• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's time for that [[CLOWN AROUND TOWN]], FRED TO BECOME A [[BIG SHOT]]! (Fred the Axlven (Indie cross) vs Spamton)

Javenplayz253

He/Him
Story:
Whilst walking around the dark world Fred notices a garbage bin
Fred: "HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... Axl Axl Axl Axlve! (Let's go dumpster diving!)"
Fred hops in the bin before being immediately kicked out.
Spamton: "WOAH THERE [Little Sponge]! THIS PLACE IS ALREADY TAKEN! I'VE BEEN PAYING RENT HERE [SINCE 1964]!"
Fred: "GRRRRR , AXL LAX AXL! (NO ONE KICKS ME OUT WHILST GOING DUMPSTER DIVING!"
Then both kinda start fighting ig.
latest

• Fred is 8-C Whilst Spamton is 9-A in Base (The Latter's form can change depending on if this is a stomp or not)
  • Speed is =
  • Fred has his Lawn chair
  • Both are Ten meters apart
    Battle takes place in the Trash zone
  • Battle Music
"Fred stays on top baby!":

"KRIS THAT [Little Nipper] IS OUR [One-way Ticket] TO MAKE YOU [Big]. MAKE ME [Big].":

Everybody wanna be a superstar (incon):

Based on that Bowser vs. [NUMBER RATED ONE SALESMAN!!!] thread a while back, I’m assuming [[BIG SHOT]] has durability negation in the form of SOUL damage. Even so, [Spampton] is gonna have a lot of trouble the second Fred starts attacking, cause even though the one-shot rating is 8x and Freddy’s AP is only about 6x higher that [Spammy]’s dura I believe, that’s still a massive advantage in Fred’s favor. The stuff Spamton pulls in his battle doesn’t seem too hard for Fazbear to dodge, so I’ll place my bets on Freddy. It’s possible for [[Mr. MVSalesman]] to win, but I see Fred winning more often than not.

Back