• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I've done it, PaChi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
>Someone makes a vote and gives a reason.

>Everyone else and their mothers shout FRA.

>Matt comes with a counter argument.

>Another argument.

>Another argument.

>Shitpost.

Pretty much this thread. Stop derailing guys or this thread will go down the deep end where shit threads reside.

@Kepe

No but people tend to over hype the dude constantly. ( Obviously this doesn't apply to everyone but applies to a good majority.) he downgraded a few verses. Congratulations it's really nothing special.

It's not an attempt to derail but rather you overreacting. But that's all I'll say since I'm not trying to become LordAizensama 2.0.

Gemmysaur said:
>Someone makes a vote and gives a reason.

>Everyone else and their mothers shout FRA.

>Matt comes with a counter argument.

>Another argument.

>Another argument.

>Shitpost.

Pretty much this thread. Stop derailing guys or this thread will go down the deep end where shit threads reside.
It's already over tbh

Kepekley23 said:
It exists because Aizen was nerfed from Low 2-C to 11-C and the Church of the Broken God is crying.
Matthew Schroeder said:
Let's be real. The spite only exists because the VsBattles Meta was fixed when the Devs released the 2018 patch that nerfed Yhwach.
Who is derailing now

Matthew Schroeder said:
Let's be real. The spite only exists because the VsBattles Meta was fixed when the Devs released the 2018 patch that nerfed Yhwach.

My dude Devs are usually knowledgeable about the shit they make. That's very different than you downgrading Bleach which i could really care less about.

@ kep so you can get away with calling me a child? Nothing i say remotely comes close to that. Well that yhwach thread I was cursing the only bad time but I stopped that, but as far as me saying staff is power, that's not shade that's simply truth. Let's not exaggerate the things I say when Mat has said some of the stuff I say as well, I'm not insulting anybody, I could but i won't. Ty

Dragon Ariia said:
@ kep so you can get away with calling me a child? Nothing i say remotely comes close to that. Well that yhwach thread I was cursing the only bad time but I stopped that, but as far as me saying staff is power, that's not shade that's simply truth. Let's not exaggerate the things I say when Mat has said some of the stuff I say as well, I'm not insulting anybody, I could but i won't. Ty
Let us be honest, you do act like a child in most threads. You come up with one liners spiting one side of the thread and then start to cry when your favoured character starts to lose. Then it turns into you trying to force a result through (as seen in this thread). It is the same over and over again I can literally read your behaviour and what you are going to do next in every thread. And yeah being a part of staff is power that is to be expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back