• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Italian Devil vs A Bird

Question before Pet Shop's advantage in that department is approved. Wouldn't King Crimson be a huge problem for Pet Shop and Horus with its honestly OP time skip?

Probably, but KC wouldnt even be able to hit Pet Shop, I think

Diavolo would get tired first, because he would need to timeskip several times to dodge ice spikes, while Pet Shop casually flies and bombards him

Diavolo just launches rock once and wins. He can easily dodge every single attack of Pet Shop with time erasure and knows exactly where Pet Shop is going to be thanks to Epitaph, meaning that he'll never miss.

Diavolo just breaks through the barrier with higher AP, as well as doing stuff like launching the rock in erased time so that Pet Shop won't be able to react till it has already reached him.

Diavolo can smash every piece of solid ice thrown against him via King Crimson's sheer strength.

He can use Epitaph to avoid getting frozen.

If he ever happens to get frozen, he can time-skip his way out of the ice.

The only thing Pet-Shop has here is range.

Yep, I'm gonna place a vote for Diavolo for the reasons already explained. I'm fairly convinced here.

Pet Shop's one win condition is to do a massive AoE Ice rain for more than 10 seconds.

Other than that, Diavolo dodges and erases to get around every attack against him, and lands a solid ice chunk the second he sees someone getting hit with an Ice chunk in his precog

Back