• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In one corner, we have The Villain Whose Name Isn't Shirley, and in the other, we have Spinel.
Oh, and this will revoke Shirley's magic abilities, since by then he has a gargantuan AP and Speed advantage, but I'll give them everything else otherwise.
Speed is equalized BTW.
Let's see where this goes

Spinel: 7

Yeah, I think we decided the verdict here. At least Shirley has the happier ending.

Last edited:
If Shirley avoids for a bit being hit or reached in a non-lethal way, he could adapt to fight more evenly, and then fight better than Spinel. It's not impossible for him to lose, just notably more unlikely, so I vote Spinel.

Also I would put them at = speeds, that speed Shirley has needs to be downgraded later.

Also I would put them at = speeds, that speed Shirley has needs to be downgraded later.
The reason why I didn't equalize speed was because that was the only thing Shirley had going for him... and then I realized that his Much FTL speeds come from his magic, and without it, Spinel does have higher Relativistic speed, so yeah, they'll have equal speed now.

I didn’t even think about this guy was spinel before spinel existed. In fact he might be even worse than her because he was made to be hated and defeated they made him just to beat him up. What’s even worse is that rose left spinel cause she had to work with the earth colony and didn’t have time for spinel, what she did was horrible but jimmy and Timmy kind of just got bored and ditched him without a second thought

Back