• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku Midoriya 20% Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
taking hits is an outlier since ofa doesn't affect durability. Ap wise, he couldn't even attack chisaki, so he can just be listed as "higher" with 20%, but that's about it.

And Deku without OFA is pretty weak. Like, he just has a handful of feats, mostly before using Full Cowl. His 9-B rating is just right.

Reppuzan already agreed that Deku should scale from Uraraka.

Also, do you have any proof that OFA does not increase durability?

And even if Deku couldn't attack Chisaki, he stated to be able to defeat him, and Deku is not the kind of person who says things he can't do.

Chisaki also needs to dodge his attacks, and if that attacks are just 8-B, why he needs to dodge them?

Why? Uraraka did train to make herself physically stronger. Deku's training is to adapt his body to take more of OFA's power. And if OFA increased durability, then Deku breaking his bones makes no sense. And he takes as much damage as without it.

That makes no sense, both train to become stronger, Uraraka becoming millions of times stronger than Deku because she learned martial arts is not logical.

Exactly. Deku and Uraraka are not City Block level without their Quirks.

It's inconsistent to say that Izuku has City Block AP when he doesn't use his One for All.

> That makes no sense, both train to become stronger, Uraraka becoming millions of times stronger than Deku because she learned martial arts is not logical.

So you agree Uraraka should not be City Block level?

Different training? Deku trains all the time, in MHA people can be 8-B by training so there is no reason to not scale Deku from Uraraka, the rest is your head cannon.

Deku training a lot isn't enough justification by itself to bump him up to City Block level.

The justification for 8-B Uraraka indirectly claims that she is physically equal to Aizawa. Which is really doubtable.

Then Uraraka shouldn't be 8-B, but surprise, she is.

Therefir said:
Then Uraraka shouldn't be 8-B, but surprise, she is.
So you agree Uraraka shouldn't be 8-B? Because I've been arguing that for a while.

I hate that scaling, but considering that everyone's durability should scale from quirkless Deku, and they can still hurt each other... they would be still 8-B.

Also if Uraraka is 8-B for fighting Himiko then wouldn't Izuku be 8-B as well for fighting Bakugou? Both of them used combat techniques instead of trying to match their opponent's physical strength, and Himiko was not any more damaged by Ochako than Bakugou was by Izuku.

The way I see it...W/out OFA Deku should be like Wall Level and his 5%-20% should be like City Block or City Block+

I still don't get why practically everyone gets scaled to quirkless Deku I can understan Iida and Shoji since they have been either stated or shown to be physically superior, but most of the characters being scaled to him have no explanation for why they should scale.

Lol alot of tiers in these proflies make no sense since they always be scaling yet it doesn't make sense most of the time

Ex: I have not once seen Uraraka AP for it to actually be City Block physically or how she's subsonic+ w/ reactions when all she did was keep running right towards Bakugou then get blasted by him

Andytrenom said:
I still don't get why practically everyone gets scaled to quirkless Deku I can understan Iida and Shoji since they have been either stated or shown to be physically superior, but most of the characters being scaled to him have no explanation for why they should scale.
Because Deku was the weakest in the class.

Deku is stronger than Hitoshi Shinso, who can make bleed Deku with his punches, so Deku is 8-B scaling from that.

Therefir said:
Deku is stronger than Hitoshi Shinso, who can make bleed Deku with his punches, so Deku is 8-B scaling from that.

Eh? How on Earth does that make him 8-B? Isn't the more likely explanation that Deku's durability overrated, so there Shinso is not 8-B and therefore Deku is not 8-B?

Shinso's profile states he is Wall level.

Then how Deku is able to withstand Bakugou's explosions?

Therefir said:
Andytrenom said:
Because Deku was the most weaker in the class.
The only thing that supports Izuku being the weakest in the class is Aizawa's quirk assesment test in which he had a giant handicap of not being able to use his quirk and then got hindered further when he broke his finger. Also Izuku has a lack of self esteem so him considering himself to be weaker than everyone might not be based on facts.

Well, I did make a thread about the problem of scaling everyone from Power Loader but Reppuzan was the only one that contributed.

Also, scaling Mirio from Todoroki's feat is wanky.

One more thing, it was stated that the physical abilities the of students had only increased marginally between the quirk assesment test and the start of the start of school trip, making it all the more unlikely that Uraraka became thousands of times stronger because of her training with Gunhead.

We already discussed the scaling here, basically everyone who was 9-B physically are upgraded to High 8-C scaling from fodder villains, Mirio and Base Chisaki are downgraded to "At least 8-B, likely "higher".

This can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back