• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku Midoriya vs Naruto

Final act 100% Deku. He has acces to all of his quirks
Sage-Mode pre-war Naruto
In character
Speed equalized

Deku:
Naruto:

E6SpogDX0AELMoZ.jpg

94-941828_sage-mode-naruto-naruto-png.png

This is the second thread today I had to say this

WE CANT USE DEKU AT SOLEY 100% EVER.
He still breaks himself, and the ap gap is way to wide for it to be fair with 45% percent (this Naruto scales to >2 Gigatons iirc)

I don't think "killing himself in a fight" is enough to prohibite a version of a character being used

As long as it can fight and has a wincon, any match can be added. Deku can just win a fight before the damage is big enough to lost the fight (considering that this version has on his weakness section that he can fight like nothing even if his bones are broken). There are other characters like Boros who can only withstand a transformation for a tiny period of time, and after that they'll be completely tired, yet they can be used on VS matches, Deku shouldn't be different.

Other characters also kill themselves like the incon god aka Thunder McQueen, yet they can be used on VS Matches

I don't think "killing himself in a fight" is enough to prohibite a version of a character being used

As long as it can fight and has a wincon, any match can be added. Deku can just win a fight before the damage is big enough to lost the fight (considering that this version has on his weakness section that he can fight like nothing even if his bones are broken). There are other characters like Boros who can only withstand a transformation for a tiny period of time, and after that they'll be completely tired, yet they can be used on VS matches, Deku shouldn't be different.

Other characters also kill themselves like the incon god aka Thunder McQueen, yet they can be used on VS Matches
Him breathing can kill him If he does it to hard.
Thunder McQueen brought his opponent down with him, that was literally his stand ability.
Deku is over 2x weaker here and is going to be killing himself to move.

Nah. Just because it's hard to find a good match because a character has a bad weakness, it doesn't mean it shouldn't be used on VS Matches

Being prohibited to be used on VS Matches should be only applied to tier 1-A or beyond and, at most, some puntual exceptions. Deku isn't one

Nah. Just because it's hard to find a good match because a character has a bad weakness, it doesn't mean it shouldn't be used on VS Matches

Being prohibited to be used on VS Matches should be only applied to tier 1-A or beyond and, at most, some puntual exceptions. Deku isn't one
Unless Deku’s opponent is far weaker than he is, 100% is always going to end up destroying him first.
The only time it didn’t was when he was in bloodlust and just forgot to use his brain and war using every quirk at once.

This match isn’t fair in the slightest, Deku’s only advantage is LS. Unless you want to say that the two start in base and will going up with all transformations needing their canonical times.

It's the same. 100% shouldn't be banned as long as it can fight. And since he has pain tolerance high enough to fight (as stated on his profile), he should still be allowed

Idrk, but I'm sure there are also characters with self-destructive powers as high or higher than Deku. Anyway, this is off-topic so I'll stop here. Do the CRT if you want

It's the same. 100% shouldn't be banned as long as it can fight. And since he has pain tolerance high enough to fight (as stated on his profile), he should still be allowed

Idrk, but I'm sure there are also characters with self-destructive powers as high or higher than Deku. Anyway, this is off-topic so I'll stop here. Do the CRT if you want
I’d agree if the fight was his high 7-A vs a 7-A, cause he has the AP advantage but he’s still on a timer.
But in this fight against someone over double his strength, nada

He can only fight for minutes at best before destroying himself, so it should be restricted because unless his opponent has a giant weakness he will always be stomped with no difficulty

He can only fight for minutes at best before destroying himself, so it should be restricted because unless his opponent has a giant weakness he will always be stomped with no difficulty
Which means it's not restricted, just that he'll lose the matches where AP is nearly equal. There is no need of a CRT to say "Deku loses this match". If people keep doing such CRT, just warn them that Deku can't fight for so long, so he'll lose.

There are characters way more controversial, with most of their matches ending as an one-sided stomp, yet they can be used on matche

Anyway, if this is a stomp, ask someone to close it

It's hard to warn people when they keep doing it there is no harm in adding a small note on his profile, plus it's not going to be mandatory, but I see no point in making stomp matches.

This is the second thread today I had to say this

WE CANT USE DEKU AT SOLEY 100% EVER.
He still breaks himself, and the ap gap is way to wide for it to be fair with 45% percent (this Naruto scales to >2 Gigatons iirc)
I didn't know about this problem. Should I change to lower % ?

Back