• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ivellios Nailo vs Plumber and Dino (Jeramiah Calhoun) [GRACE]

So Ivellios does outskill here, having a lot more experience in fighting and even having some experience in fighting groups, although the groups usually consisted of opponents with lower AP than him

Plumber & Dino's best advantages are that they have higher AP and can quardinate team attacks, and they have better LS, so restraigning Ivellios is an option

What do plumber and dino start with? Ivellios usually just tries to close the distance with his opponent and beat the everloving hell out of them

What do plumber and dino start with? Ivellios usually just tries to close the distance with his opponent and beat the everloving hell out of them
Plumber will use fire manip and hand to hand, while Dino will do hand to hand and his knife. Dino can also stab Ivellios with his tongue like the Impostor from Among Us.

Dino can also stab Ivellios with his tongue like the Impostor from Among Us.
True, chances are Ivellios won't see it coming, so if aimed for the head or a vital organ, that could cause serious harm. If Ivellios lives though, he would know to watch out for it and would play it careful around Dino. Fire Manip won't be anything new to Ivellios, and Plumber overall likely won't be that much of a problem so long as he can get in close, which Step of the Wind and Patient Defence should massively help with that

Might have to go for Ivellios for this. While Dino can definetly kill him with piercing damage through his tongue and knife, Ivellios fights against people with bows, guns, and swords on the daily, so piercing weapons aren't exactly new to him. Plumber won't be able to do much, as Ivellios can counter his abilities through superior skill and better hacks. Dino is the duo's best chance here, but I don't really see him getting past Ivellios' better training, Ki abilities that let him dodge attacks nearly instantly and massivley increase his strength and speed, his acrobatic skill making it hard to hit him, the Cloak of Displacement and invisibility as well as stealth mastery making it so that he can go into stealth and sneak attack Dino whenever he wanted, and the fact that Ivellios has dealt with multiple enemies before by himself and has won numerous times makes me believe that Ivellios is winning this.

This isn't a stomp for Ivellios at all, if he gets grappled he's dead, and Dino could still kill him with peircing damage, but I think that more often than not, Ivellios' training in martial arts and ki gets him the win more often than not

True, chances are Ivellios won't see it coming, so if aimed for the head or a vital organ, that could cause serious harm. If Ivellios lives though, he would know to watch out for it and would play it careful around Dino. Fire Manip won't be anything new to Ivellios, and Plumber overall likely won't be that much of a problem so long as he can get in close, which Step of the Wind and Patient Defence should massively help with that

Might have to go for Ivellios for this. While Dino can definetly kill him with piercing damage through his tongue and knife, Ivellios fights against people with bows, guns, and swords on the daily, so piercing weapons aren't exactly new to him. Plumber won't be able to do much, as Ivellios can counter his abilities through superior skill and better hacks. Dino is the duo's best chance here, but I don't really see him getting past Ivellios' better training, Ki abilities that let him dodge attacks nearly instantly and massivley increase his strength and speed, his acrobatic skill making it hard to hit him, the Cloak of Displacement and invisibility as well as stealth mastery making it so that he can go into stealth and sneak attack Dino whenever he wanted, and the fact that Ivellios has dealt with multiple enemies before by himself and has won numerous times makes me believe that Ivellios is winning this.

This isn't a stomp for Ivellios at all, if he gets grappled he's dead, and Dino could still kill him with peircing damage, but I think that more often than not, Ivellios' training in martial arts and ki gets him the win more often than not
Dino would probably stab him in the chest, as it was heavily implied he did the same to Dessert. Anyways, counted.

Dino would probably stab him in the chest, as it was heavily implied he did the same to Dessert. Anyways, counted.
Still think that the point I made above counts. Dino misses once and boom, his duo is done. And given how acrobatic and skilled Ivellios is, I think that's a pretty likely outcome

Yeah, if Dino's only saving grace is getting lucky with a tongue stab, i think it's way more likely for ivellios getting in close and beating the ever loving god out of them

Yeah, if Dino's only saving grace is getting lucky with a tongue stab, i think it's way more likely for ivellios getting in close and beating the ever loving god out of them
I'm guessing you're also voting for Ivellios. I'll vote him too.

Grace.

Back