• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku Midoriya vs Gon Freecss

AstralKing7 said:
Deku wouldn't blitz Gon is hypersonic+ also and he downright stronger. This is a win for Gon even if the speed is equalized.
Actually, that makes a bit of sence, even though strength isn't the only factor. Gon is a little more combat savy and he can always outrun Deku if needed.

TheNeolancer said:
AstralKing7 said:
Deku wouldn't blitz Gon is hypersonic+ also and he downright stronger. This is a win for Gon even if the speed is equalized.
Actually, that makes a bit of sence, even though strength isn't the only factor. Gon is a little more combat savy and he can always outrun Gon if needed.
Yeah he does have the better experience between the two and nen hurts regular humans who come in contact with it right. Deku also hasn't gotten mastery over his quirk so he would hurt himself imo trying to compete at Gon's level.

AstralKing7 said:
TheNeolancer said:
AstralKing7 said:
Actually, that makes a bit of sence, even though strength isn't the only factor. Gon is a little more combat savy and he can always outrun Gon if needed.
Yeah he does have the better experience between the two and nen hurts regular humans who come in contact with it right. Deku also hasn't gotten mastery over his quirk so he would hurt himself imo trying to compete at Gon's level.
Kinda for the nen hurty thing. Apparently that "nen baptism" thing is considered kinda BS in this wiki....

Deku was able to injure Bakugou with Full Cowl, which doesn't hurt him, and is "at least 8-C", so Deku won't hurt himself in this fight unless he decides to go 100% or more, which might be able to one shot Gon.

Warning: Do not multiquote. Delete the previous quote of the post you are quoting, else, do not quote at all.

Gon seems to be the better combatant, but Deku is the better thinker imo, albeit, he relies on intel, which he doesn't have here.

Can Deku use 100% or is he strictly on the level mentioned in the OP?

I assume speed equal btw.

didn't deku gets his bones crushed when he uses 100% also what makes gon don't have the speed and the time reaction to avoid the attack?anyway i'm going with gon

Plasmalucario said:
didn't deku gets his bones crushed when he uses 100% also what makes gon don't have the speed and the time reaction to avoid the attack?anyway i'm going with go
He gets hurt bad, but it's not bone-shattering considering he's used 100% more than once on 2 separate occasions: Deku vs Todoroki where he used each finger twice, Deku vs Muscular where he unleashed 100% on both arms, then proceeded to use 1,000,000% with one arm.

Plasmalucario said:
didn't deku gets his bones crushed when he uses 100% also what makes gon don't have the speed and the time reaction to avoid the attack?anyway i'm going with go
Now deku one for all 8% full cowl is 8-C, so he does not need to hurt himself to fight.

Can't Gon wreck him with nen? He can erase his presence, essentially predict all incoming attacks, and generate insane levels of power (with much less drawback than the One For All). Plus there's Nen Baptism, though I think that's banned.

Plus Gon is just a much smarter fighter. Izuku can anyalze style, but Gon does this, in tangent with the environment, his outside the box thinking, and his instinct. So my vote goes to Gon.

8-C versions... I see this as a pretty good fight. Deku could use Full Cowl (8%) and compete with Gon at his level. Deku could end the fight with a surprise smash flick at the cost of a finger. So... I would go with Deku here.

I belive gon will be able to tank 8% of Deku's power because other charecters in Deku's verse were able to handle it. while gon's Janken is more like 50% of One For All (since Gon punched an enemy to onther country with it). Dekus only chance to really hurt Gon is going 100% (not Delaware Smash since todoroki took it like a champ), but thats really risky if Deku misses then he is f*cked...

Soooooo im going with Gon for this fight.

ShinraTenseiGuy said:
I belive gon will be able to tank 8% of Deku's power because other charecters in Deku's verse were able to handle it.
That's not a good argument. That's like saying Batman can take Thor hammering him because Cap didn't end up as pancake before the war against the Chitauri.

Apparently Gon scales to this guy and the calc for City Block MHA is here.

Deku still has access to his 8-A form however, which is why I said Deku seems to hold most of the advantages here. Take that away however, and I argue it seems like the decisive victor would be Gon instead.

Right now though, going with Deku 100% (ba dum tss).

Because Deku was able to push back a restrained All Might, who's likely stronger than restrained Power Loader who did the feat. He also scales to Bakugou because they fought while he was in Full Cowl in the manga, who made All Might flinch as well as destroy Todoroki's ice wall. With the help of Todoroki and Iida they took down Stain, who easily takes down pro heroes.

Also what do you mean in this form? He has access to 100% and above here as well.

I'm a bit skeptical on how restrained Power Loader was but I'll accept that.

If I recall correctly though, Bakugou won their fight in the manga, though the exact details escape me.

Finally, I feel that comparing him to Stain isn't good scaling because his main strength came from his ability to immobilize heroes. Granted he needed to draw blood, but that doesn't seen to justify equalling pro heroes.

P.S. I meant he doesn't have the 1 Million Percent he used at the Training Camp.

Deku was on the verge of winning. It was a close fight. IIRC that's when he was at 9% Full Cowl though, and he's gotten up to 20% currently. I won't fight you on the Stain scaling (even though I think pro heroes would still be around the same ball park approx.), but I think you get the picture.

Back