very interesting... normally the Walrider would be a surefire victory due to its ability to attack from the inside. Doing so would enable most contestants to be torn apart, buuutttt... the thing is Jack's mind and power aren't his own, they both are controlled by Eveline. In the event where Jack ends up possessed by the Walrider, then Eveline isn't going to have any of that and is going to defend Jack, since Eveline considers Jack to be part of her "family". Recall that once a person becomes infected by Evaline's fungus to a great enough degree then both Eveline's mind and the victim's become connected. So, theoretically, if Jack ends up possessed by the Walrider, then Eveline would likely be able to tell something was wrong and would amp up the control she has over the cells in Jack's body, akin to a puppetmaster giving the string's a harder tug when something grabs onto it.
I'm not saying that Jack wins for sure, but I'm pretty sure Eveline's possession would grant Jack some form of resistance to the Walrider.
Tha-that's actually one of the most logical analysis I've seen on this thread.

Back