• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku Midoriya vs Evolved Godzilla [8-3-0]

Therefir

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Calculation Group
History's Craziest Hero decides it's time to put an end to the King of the Monsters so Earth is finally safe.
  • Final War Arc Deku is being used (53.50 Teratons, up to 267.50 Teratons with Fa Jin).
  • Evolved Godzilla is being used (148.06 Teratons, 2.96 Petatons with Spiral Heat Ray).
  • Battle takes place in the Grand Canyon.
  • Speed is equalized.
Izuku Midoriya: 8 (ScalingRandomVerse, EnderLord8, Mapl3Sy4up, Kingofwolves999, Maverick_Zero_X, TheRustyOne, Therefir, 57Dev)
Evolved Godzilla: 3 (Quang230, Arceus0x, Nierre)
Inconclusive:

WMeRzuy.png
x98d5yT.png

Last edited:
I would vote for Deku only because of how glazed Godzilla is.
Deku's advantages in this battle are:
  • More powerful physical blows with Fa Jin, nearly 2x times stronger.
  • Small target, hard to hit.
  • Faster movement with Gearshift.
  • Far superior lifting strength, could lift Godzilla.
  • Far greater Battle IQ.
Godzilla's advantages in this battle would be:
  • Nearly 3x times stronger and more durable than Deku with base OFA.
  • Has a Spiral Heat Ray that could one-shot Deku.
  • Deku doesn't resist radiation, so an Atomic Breath could be fatal if it hits him (Assuming AB has lethal doses of radiation).

There isn't much to argue about, Godzilla simply won't hit Izuku with his extreme abilities, the only thing in Godzilla's arsenal that I see that has the potential to hit Midoriya would be a well-placed nuclear pulse, something he could end up using when being restricted by Izuko

So Deku is essentially just a gnat that can also make horrid amounts of tendrils and Supplex Godzilla with the massive LS difference (God that is a weird sentence).

The moment Deku grapples Godzilla with blackwhip I doubt he's getting that limb back to fight Deku (Class G vs Class P).

Gearshift means Deku can still blitz Godzilla and lay into him, which is going to be needed given the massive gap in their AP and Durability.

Smokescreen blocks godzilla's vision, being useful as Godzilla senses radiation and I don't think Deku is too irradiated We find out OFA is just a radiation bomb in the making

Deku has more range to spam attacks, and can simply just kick waves of air pressure blasts at Godzilla from Kilometers away if things really get to that point, and a max gear shift + fa-jin attack will punch a hole into Goji like he did to Tomura, and unlike Tomura, Deku would likely have no issue killing Godzilla in this situation given how the OP describes their fight starting

Yeah I'm voting for Deku

A couple things to the above:

1) Godzilla is way more durable than Tomura, so he is not getting donuted, just hurt quite a bit. Overdrive hurts him but the base AP diff is too high to count it as being able to stomp.

2) Godzilla’s stamina is quite insane as he can fight for hours despite getting the shit kicked out of him by comparable opponents, so honestly, Deku using Gearshift is not going to be ideal. He’d just tire himself out, it’s better to just fight him with Fa Jin applications.

3) Godzilla can escape Blackwhip bindings with a Radiation Pulse

All that said: you ever fight a gnat that can suplex you and hit harder than King Kong with the Beast Glove? Cause that’s what Godzilla is fighting. Bro does not have the skill set to deal with Deku unfortunately, even despite the stat diff. Deku just flys around beating the shit out of him and bullying him until he lands a strong Fa Jin to the head of a weakened Goji to KO him for a little while, then toss his ass back into the ocean away from cities.

Also, funny enough: Godzilla is literally canon in MHA. So Deku knows what he’s dealing with when fighting him lmao.

Deku defeats Godzillo Evolved Godzilla FRA

I think Godzilla will turn Deku into ash with nuclear pulse (even though he not use it in the film but if normal Godzilla can use it i don't see why evolved Godzilla not able to) consider he in situation be hit by smaller Deku from many direction like how many drone attack him in the film. Also he show able to tag smaller object before like Jet fighter even though they not small or as fast but there still have changed that Godzilla able success tag him . And also is Deku even able to get near when Godzilla use his Supercharged Evolved state since he will release a lot radiation from body, even normal Supercharged Godzilla is said is too dangerous for human to get near

I actually agree, I think Godzilla could use a nuclear pulse which is AOE. His supercharged form could use it and Evolved Godzilla is the end result of supercharged eating Tiamat's radiation and evolving.

When Godzilla was annoyed by the jet planes attacking him and he realized it was annoying dealing with them he obliterated them with a giant nuclear pulse.

It incinerated all planes and buildings around instantly.
Deku has no way of surviving this continuously due to the sheer amounts of radiation and heat

There might be a few ways he could avoid it, but I'll be counting your votes as there is a chance that Godzilla uses his nuclear pulse under heavy pressure by a small target.

There might be a few ways he could avoid it, but I'll be counting your votes as there is a chance that Godzilla uses his nuclear pulse under heavy pressure by a small target.
Not a chance, he does exactly that. We don't see evolved use it simply because he only faced giant enemies.

Are all speed types equalized or is it just one type? How speed equalization works, as I can see Godzilla having a better chance if the atomic pulse speed is higher than Izuku's running speed

Combat speed is equalized, which for Godzilla seems to be equal to his attack speed.

Also, since Deku is moving away before Godzilla has even fired, he would see the attack and just activate Fa Jin to jump away even faster.

If so I'm solidly voting for Deku, the only way I actually see Godzilla landing a hit on him is with Izuku holding Godzilla down via the black whip and then the King of the Monsters unleashing a nuclear pulse (This would of course depend on how fast Izuko would be able to deactivate the attack or detach from Godzilla

Why do people expect Godzilla to not just use it again when he is within the vicinity? Godzilla doesn't really drain himself with a nuclear pulse and since his evolved version has a 20x more energy capacity in his dorsal plates he could spam it if need there be.

I just want to point out that even if Deku Survives the initial brunt of Goji's Radiation Based attacks somehow they also have matterhax in them, so it's possible it could outright one-shot Deku regardless of what he hits him with.

How much radiation does Godzilla passively emit?
Tiamat's lair was considered to be the most radioactive place on earth and Godzilla ate it all up. I don't think he emits much passively but a nuclear pulse is an AOE radiation blast so that would definitely be extremely harmful to Deku

The nuclear breath alone is confirmed to be Cherenkov radiation.

In short, i doubt deku would last that long against someone who can turn the entire area into a radioactive wasteland in one blast.

How long does the radiation last for?

Does it linger around afterward and is it still enough to be fatal?

Can he not just dodge it with Danger Sense and Gearshift?

Godzilla can use the radioactive attacks basically whenever, Gearshift has a set limit.

Godzilla can use the radioactive attacks basically whenever, Gearshift has a set limit.
Gearshift's speed is so fast that Godzilla cannot react to it.

Can Godzilla let out these attacks to stall or take out Izuku before his time limit?

Having enough radiation to give Deku cancer... a few months after the fight probably isn't gonna help Godzilla beat him, does he have feats of killing people quickly just with radioactive poisoning itself?

Godzilla has directly blasted areas of Hong Kong with his Atomic Breath but people can still survive walking around there. The overall radiation leak from the Titans and their fights is not enough to kill humans in an instant.

A lot of people like to talk about the benefits of small size and then fully ignore all the benefits of large size and it annoys me every time. How is Deku supposed to hit Gozilla in any meaningful way when he’s like 1% of Godzilla’s size. He’s going to be punching 0.1% of Godzilla with each of his hits. And considering he has the ap disadvantage vs Godzilla’s durability I don’t see his punch just going through all of Godzilla for some reason.

We don't have the exact details but one thing for certain is that it is radiation, strong enough to be detected from across the world and is stated to be similar to what Pulsars let out. If it is radiation it will have the properties of radiation.
I mean, does he casually evade AOE blasts? The EMP effect the nuclear blast has is 30 miles in radius alone, the actual range is a few hundred meters so if deku gets close and G uses his blast, if he gets hit he'd be getting a full dose of radiation.

I mean, does he casually evade AOE blasts? The EMP effect the nuclear blast has is 30 miles in radius alone, the actual range is a few hundred meters so if deku gets close and G uses his blast, if he gets hit he'd be getting a full dose of radiation.
Yes he can, especially when said blast is going to be moving vastly slower than him. and he'll know about it before it happens thanks to Danger Sense.

Which will scream at him to get away from Godzilla.

Izuku can travel a distance of 200 km (124 miles) instantly with Gearshift.

A lot of people like to talk about the benefits of small size and then fully ignore all the benefits of large size and it annoys me every time. How is Deku supposed to hit Gozilla in any meaningful way when he’s like 1% of Godzilla’s size. He’s going to be punching 0.1% of Godzilla with each of his hits. And considering he has the ap disadvantage vs Godzilla’s durability I don’t see his punch just going through all of Godzilla for some reason.
Izuku's hits are taking up a vastly smaller area, similar to how a blade can cut through someone with less force than a punch can hurt. Izuku also has vastly superior LS, meaning a single hit will send Godzilla flying, even if it doesn't do much damage.

Although, Izuku's AOE covers Tens of Kilometers. So his power will effect all of Godzilla's body if he wants it to.

Izuku's hits are taking up a vastly smaller area, similar to how a blade can cut through someone with less force than a punch can hurt. Izuku also has vastly superior LS, meaning a single hit will send Godzilla flying, even if it doesn't do much damage.

Although, Izuku's AOE covers Tens of Kilometers. So his power will effect all of Godzilla's body if he wants it to.
A blade in comparison to a human body is very long. If you had a blade that is a mm long and tried to stab someone with it, it would do absolutely nothing. Especially since blades are 9-C to 10-B humans while Godzilla has the durability advantage here. Deku isn’t going to be hitting anything of significant. His AoE is through open air, not against another High 6-B with the durability advantage.

A blade in comparison to a human body is very long. If you had a blade that is a mm long and tried to stab someone with it, it would do absolutely nothing.
Stabbing is very effective and fatal even with a small blade. Note: I don't believe Izuku will pierce into Godzilla's body, not unless it's Fa Jin. And Izuku's AOE isn't just in air, the shockwave from his attack will travel across Godzilla's entire body instead of the air.

And once again, Godzilla will be launched vast distances with every single hit due to his inferior LS and Weight.

A small blade and the equivalent of a finger prick are two very different things. Deku’s fist is less than a foot In comparison to Godzilla being 400 feet tall. I don’t see why it would reverberate throughout his whole body when he has the durability advantage. The attack should stop as it doesn’t have the power to plow through Godzilla.

As for lifting strength, I don’t see why it matters to much, Godzilla being thrown around won’t do anything (of like significance, him being in a different spot doesn’t change anything about him nor deku) and if Deku actually goes for a full on grab he gets nuclear pulsed. Plus as shown by the zero g scene Godzilla is perfectly fine being thrown through the air.

A small blade equivalent of a finger prick are two very different things. Deku’s fist is less than a foot In comparison to Godzilla being 400 feet tall. I don’t see why it would reverberate throughout his whole body when he has the durability advantage. The attack should stop as it doesn’t have the power to plow through Godzilla.
I don't believe it would plow through Godzilla, I admitted that already. But the effects wouldn't just stop at where you claim, which is what I'm trying to say here.

Though, Fa Jin being around 1.8x stronger than Godzilla's Durability would hit far harder. And if he uses his Iron Soles it'll make a double impact that equals that hit.

I'm saying his attacks won't be useless and will still be farther effective. Izuku can also just toss him with Blackwhip, he has the range to grab him and it's not like he needs to wrap him up by his height. Just grab him by the arm and slam him into the ground.

Ah okay. Agree to disagree on how far it would go then without Fa Jin (and a bit with that too). Though for black whips I’m not sure it could survive thin nuclear pulse either so Godzilla has a good break out move. So I probably won’t vote, just wanted to say my opinion when it comes to the large size. I think very massive characters get the short end of the stick a lot.

Large Size with Speed Equal is really busted, like Godzilla can basically cross their body length distance as simultaneously as Deku
Godzilla's speed is unchanged as he's the slower character.

Izuku's speed is brought down to Godzilla's combat speed. (High Hypersonic+)

Large Size with Speed Equal is really busted, like Godzilla can basically cross their body length distance as simultaneously as Deku
Remember: "The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc."

Back