• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
This is 10% Izuku and Shie Hassaikai Rappa being used, 20% and above is restricted and to make things more interesting I'll give Rappa prior knowledge with the fight taking place in the Shie Hassaikai hideout.

Edit: Changing it to 8% Deku and The Rapper with Speed Equalized.

Deku : 2

Rappa :

Incon :

Last edited:
Izuku grabs Rappa with Blackwhip and tosses him around like a doll. Note: While Rappa's attack speed is Mach 25.76, Izuku is Mach 22.87.

He can still easily avoid his attacks and put him down without Blackwhip. 10% Izuku is 545.80 Kilotons of TNT vs Rappa's 140.74 Kilotons of TNT.

Rappa has zero mobility feats whatsoever, and I doubt he ever dodges in the first place.

Izuku can snipe him with Air Force, restrain him with Blackwhip, or just beat him up head on with zero trouble.

Far better, but equalize speed when you do.

Rapper has Unknown combat speed, meaning Izuku will blitz him after one barrage of punches.

Due to the speed amp of Rapper's Quirk he'll still have the advantage of attack speed, this just prevents him from getting blitzed.

Far better, but equalize speed when you do.

Rapper has Unknown combat speed, meaning Izuku will blitz him after one barrage of punches.

Due to the speed amp of Rapper's Quirk he'll still have the advantage of attack speed, this just prevents him from getting blitzed.
Done.

I'm going to vote Izuku.

Rapper has the advantage of speed and maybe power, but Izuku is tough enough to handle his barrage of attacks and can play keep away if it becomes too much for him. Though even with his prediction he won't be able to interrupt Rapper's attacks, as even Overclock was unable to find an opening in his attacks despite the wasted movement.

During the gaps of time when Rapper needs to stop punch, Izuku can inflict heavy damage. His Iron Soles giving a double impact will help here tremendously.

Izuku will likely become more familiar with Rapper's moves the longer the fight drags out, meaning it becomes easier for him to handle his barrage of punches. While Rapper's fist or fast, his feet are far slower and damaging them will mess up his balance. I imagine Rapper's legs are his weakest point, as he doesn't believe in kicking.

Izuku can also grapple with Rapper as well, with superior lifting strength he can toss him around and send him flying with his own strikes. I don't believe Rapper can take Izuku out before he becomes familiar with his fighting style and can put him down during the downtime of his Quirk.

I'm going to vote Izuku.

Rapper has the advantage of speed and maybe power, but Izuku is tough enough to handle his barrage of attacks and can play keep away if it becomes too much for him. Though even with his prediction he won't be able to interrupt Rapper's attacks, as even Overclock was unable to find an opening in his attacks despite the wasted movement.

During the gaps of time when Rapper needs to stop punch, Izuku can inflict heavy damage. His Iron Soles giving a double impact will help here tremendously.

Izuku will likely become more familiar with Rapper's moves the longer the fight drags out, meaning it becomes easier for him to handle his barrage of punches. While Rapper's fist or fast, his feet are far slower and damaging them will mess up his balance. I imagine Rapper's legs are his weakest point, as he doesn't believe in kicking.

Izuku can also grapple with Rapper as well, with superior lifting strength he can toss him around and send him flying with his own strikes. I don't believe Rapper can take Izuku out before he becomes familiar with his fighting style and can put him down during the downtime of his Quirk.
Does Rappa having Prior Knowledge help him at all?

Does Rappa having Prior Knowledge help him at all?
Nah, he's way too straight forward and doesn't use any strategy while fighting.

He's a pure brawler who's only option in a fight is throwing out straight punches that are described as being full of wasted, excessive moment. Though because he doesn't waver from one punch to the other, there is no opening a person who is just as fast as his attack speed can take advantage of.

I imagine the only reason Izuku will struggle in memorizing his movements is due to the fact he'll barely see the punches.

Back