• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku Midoriya vs Sans.

The only reason he can't One-Shot Frisk is because they have Soulhax Resistamce already. Deku does not.
His normal attacks do as much damage as his physical which is human level, and wall level with TK but midoriya is unaffected because he's small building level. his soul hax doesn't do damage in one attack it does it gradually. At least that's as far as I know.

I think it could go either way, sans can win easily just by getting a few hits off, while midoriya has so many advantages that he's just as likely to win, so probably inconclusive. But I think Midoriya might be more likely to win if he's faster, since I don't see a value for sans supersonic+ so it might be baseline, and also it's only his reactions that are baseline, so actually I'm leaning towards midoriya now.

I think it could go either way, sans can win easily just by getting a few hits off, while midoriya has so many advantages that he's just as likely to win, so probably inconclusive. But I think Midoriya might be more likely to win if he's faster, since I don't see a value for sans supersonic+ so it might be baseline, and also it's only his reactions that are baseline, so actually I'm leaning towards midoriya now.
Midoriya can also increase his speed via Fa Jin which is stored up kinetic energy through body movements so given he'll be dodging a lot its very likely he'll release Fa Jin and gain a massive speed and hit sans before he has a chance to react

Back