• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Its irrelevant, you cant claim he will be on the negative as deku never faced anybody using literally everyone styles with better AP and dura on top, let alone with info analysis out of deku too
I never said he will lose if he does it. I’m saying it would give him a disadvantage as Deku would already know how to counter everything he does.

Unless someone can explain how Izuku has a chance of winning, shouldn't this match up be dropped?

Izuku injures himself with every hit, can only fight for a few minutes, is 3.5X weaker, and is far inferior in terms of hand to hand combat.

I think his precognition and analytical prediction can make him stand long in fight to at least make a tactics.

Yes, but he won’t have long, and it won’t be easy for him to beat him within those few minutes, considering the dura difference.

Ok, are we using the Deku that fought AFO TOMURA?

Deku doesn’t abuse his range, he usually stays close. His only choice would be restricting Seth mid-air with Black Whip and trying to break him down without letting him attack.

Maybe you should give Deku prior knowledge so he’s actually likely to do that? I don’t see him having a likely wincon without that.

By SBA Deku must be 4km away Seth.
Maybe would be better to give him prior knowledge, that would be good and not a stomp.

He does not have better stamina, unless your telling me Seth can't fight for a few minutes.

Lifting strength means nothing against someone who is 3.5X more stronger/durable than your AP, he can't throw him to death. (We also don't even know if Blackwhip can throw someone with 7-B force anyway, he's never down that). Seth's energy attacks should be capable of destroying Blackwhip without having to physically struggle against them, so that advantage is pointless.

What do you mean range advantage, Izuku has no ranged attacks, just Blackwhip which is Tens of meters which is the same as Seth's projectile attacks. The shockwaves he generates cannot hurt anyone comparable to him

The LS thing is only relevant as he could use that to hold him in place above the ground like he did to Tomura. Otherwise, it’s completely useless.

Seth’s energy attacks can destroy Black Whip while he’s being restrained? Well shit. Deku’s only feasible wincon is gone then.

That would be a disadvantage, like i've already pointed out. It wouldn't be worth.

Honestly, this may just be a mismatch. If you guys don't believe Deku would have a chance even with prior knowledge, then this can be closed for Deku not having any feasible wincons.

Maybe yes. Though it would have same result as All might vs Ryu where Ryu wins,(But votes are not ended).

Back