• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Deku Vs Seth
Equalized Speed
Both 7-B
Both in Character
Deku:
Seth:2 (Oleggator,Fluffycreaturez

6592c9f4ee7675f79284a2e817ddbe82--fighting-games-street-fighter.jpg

be77214b-ef19-458e-bd10-6eb014c75880.png

Last edited:
Seth is >5163 Tons of TNT (5.163 Megatons of TNT) for fighting base M. Bison (much stronger than Chun Li) while Deku is >5.48 Megatons of TNT (The 7-B 100% form is stronger than the calc). So I can say that they are even in terms of AP.

Copying Deku's techniques actually would hinder him, as Deku's fighting style is based on fighting styles he analyzed from other people. He'd basically be fighting everyone he's already fought.

Seth is >5163 Tons of TNT (5.163 Megatons of TNT) for fighting base M. Bison (much stronger than Chun Li) while Deku is >5.48 Megatons of TNT (The 7-B 100% form is stronger than the calc). So I can say that they are even in terms of AP.
So where did 7-B come from? 5163 Tons is 5.163 Kilotons not Megatons that is just Low 7-C. Heck the calc you linked literally says Small Town level.

Edit: Found the correct one. No clue which end is used on the profiles though.

Last edited:
I think izuku midoriya is onlt city level at 100% which he can't use consistently and I think this seth guy can copy techniques and is a master at hand to hand so I give it to him.

Why are you lying? First of all what you linked for Seth is small town and it literally says there too, second of all this is the calc he scales from (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...ats_-_Ryu_charged_up_for_M._Bison#Hong_Kong_2) 22 megatons

Why are you lying? First of all what you linked for Seth is small town and it literally says there too, second of all this is the calc he scales from (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...ats_-_Ryu_charged_up_for_M._Bison#Hong_Kong_2) 22 megatons
I'm not lying, just found the wrong blog. You know, many profiles' stat are purely based on scaling and it's like finding a specifically leaf in a tree. Anyway, if it would change the verdict, I'll change it. I'll look it again.

Updated: If the linked blog is right, now Seth takes this.

The reasons that you're voting for Seth are wrong. Deku got his fighting style from ANALYZING OTHER'S STYLES. If Seth copies Deku, he'll be at a severe disadvantage.

Additionally, this is the key of Deku where he does indeed stay in 100% consistently and pushes himself to his limits.

Your reasons are wrong, and therefore your votes are invalid.

The reasons that you're voting for Seth are wrong. Deku got his fighting style from ANALYZING OTHER'S STYLES. If Seth copies Deku, he'll be at a severe disadvantage.

Additionally, this is the key of Deku where he does indeed stay in 100% consistently and pushes himself to his limits.

Although it seems that only votes which violate the Discussion Rules are invalid, let's count it as invalid.

What? The reasoning that they're voting Seth is wrong. Votes that are based on incorrect premises shouldn't be counted if they're called out.

I'm not lying, just found the wrong blog. You know, many profiles' stat are purely based on scaling and it's like finding a specifically leaf in a tree. Anyway, if it would change the verdict, I'll change it. I'll look it again.

Updated: If the linked blog is right, now Seth takes this.
He has in the profile scaling from Bison and Ryu, not hard to find out a calc from either of them, let alone dont know how you ended up seeing the low 7-C one when its not present on seth afair nor didnt see it says kilotons and not megatons

Also how does that affect Seth? If the style of fighting is from others of his verse thats a negative how?

Because Deku already knows their styles inside out. It'd be like fighting the same people he's already fought the techniques of.

That still doesnt answer the question, also seth is almost x5 above deku in AP if he upscales from some 5 megatons calc only

So agaim how is deku gonna deal with a guy with better AP and all styles of fighting of the peeps of his verse all at once?

You're not understanding.

Deku already knows their fighting styles and knows how to counter them. Him copying their styles literally puts him at a disadvantage.

Also if you didnt read the profile, Seth gains info from the opponent after getting a hold of them, so he will know information out of deku too

Um Izuku breaks his own body with every hit and can only fight for a few minutes at 100%.

How is Izuku suppose to defeat someone who far surpasses him in skill, and is 3.5X stronger? Baseline 7-B 6.3 MT vs 22 MT

I'm not saying Seth doesn't have the AP advantage, nor am I saying Seth doesn't win this. I'm arguing that him copying Deku's fighting style when his fighting style is based on other's fighting styles isn't good because Deku already knows how to beat them. Just use a DIFFERENT ARGUMENT and vote off that. I'm sure there's other arguments.

Has he ever faced all styles at once? From a character outclassing him physically?
This is literally irrelevant here. If you know someone's fighting style, then you can counter them easier.
Then your point is moot and irrelevant
No, it isn't.

Also if you didnt read the profile, Seth gains info from the opponent after getting a hold of them, so he will know information out of deku too
"after getting a hold of them" what? What does this even mean?

Um Izuku breaks his own body with every hit and can only fight for a few minutes at 100%.

How is Izuku suppose to defeat someone who far surpasses him in skill, and is 3.5X stronger? Baseline 7-B 6.3 MT vs 22 MT
No offence here to Deku but I think your gonna need more than a few minutes to really be able to beat someone who's 3.5x higher than you in AP, doubly so if your breaking your own body with every hit against them.

I'm not saying Seth doesn't have the AP advantage, nor am I saying Seth doesn't win this. I'm arguing that him copying Deku's fighting style when his fighting style is based on other's fighting styles isn't good because Deku already knows how to beat them. Just use a DIFFERENT ARGUMENT and vote off that. I'm sure there's other arguments.
Its irrelevant, you cant claim he will be on the negative as deku never faced anybody using literally everyone styles with better AP and dura on top, let alone with info analysis out of deku too

Short saying.
Better Martial arts.
Better AP.
Can copy Deku's style.
If we would off copying, Seth would still via this 2 other reasons.

Back