• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wayne scales above those who can harm him which is 132.1409 Tons of TNT, (Multi-City Block level)

30% Deku scales above 20% Deku who is 127.53 Tons of TNT (Multi-City Block level)

No one seems to have a big advantage in attack power and Wayne's immortality makes it impossible for Deku to keep him dead, though I doubt Deku would aim the like anyway.

Deku has a massive range advantage with his abilities so if he wanted to play the range game and try and knock out Wayne with long ranged attacks he could. In terms of combat skill, Deku seems to take this handedly goin off their profiles. That along with Precognition will make it hard for Wayne to hit him with certain attacks. Deku also has the stamina advantage so if it came to who could outlasted the other, Deku would win.

However, since Deku is starting within Wayne's range he could likely win with one of his gesture based techniques like...

Dissolution: Wayne's unique Gesture. Lowers target's attack and causes dissolution, slowly making them melt. The melting effect is much more powerful if Wayne has used Charge Up beforehand.

I'm going to vote Inconclusive for right now. Sorry it took me so long to comment.

Wayne scales above those who can harm him which is 132.1409 Tons of TNT, (Multi-City Block level)

30% Deku scales above 20% Deku who is 127.53 Tons of TNT (Multi-City Block level)

No one seems to have a big advantage in attack power and Wayne's immortality makes it impossible for Deku to keep him dead, though I doubt Deku would aim the like anyway.

Deku has a massive range advantage with his abilities so if he wanted to play the range game and try and knock out Wayne with long ranged attacks he could. In terms of combat skill, Deku seems to take this handedly goin off their profiles. That along with Precognition will make it hard for Wayne to hit him with certain attacks. Deku also has the stamina advantage so if it came to who could outlasted the other, Deku would win.

However, since Deku is starting within Wayne's range he could likely win with one of his gesture based techniques like...

Dissolution: Wayne's unique Gesture. Lowers target's attack and causes dissolution, slowly making them melt. The melting effect is much more powerful if Wayne has used Charge Up beforehand.

I'm going to vote Inconclusive for right now. Sorry it took me so long to comment.
Don't be. I'm just glad you even commented.

And as for Wayne's ressurection, wouldn't Midoriya try to find out where Wayne came from via scanning his bloodlust with Danger Sense?

Wayne has like, five different ways to instantly end the fight. Deku is easily a better fighter, sure, but Wayne can just do a funny gesture with his hand and poison/paralize/sleep/melt Deku, it's not really something you can dodge (Admittedly poison or paralysis might not immediately end the fight but they are a fairly big advantage). Even beyond that Wayne has lots of means of healing, stat amps/reductions and barriers so Deku doesn't have much of a chance to instantly take him out. I don't really see how Deku can take this.

They start at 7 meters of range, which is more than close enough for Wayne to do his stuff- judging by a minigame Wayne's range is roughly 15 meters or so at least (this is the minimum known, it's probably higher). I fail to see how restraining is a win condition in itself when Wayne can just use his mini crystal to teleport out. Also Wayne can just like, dodge, he's very agile and he literally just needs to not get hit for the 2 or so seconds it takes to cast a gesture

Last edited:
Going with Wayne, he has way to much crippling easy to do hax here that's hard as **** to avoid. And then there's the whole fact he's coming back even if he does get taken out, unless we're assuming a death is a win even if it's only brief, even then, Wayne is more likely to land his gestures than Deku is to land a crippling blow.

He can use a shockwave to blow Wayne back or blind him with Smokescreen and then close the gap.
You just said his go to is Black Whip, it can't be both. And again, Wayne's gestures take 2-4 seconds and cannot be dodged. He'd probably go with Hypno Sigils, cause it's one of his two unique moves, it's efficient, and while we don't really know Wayne's personality too well I think it's more likely for Wayne to just put Deku to sleep than kill him considering he's a kid.

I mean, Deku goes for the incon so res doesn't matter and he could realistically make short work of Wayne, Wayne just usually makes shorter work of him. I think it's fair-ish.

i have no idea why my character who has legit hax keeps getting put up against shonen mcs tho

You just said his go to is Black Whip, it can't be both. And again, Wayne's gestures take 2-4 seconds and cannot be dodged. He'd probably go with Hypno Sigils, cause it's one of his two unique moves, it's efficient, and while we don't really know Wayne's personality too well I think it's more likely for Wayne to just put Deku to sleep than kill him considering he's a kid.
I didn't say that was his starting move. I said that in response to Wayne being able to teleport out of his Blackwhip.

or he could just use black whip again and get sleeped. either way i don't think deku's hitting wayne consistently enough

Uh, following what logic? The incon reasonings were done before someone who actually knows Wayne posted in the thread

Back