• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izayoi vs Vegeta

Well, both are arrogant and battle hungry to a fault. I assume this is verse equalization? Won't that mean that Izayoi can punch ki blasts as a means to deflect?

Gonna have to go with Izayoi on this one via keen intellect belying his berserker style of combat, and that Aurora Pillar hurts on a subatomic level.

Vegeta might be arrogant but he's still a prodigy in combat,

Also i just read Izayoi's profile, why is he classified as 3-B with aurora pillar? he destroyed a dragon which is the materialization of Ophiuchus Constellation, as far as i know, Ophiuchus is a multiple star system in the constellation which is located in around the center of a galaxy, how did he even reach to multiple galaxy?

As much as i love Izayoi, Vegeta takes this. Izayoi never starts with Aurora Pillar. Althougth i guess that verse equalization would allow him to sense Vegeta's ki. He would probably start with Aurora Pillar in that situation. Still, it's not an undodgeable attack. If Vegeta dodges it and sends a barrage of ki blasts at Izayoi, he wins. No way Izayoi is punching all of that.

But Izayoi wins if Vegeta tries to tank Aurora Pillar.

Vegeta 7/10

NotEvenHuman said:
Vegeta takes this. Izayoi never starts with Aurora Pillar. Althougth i guess that verse equalization would allow him to sense Vegeta's ki. He would probably start with Aurora Pillar in that situation. Still, it's not an undodgeable attack. If Vegeta dodges it and sends a barrage of ki blasts at Izayoi, he wins. No way Izayoi is punching all of that.

Vegeta 7/10
this

NotEvenHuman said:
As much as i love Izayoi, Vegeta takes this. Izayoi never starts with Aurora Pillar. Althougth i guess that verse equalization would allow him to sense Vegeta's ki. He would probably start with Aurora Pillar in that situation. Still, it's not an undodgeable attack. If Vegeta dodges it and sends a barrage of ki blasts at Izayoi, he wins. No way Izayoi is punching all of that.

Vegeta 7/10
izayoi durability is at star level a normal ki barrage cant kill him. at least vegeta needs to use final flash or stronger attack to deal huge damage to izayoi

µÑÁÕàëÞêçþü╝þå▒þÜäµ▓ûþ¬üµèèþåöÕ▓®þÜäµ│óµÁ¬Õ¢êÚúø´╝îÕÀ¿Õ│░ÕâàÕÅùÕê░õ¢Öµ│óÕ░▒Þ󽵻ǵ╗àÒÇéÞÀƒµÿƒÞêçµÿƒþÜäµ▓ûþ¬üþ¡ëÕÉîþÜäÕèøÚçŵ╝®µ©ªµèèµú«þ¥àÞɼÞ▒íÕ࿵ò©þ▓ëþóÄÒÇé

"Stars after stars were in conflict with the force equals to the vortex that will crush All Creation.

The clash between Izayoi and Azi Dahaka create a force equals with a vortex which could destroy ALL CREATION

µú«þ¥àÞɼÞ▒í/S├óm La Vß║ín Tã░ß╗úng, by all means, all senses and in every Buddhism books I got and websites about Buddhism, even online Buddhism dictionary websites are all translated as "all creation"/"all things in nature"

http://idiomsgallery.blogspot.com/2009/09/universe-in-its-vast-variety.html

http://www.buddhism-dict.net/ddb//rad-stroke/b68ee.html

Izayoi's Aurora Pillar:

("µ¿íµô¼ÕëÁµÿƒÕ£û"……Õæó.µùóþäµêæÕ¥ùÕê░õ║åÚÇÖÕÇï,Õ░▒Þí¿µÿÄÚÇÖÕÇ﵃▒աɵÿ»õ║║Úí×µëǵè▒µ£ëþÜäÕ«çÕ«ÖÞºÇÕ¢óÕ╝ÅÚ║╝……?)

"Create Simulate Star Map"...was it? Since I got this, does that mean that this indicates the Pillar is a Cosmology/Universe in the shape of a human being, right ......?"

Notes:

when Izayoi's Aurora Pillar made contact with Azi Dahaka's Avesta, he barely survived the force of the impact equals with a vortex which could destroy All Creation despite the fact that Izayoi got weakened before by Azi Dahaka's claws and his stamina almost ran out after the fight with His Highness.

on his page izayoi is rated as multi galaxy level

but ssb vegeta is "at least multi galaxy +"

also izayoi page rates him at FTL

while vegeta is mftl+ .....

Nobody has updated Izayoi's page for a few months

I'm just leaving the feat right here, you guys an do whatever with it, i dont care.

Currently i'm working on Mondaiji-tachi respect thread on spacebattles forum, so i don't think it is necessary to update here. Most of characters profiles of Mondaiji-tachi verse are wrong in many levels and lack of informations. So yeah, i don't want to update even a single information of Mondaiji-tachi verse in this site anymore.

Send us a link of your respect thread and we'll bother with having it checked up and reflected in his profile if accepted.

There's definately some wrong or outdated info on the Mondaiji profiles, and i can't really fix all of it without reading the whole series again at least once. And while i'm planning to do that in the future, i have more important stuff to do now. Once i get around to reading it again, i'll fix what i can.

Also, most of the new feats for Mondaiji come from Vol. 11, which has not been translated yet. And i'm completely against using untranslated material, specially with Mondaiji.

NotEvenHuman said:
There's definately some wrong or outdated info on the Mondaiji profiles, and i can't really fix all of it without reading the whole series again at least once. And while i'm planning to do that in the future, i have more important stuff to do now. Once i get around to reading it again, i'll fix what i can.

Also, most of the new feats for Mondaiji come from Vol. 11, which has not been translated yet. And i'm completely against using untranslated material, specially with Mondaiji.
The feats that i'm posted on the previous cmt are both from volume 8 and vol 11

Hm, most of that is accurate.

Just a minor correction though, Last Embryos are not equal in power. Azi Dahaka is a 3-digit IIRC, while End Emptiness is a 1-digit.

Also, you can use Wayback Machine to view Baka-Tsuki's version of Vols 1-5.

Azi Dahaka orginally is a 1-digit Demon Lord, the reason why Azi Dahaka became 3-digit because 2/3 of his body got sealed in the past.

Even so, the 3-digit gods still unable to defeat him so they have to flee away in order to create new Little Garden. Storyteller even stated that the more gods he faces, the stronger he get.

And more, Shiroyasha who had already surrendered half of her Authority to Buddhist faction, whose anger shook all the stars of the universe, twisted and bend celestial laws that govern the stars of the universe admits that she has no chance against a weakened Azi Dahaka that had 2/3 of his body sealed and his strength being degraded into 3-Digit.

(õ¢òþ¡ëµäÜÞáó!õ║ïÕê░Õªéõ╗èÕ▒àþäÂþö¿Õ«çÕ«Öþ£ƒþÉå(µóÁ/brahman)þÜäµ¼èÞâ¢!ÚøúÚüôõ╗ûÕÇæõ©ìþƒÑÚüô"Úÿ┐þ¡µû»Õíö"þÜäÕèøÚçÅÕùÄ!?)

Õì░Õ║ªþÑ×þ¥ñ┬ÀÕñ¬ÚÖ¢õ©ëÕ╣╗þÑ×µëǵÄîµÅíþÜäÕ┐àõ©¡Õ┐àÕïØõ╣ﵺì.Úéúµÿ»Þ½©þÑ×µôìõ¢£Õ«çÕ«Öþ£ƒþÉåÚüöÕê░"µ│¿Õ«ÜÕïØÕê®"þÜäµ¼èÞâ¢,"µ¿íµô¼ÕëÁµÿƒÕ£û"þÜäõ©Çþ¿«.

õ©Çµùªõ¢┐þö¿õ║åÚéúÕÇï,þäíÞ½ûÕ░ìÞ▒íµÿ»Þ¬░,"Úÿ┐þ¡µû»Õíö"Ú⢵£âÞç¬ÕïòÚûïÕºïþø©ÕàïµèÁµÂê.

ժ鵡ñõ©Çõ¥åõ¢Öµ│óµ£âÞ«ôÕவóصÿƒÚ¥ìÕñ▒ÕÄ╗µÇºÕæ¢.Õ┤®ÕíîþÜäÕǽµòªÕ©éõ╣ƒµ£âÕ¥╣Õ║òµ»ÇÕú×.Õ£¿µ£ÇÕ¥îþÜäµ£ÇÕ¥îÕ▒àþäÂõ¥ØÚØáÚéúþ¿«µØ▒ÞÑ┐ÕùÄ,õ©ëÚá¡Ú¥ìµåñµÇÆõ║å.

Úçïµö¥õ║åþÑ×µ░úþÜäÚòÀµºìÕÆîÚ╗æÕàö,Þºúµö¥ÚûâÚø╗þ×äÕçåþø«µ¿Ö.

ÒÇîµêæµùÅþÜäõ╗çµü¿!Õ£¿µ¡ñÚø¬ÚÖñ!ÒÇì

ÕîàÕɽõ║åÞɼÕ╣▓µÇØþÀÆþÜäÚòÀµºì,þ×äÕçåõ©ëÚá¡Ú¥ìþÜäÕ┐âÚ½Æ.

µäܵÿº,ժ鵡ñµ¡Äµü»þÜäõ©ëÚá¡Ú¥ìµèè"Úÿ┐þ¡µû»Õíö"——

『————!!?』

"Úÿ┐þ¡µû»Õíö",µ▓Ƶ£ëÕòƒÕïò.

µ▓ÆÚî»,õ©ëÚá¡Ú¥ìÕŬÕ░êµ│¿õ║ÄÚòÀµºìþÜäÕñûÕ¢ó,ÞÇîÕ£¿Úù£ÚìÁþÜäÕ£░µû╣Õñ▒þ«ùõ║å.

þÜêõ¥Øõ¢øÚûÇþÜäõ©ëÕ╣╗þÑ×µö╣ÕÉìþé║"µóÁÕñ®".

õ©ªõ©öÕ¡ÿÕ£¿µèèÕ©ØÚçïÕñ®ÕÆîµóÁÕñ®µêÉÕ░ìõ┐íõ╗░þÜ䵪éÕ┐Á.

Õ¥×µóÁÚçïõ©ÇÕ░ìþÜ䵪éÕ┐Áõ©¡Þ¬òþöƒþÜäÚÇÖµèèÞñçÕêÂÕôü,þòÂþäÂõ©ìµÿ»"µ¿íµô¼ÕëÁµÿƒÕ£û".ÞÇîõ©öÕ»äÕ«┐õ║åÕ©ØÚçïÕñ®µü®µâáþÜäÚÇÖµèèÚòÀµºìõ╣ƒÕ░▒µÿ»Þ¬¬.

(Õ░ìõ║å!ÚÇÖµè赺ìµÿ»Õ¥×ÕÉ¥õ╣ïõ©╗þÑ×þÜäµü®µâáõ©¡Þ¬òþöƒõ╣ïþë®!ÕàµäÅþ¥®ÕŬµ£ëõ©ÇÕÇï.ÚÇÖµè赺ì,õ╣ƒÕ»äÕ«┐õ║å"µï£þü½µòÖ"þÜäÕ«çÕ«ÖÞºÇ!!)

"Fool! Even now you are still trying to use the power of the Universal/Absolute Truth (Brahma/Brahman (Ultimate Reality)? Don't they know the might of "Avesta"?"

The pantheons of India ┬À The Sun Trinity of Mystical God held the the spear of absolute hit and absolute victory. This is the power of "Destined Victory" the Gods achieved from the manipulated truth/fact of the universe by them, a type of power of "Create Simulation Star Map".

Once used,no matter what it is, "Avesta" will automatically start to neutralize and cancel it out.

As a result, even its aftermath/after-effect will cause the two-headed Dragon to lose its live. The collapsed London will be completely obliterated. At the end of the finale to have to rely on it, the Three-Headed Dragon is enraged.

The black rabbit, together with the discharged Divine Spear, unleashed her lightning toward the target.

"This is my race's revenge! Be reduced to ash!"

The spear in which contains ten thousands of untainted thoughts in it, targets the heart of the Three-Headed Dragon.

How foolish, as the sighed Three-Headed Dragon releases "Avesta"——

Code:
『————! ! ? 』
"Avesta" did not active?

Indeed, the Three-Headed Dragon only focuses on the Spear's outer appearance, but miscalculated at the most important points.

The Three Mystical Gods (Trimurti?) converted to Buddhism renamed as "Brahma".

At the same time, the existence of Taishakuten and "Brahma" became a dual concepts of faith.

This is the replica that was born from between the dual concepts of (Tai)shaku(ten)/Indra (Powerful) and Bon/Brahma (Ultimate Reality), of course, it is not "Create Simulation Star Map".

This is the Gift of Indra that was entrusted/put in inside this Spear in the other word.

"Yes! This Spear/Gun is an object was born from the Gift of the God that is My Lord! Its meaning is only one. The "Zoroastrianism" Universe/Cosmology is entrusted inside this Spear!!)

From chapter 6, volume 11. My friend translated it by using Quick Translator because the GG translate are very crappy.

You can check it on the chinese link that i already post in the respect thread i gave you.

In Hinduism, Brahman (/╦êbr╔æ╦Émən/; Óñ¼ÓÑìÓñ░Óñ╣ÓÑìÓñ«Óñ¿) connotes the highest Universal Principle, the Ultimate Reality in the universe.[1][2] In major schools of Hindu philosophy it is the material, efficient, formal and final cause of all that exists.[2][3][4] It is the pervasive, genderless, infinite, eternal truth and bliss which does not change, yet is the cause of all changes.[1][5] Brahman as a metaphysical concept is the single binding unity behind the diversity in all that exists in the universe.[1] from wiki

Back